Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself (9352 Views)

Soldiers Attack Community In Akwa Ibom After Death Of Their Colleague. Photos / Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague / Obituary: Burial Of UN Aid Worker & Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by xelly: 4:32am On Mar 22, 2017
This is rubbish if you ask me. Business men and others in other profession have dependants. I think what Doctors need to treat is ego. Everyone is importantirrespective of your profession. That am a doctor doesn't give me edge over others neither does it guarantee that I will be richer than people in other profession.

If you count 1000 richest men in the world, you won't see a Doctor, a practicing Doctor in the list. So, the ego should be tamed.

Is just in Nigeria that we accord respect to name 'Dr' . From your write up, the problems of Doctors is caused by Doctors. Make it clear to people that you don't mint money.

2 Likes

Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by lonelydora: 5:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Okay
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by emmasege: 6:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Attack from the village, a spell from a patient/colleague/girlfriend or a psychotic condition. Any of these three factors is my suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2017
*SYCAMORE KONSULTS IS FOUNDED ON DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT BECAUSE WHERE OTHERS HAVE THERE BRANCHES WE HAVE OUR ROOTS. CALL 08033873827, 08074488525
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2017
X
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by Jerryojozy(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2017
That's not the reason jor. Abeg tell us anoda tin.

Genius J
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by phoneport(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2017
emmasege:
Attack from the village, a spell from a patient/colleague/girlfriend or a psychotic condition. Any of these three factors is my suspicion.

must everything be spiritual?
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by stevecantrell: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Working in healthcare delivery in Nigeria is frustrating
but i dont buy the story its a reason for his suicide. The man wasnt destitute, he looked like he had options. Leaving Nigeria wouldnt be a big deal to him.

It is more likely he was;

- Suffering from an incurable disease he contracted at work

-Being bullied by senior colleagues threatening to ruin him.
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by hardbody: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2017
The man spoke but said nothing.

Enough said.
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by pointblank247(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Bull shyyte! GENETIC!!

Why blame it on medical profession, Yoruba doctors, Hausa doctors, Tiv doctors, Edo doctors, Kanuri doctors, Tapa doctors, Urhobo doctors, Efik doctors, Idoma doctors, Ijaw doctors, Fulani doctors, .....every ethnic group in medical profession face the same hardship and struggle. Why is it only Ibo is weak and unable to stand the pressure and hardship? GENETIC!

Anyway, me sef go blame Oba of Lagos for why Iboman jump enter Lagoon.

May his Soul Rest in Peace sha.

first son of a mad akwuna every time igbo did this or dat are you the only idiott on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
alizma:
ORGANIZED PIECES OF RUBISH
this man just want to use this channel to get people's attention. if actually the problem has to do with the poor situation in the country, the doctor could have sold that his jeep with other things and attempt travelling off the shore of Nigeria rather than take his life.
I am considering a serious case of medical challenge like being impotent or HIV etc, and someone is talking about controllable situations like relatives and poor situation of the country.
don't mind him, i think the doc that wrote that is a union activist, he just want to use that medium to preach their welfare to the government, which i think their welfare is good already or they want to earn like the politicians too? U can't be poor and use that jeep.

1 Like

Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by Nickymezor(f): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmm, so many twists to this tale, which one way I go believe nw? It's well.
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by greenmonk: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Rosamystica:
d doctor might equally be a 'Patient' in disguise

doctors are humans too but we forgot most of the time.
His case could have been solved if some has known of his health problem. Nairaland is a very ideal media to seek for help as it allows for anonymity until solution is found.

I known somebody who handles epilepsy and seizure problems so it is no more a death sentence for any one.
A problem shared is a problem half solved.

It is a pity the level of stigmatization in our part of the world to health challenged persons.
We need to change our attitude towards others.

1 Like

Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Rosamystica:
d doctor might equally be a 'Patient' in disguise
You re right that the doctor might be 'patient' . He can also surfer depression. of course he is a human . but the op's reasons are general problems that are not perculiar to medical profession alone. which makes it clear to all that the op does nit really know why the doctor took his own life...
The reason behind the suicide is yet to be revealed

1 Like

Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by emmasege: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2017
phoneport:

must everything be spiritual?
Did you bother to read my post before quoting me? Is 'psychotic' also spiritual? Always try to read comprehensively.
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by preccy69(f): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=LecciGucci post=54822342]

Hey im neither yoruba nor ibo but u are a foool.
Lalasticlala.. this boy needs help. Asap[/quote

sorry honey, mistake
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by preccy69(f): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
preccy69:

ur uncle left ball,wetin Igbo do umaybe u should jump too,iranu
ImperialYoruba:
Bull shyyte! GENETIC!!

Why blame it on medical profession, Yoruba doctors, Hausa doctors, Tiv doctors, Edo doctors, Kanuri doctors, Tapa doctors, Urhobo doctors, Efik doctors, Idoma doctors, Ijaw doctors, Fulani doctors, .....every ethnic group in medical profession face the same hardship and struggle. Why is it only Ibo is weak and unable to stand the pressure and hardship? GENETIC!

preccy69:

ImperialYoruba:
Bull shyyte! GENETIC!!

Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by LecciGucci: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
preccy69:

Lol.. sweet gal kiss.

Im not against ibo... the person i quoted was d one against ibo.

I love ibos nd wish to marry ibo girl.
Maybe i just found her now tongue
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by preccy69(f): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=preccy69 post=54833544]
I wonder oo
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by preccy69(f): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
pointblank247:
first son of a mad akwuna every time igbo did this or dat are you the only idiott on nairaland?

I love u,keep this up,mad akwuna got me laffing

1 Like

Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by preccy69(f): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol.. sweet gal kiss.
I love ibos nd wish to marry ibo girl. Maybe i just found her now tongue

d quote was a mistake dear,sowie
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by preccy69(f): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol.. sweet gal kiss.
I love ibos nd wish to marry ibo girl. Maybe i just found her now tongue

Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by Ojiofor: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
There is something fishy about the whole thing,in fact the driver should be investigated.
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by LecciGucci: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
preccy69:

Ok darlin.
How u doing smiley?
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by preccy69(f): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
LecciGucci:

Ok darlin. How u doing smiley?

fyn,u
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by preccy69(f): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=preccy69 post=54834130]

fyn,u
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by preccy69(f): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
pls hu will inherit d car grin
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by LecciGucci: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
preccy69:

fyn,u

Im good dearie...
Hope u enjoying ur day. wink
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by dedoz: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
From a very reliable source,the doctor was a sickler.He had attacks during his studies at Unilag.His classmate back then confirmed it.May be that's what prompted his actions.What a Waste!!!
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by preccy69(f): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
LecciGucci:

Im good dearie... Hope u enjoying ur day. wink

yea,I am
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by tonio2wo: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Franchise21:
Sauce??

Kulikuli cheesy
Re: Just In. Allwell Orji's Colleague Reveals Why The Medical Doctor Killed Himself by LecciGucci: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
preccy69:

yea,I am
Ok.. can u check ur mail pls.? cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Rises For Enugu State Games Village, Awgu, As Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Facility / Aviation: PMB Directs Finance Minister To Look For Funding For Abuja Airport / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.