Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2111430 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:43pm On May 23, 2017
Guys, please only Gawd can help me to beg you for my absence.... abeg no vex 4 me yet and I pray may gawd refuse to grant u the strenght of vexing.

But I'll definitely update this night.

The funniest thing is, I already typed the update this night, but was about to proof-read it without saving it when the PHCN suddenly brought the light. I dropped my phone on the cushion excitedly to go and do change over from Gen to PHCN but unfortunately, my phone was off when I got back to it. I think the ba3 must have shaken from the effect of how I dropped it on the cushion.

I begin a new typing now. Thanx guys, I owe you all my.......my.... Lets just agree that I OWE YOU all a Thunder each.

9 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Baccoboy(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2017
Yeah bro, you owe 'em thunder, its my first time of commenting.. You owe me nothing.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by mexzzy47(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2017
Nice one blessedman keep it up.....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PRINXWHYTE(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2017
shey u dey whyne me ni
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2017
Hesss. Theblessedman. I dash u my thunder. Abegi I wicked oo. Infact take three lightening untop am take do wash down. My guy nothing do you. I dey I ur back like pikin wey him mama tie for back with wrapper. But if kasala go bursna u and shango go remain for front while I go go gather boys from area grin grin

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Afz9095(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2017
Hi TheBlessedMan, i have Been following this story since when you started it, and to be sincere you are a terrific writer and if i don't commend you i'll be an ingrate. More ink to your pen.
On the issue of the thunder you owe us, we are greatful and to show our appreciation we will all give you 1/2 thunder each, Hope you will also accept it in good faith ?

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yousooph(m): 11:57pm On May 23, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Guys, please only Gawd can help me to beg you for my absence.... abeg no vex 4 me yet and I pray may gawd refuse to grant u the strenght of vexing.

But I'll definitely update this night.

The funniest thing is, I already typed the update this night, but was about to proof-read it without saving it when the PHCN suddenly brought the light. I dropped my phone on the cushion excitedly to go and do change over from Gen to PHCN but unfortunately, my phone was off when I got back to it. I think the ba3 must have shaken from the effect of how I dropped it on the cushion.

I begin a new typing now. Thanx guys, I owe you all my.......my.... Lets just agree that I OWE YOU all a Thunder each.
thunder accepted.
sha update now now
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 12:57am On May 24, 2017
Still waiting oh
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:11am On May 24, 2017
ernecity:
Still waiting oh
bro, thanx. Updating now
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:15am On May 24, 2017
76. COUNTLESS

Jessica and I was totally spooked at the sight of the Barman panting slowly infront of us.

"China! Whats the defination of this rubbish?.....what If I was busy with my customer, is that how you will barge in here and disturb us?" Jessica lashed out at the dazed barman.
He nodded his head apologetically at her and shifted his gaze towards me

"bro, no vex abeg" He said rubbing his palms together "na you ah dey find"

"Me? Why? Whats the matter?" I queried with a slight tone of worry

"not a big issue bro. The 1k wey you drop on the counter, shey you dash me ni abi you give me?"

I was amused at his dumbness but Jessica only hissed and sat on the bed fuming with anger

"so na because of money you come inside dey run like an headless chicken? China you be Ewu?" Jessica smirked at him again and I can't help but grin at the awkward situation

"Jessy, no abuse me o, what is wrong with wanting to know if I should spend the money or not? Mind your own o!" He warned playfully

"taar!! Abeg! Meshior nu! Danboro ba! Na money go kill you...can't you just wait for him to come outside?...or no be your desk he go pass when he finish?...mugu!" Jessica fired back

"easy there tigeress, take it easy with him.....Jessy...." I was still saying when she cuts in

"easy with him? Hehehehehe, Says the guy that just walked inside some minutes ago and started insulting an innocent lady." Jessy simpered at me

"oh! About that" I joined her on the bed and pulled her into my arms "am sorry bae! Deeply sorry....please accept my apology bae."

"hmmm....ok, but apology will only be fully acepted if you can make a promise to me."

