Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Billionaire Banker, David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire Banker, David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 (697 Views)

Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Banker, David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by peteregwu(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
oh my! I thought he wouldn't die anymore. so at last, he died. what a world of gullible set of people that thinks they own the world andlife. quite unfortunate! hope otherslike him quickly learns that they will as well die one day. I pray that God gives them the grace to understand what awaits them yonder, and have the grace to repeat of their sins and accept Jesus before it's late

He couldn't buy time, he couldn't buy enough donor organs, control of the world, or His loyaltyto Satan, the elite, nor the Illuminati blood lines. A brilliant soul, intelligent mind, but his choices might've eternally damned him to a devil's hell. Ican only pray that he and the others have a change of mind.

Hebrews 9:27 KJV
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Re: Billionaire Banker, David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 by donstevico(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
OP stop being judgemental.....

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Win! Big Odds Available / I Will Build A Successful Business For U From Scratch Right In Front Of Ur Eyes / How Laptop Ban’ll Affect Nigerian Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.