"ok....feel free to be my guest!" I cuddled her brests tightly and she let out a gentle moan

"only if you promise to fork me harder than the way you forked me last night...." she said with an intimidating look

"hun..hum..hum." The barman did a throat clearing tone to notify us of his presence in the room. I reached for my wallet and gave him additional 1k

"bro....thankz alot o!" He was smiling broadly. "bro anything wey you need! Ah go help you get am....if you wan fork Rihanna, or Alicia keys, just tell me ah go help you arrange am! Bro you too much!". He opened the door and smiled feraly at us. "bro am very serious o, if you need Alicia keys number, ah go help...."

"just close the door and get out! Idiot, not only Alicia keys, na Alicia padlock you go find....mumu!" Jessica lamented again probably feeling irritated at the repungant attitude of the barman

He tongued out at her and slam the door shut

"when did you accept a friend request from jealousy?" I asked teasingly when I saw the daunting looks in Jessy's face

"jealousy? jealous of who?...you or your tiny prick?" She let out a mischievious smile and placed her right palm on my chest "hansom, there's nothing to be jealous of, because If you go and fork Rihanna, I'll also go and fork Chris brown...you see, tit for tat...."

"hmm, but just like you told China or whats his name?, no be only Chris brown, na Chris Black you go fork......"

Forgetting my vow of 'No more Jessica', I knelt down and pushed her back so she was now lying on the bed "abeg, spread your Rihanna pvssy very well, make my Nija-made Chris brown d!ck kon fvck elasticity outta yah hole." With that statement, we commenced on another Night of Condomless Sex.(N.C.S)

A loud knock on the door woke me up from my dreamless sleep. I was very exhausted after so many rounds of rigorous sex with Jessica. We were both lying nakèd on the bed. The knock landed again on the door albeit slightly louder this time around. I reached for my phone to check the time. The phone was on silent mode and 32missed calls was on it already. 13 from Joke, 3 from Doris, 10 from Adedoyin, 4 from Chioma and the remaining 2 was from an unsaved number. I checked the time and It was the square of five past the hour of 2 plus 1. In simpler terms, 03:25am

Who could be knocking the door at this ungawdly hour? Could it be the bar man?

To confirm my suspicion, the knock landed again followed by a gentle whisper
"please, quickly open the door, na me China, bar man."
Confirming who it was, I rose up and wore my cloths. I glanced at Jessica who was still enjoying her sleep nak3dly. I pulled the blanket over her and walk towards the door and gently open it

"what do you want this time again?" I queried impatiently

"bro, no loud am o, some guys dey for bar right now, they are looking for you." He stated in an audible whisper that got me feeling nervous immediately

"looking for me? On top wetin?"

"ah no know o, they were 4 in numbers sha. They say they just want to tell you something very important, but I told them you don commot for here since yesterday when I mistakenly saw the dagger inside one of their hand."

"dagger!" I exclaimed tensely "how do they look like?"

"just 3 of them are slim but all tall....bro maybe you should commot for here now fast fast". He adviced plainly with a concerned tone

"go where? Ah no fit see cab by this time nau, and am not so familiar with this place"

"bro am only doing this because I am feeling indebted to you of your kindness. Your 2k helped me to cover a part of my debts yesterday, please leave now because those guys might later find you here. They are inside the bar lounge drinking right now as I'm talking. You can take the back exit and leave." He headed towards the door

"thanks buddy...you've really tried. I'll leave once I figure out something". I stated worriedly and he nodded and went out after closing the door

I leaned on the closed door and began to ponder on whats been happening to me since I set foot inside this city.

Have been robbed twice, narrowly excape getting beaten by those hooligans, and the one that even pained me pass na the way I fell for that Favour or whatever her name's trick.
The only two good things that came out of my visit here were the death jinx with Adedoyin that was broken and the good sex have been having with Jessica. Apart from those two, nothing else! Ah gawd of thunder, whats going on? Ehn? I was even beaten by my own very close friend! Eh? Jide! beat me? Chai, ah don suffer!

Yes speaking of Jide, how did he even know this place as much as I do? How? (thinking....thinking......) Oh! Maybe a lucky hunch led him here or.....or he's been monitoring me around! But could Jide really be following me discreetly? What could be his aim for doing that? And again, if he truly was here and have really seen me here on friday, why didn't he attacked me downrightly when he came inside yesterday morning? Why did he believed my lie of going to church? Why? I think there's more to it than meets the eyes.

Jessica rolled to the right side of the bed and embarked on another journey of sleep

'Where will Jide even be by now? Home I guess. Probably sleeping alone in the room that was meant for the two of us. I'm......'

"why aren't you sleeping?" Jessy's voice interrupted my thoughts. "You are even dressed up?" She rosed up from the bed and walked nak3dly towards me

"um, yeah, I needed to be somewhere very early so I was waiting patiently for you to wake up, so I can pay you and leave very early." I picked my phone and transferred 10k into her account

"thats very sweet of you." She gave me a peck and her phone number. After saving it, I opened the door and peeped into the hallway, seeing it empty, I dashed out and headed for the back exit

It was cold outside and after waiting fruitlessly for 20mins at a T-junction for a cab or bike, I began to trek very fast back to Mr Ifa's house with the optimism of seeing one along the tarred road.

Now very far away from the brothel, I saw someone walking ahead of me on the same pace as I am on the same route. Glad that I finally saw someone to accompany me on this cold Sunday morning, I increased my steps with the aim of catching up with him

Few meters between us, the person never looked back, he was so engrossed in his threading that he didn't notice that someone was coming behind him, or perhaps he noticed but was just ignoring it. Feeling that he might not be a fun person to walk with, I slowly reduced my steps and continued the trek at my own convinient pace

He was about to round the C-corner ahead when a cab's headlight aproaching from behind us illuminated the road

"what! Who am I seeing? Jide!" I cried out silently in shock when the headlight shone on the man ahead of me

His cloths, stature and complexion all came into view. An earpice was stucked inside his ears as he walked on.
Everything about his appearance screamed Jide. To further confirm it, I dialed his number on my phone. It rang and I watched him keenly from my vantage as he ignored it.

I began to think. 'what is he doing outside at this time? Was he coming from the brothel also? This guy is really scheming something for me.'

He turned away from the road that leads to Mr Ifa's house and changed direction towards another narrow but also tarred road

'where could he be going? Should I call him? Or just let him continue walking to see where exactly he's headed?'

After 2mins of walking deliberation with my brain, I concluded on the latter and slinked after him for some miles until suddenly he stopped and brought out his phone to receive a call

Scared that he might turn around and see me, I quickly ducked beside a big container beside the road and continue watching him from there. My heart was pounding heavily

He ended the call and resumed walking. I was prepared to get out of my hide out when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder

'WHAT THA HELL!' I screamed barely audible to call attention.

T.B.C. Guys I apologise for the delay in updates. Have just been very busy this week. A close friend of mine gave birth to another version of Chumzypinky, Pamelb and Matilda last week. Today wednesday is the Naming ceremony. I'll update before or after the party. Thanx for understanding or overstanding. Never forget, 'I OWE YOU ALL A THUNDER

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:37am On May 24, 2017
yousooph:
thunder accepted. sha update now now
updated bro. Thanx 4 staying tuned
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:43am On May 24, 2017
Baccoboy:
Yeah bro, you owe 'em thunder, its my first time of commenting.. You owe me nothing.
just another evidence to proof that shango na nice guy...chisos! First comment after 94 pages? Chai! Pure wickedness that deserves thunder....anyway welcom to the commentaryHOOD bro. Welcome

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:43am On May 24, 2017
PRINXWHYTE:
shey u dey whyne me ni
updated bado nla
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:44am On May 24, 2017
mexzzy47:
Nice one blessedman keep it up.....
thanx boss. U are mouthed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:46am On May 24, 2017
Afz9095:
Hi TheBlessedMan, i have Been following this story since when you started it, and to be sincere you are a terrific writer and if i don't commend you i'll be an ingrate. More ink to your pen.
On the issue of the thunder you owe us, we are greatful and to show our appreciation we will all give you 1/2 thunder each, Hope you will also accept it in good faith ?
@bolded, which area is 'GOOD FAITH'? Here in Nija or pakistan? Just send me the address
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:49am On May 24, 2017
stephenGee12:
Hesss. Theblessedman. I dash u my thunder. Abegi I wicked oo. Infact take three lightening untop am take do wash down. My guy nothing do you. I dey I ur back like pikin wey him mama tie for back with wrapper. But if kasala go bursna u and shango go remain for front while I go go gather boys from area grin grin
in olamide's voice. 'you know say I no be gbaroof, and I no like awoof, emi o waye maya, set the roof on fire?...... Bro u are wonderful. I hereby donate my grandpa's left kidney for u free of charge. Go sell am an keep the change.. grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yousooph(m): 2:01am On May 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
updated bro. Thanx 4 staying tuned
ur head is der
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 5:03am On May 24, 2017
Finally!!, Thanks 4 d update bro, bt i dnt think i would survive till d nxt update cos d suspense is killing me. who come dey tap darous 4 back nah, u sure say nor b one of those dagger boys, TBM, u wan kill person wit high BP
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by mjay05(m): 6:39am On May 24, 2017
Nice one bros. ... Waiting patiently... Thumps up bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:01am On May 24, 2017
yungeez:
Finally!!, Thanks 4 d update bro, bt i dnt think i would survive till d nxt update cos d suspense is killing me. who come dey tap darous 4 back nah, u sure say nor b one of those dagger boys, TBM, u wan kill person wit high BP
lolz. Thanx 4 being loyal
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jummiepearl(f): 8:08am On May 24, 2017
Nice one bro

Thumbs up...u no kuku invite us to the naming ceremony
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 8:15am On May 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
lolz. Thanx 4 being loyal
No thank me, thank my mum wen use LOYAL MILK feed me
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:17am On May 24, 2017
jummiepearl:
Nice one bro

Thumbs up...u no kuku invite us to the naming ceremony
ah no vex. Na snake meat we wan roast for the party, and na thunder we use kill am. Since you no dey chop meat killed by thunder, na why ah no call u be that dear. U are new here? Ur 1st comment was that? Right?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:21am On May 24, 2017
yungeez:

No thank me, thank my mum wen use LOYAL MILK feed me
lolz, see this Brest boy.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
lolz, see this Brest boy.... cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahaha.... i don order 6,800 megawalt of thunder 4 u frm jumia, use am chilax.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2017
Oh son of thunder,i dont trust Jide again at all,that dude is up to something real bad....WATCH UR STEP MAN,nice update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 10:28am On May 24, 2017
TBM and Suspense are like 5and6. Abeg thiz suspense is killing o. Darous, beware of Jide o, thats my advice. What a wonderful update from Tbm. Extend my greetings to Kunle, the latest father in the areA
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 10:43am On May 24, 2017
TheGREATESTblessedMAN, WHat A NIce upDATE My DeAR. YoU arE AWEsome.
DaROUS, beWARE Of JidE.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2017
Something tells me that jide is not to be trusted

I just hope am wrong anyway!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2017
But unto the next one
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jummiepearl(f): 12:56pm On May 24, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
ah no vex. Na snake meat we wan roast for the party, and na thunder we use kill am. Since you no dey chop meat killed by thunder, na why ah no call u be that dear. U are new here? Ur 1st comment was that? Right?

hmmmmm

Yes am new here

So you people should welcome me o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by huntsman007(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2017
am so so filled up..
dis episode has covered alot
nice update.
... .no waste time oo. or I go help u de complete am.
ABEG FILL POLYBAG WITH SOME GUD AMOUNT OF JOLLOF party RICE. den package am with a good episode ..
....... ...waiting for u oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.