Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet (18789 Views)

Top Paying Online Marketing Programs Nigerians Can Sign Up For / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by importexpert(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
With the dwindling nature of the Nigerian economy, one will have no option than to shed tears for both the unemployed and under employed masses. instead of news of 20,000 5000 or 500 people being employed, the most common news these days are, either zenith bank sacking 1200 employees or first bank sacking 2400 employees or oil companies sacking 18500 people and so on. this series of downsizing by Nigerian companies is becoming too alarming and Nigerians need to embrace online alternatives for creating passive income.

Remember that the internet is like a vineyard where their is fruit for all. the more your contribution the better your fruit will be. In this article, the Nairaland community will discover 5 ways to build residual income on the internet. Residual or passive income is that income source that keeps paying you on a consistent basis with very minimal effort.

1. Network marketing

This type of business leverages on the power of people, imagine having a chain of people whose effort keeps paying you on a consistent basis. Network marketing is an efficient way to build residual income fast. Reason being that by having lots of people in your network that keeps duplicating your effort, it means your income source also multiplies as the number of people in your chain increases. The beauty of network marketing is that your income source will keep paying you for as long as there are people still working in your network. Lots of legitimate network marketing businesses abound online today, you only need to get on board and start building your own residual income streams.

2. Information marketing

Information marketing is the art of selling info products in the forms of eBooks, videos, audio, seminars etc. The key work here is selling solution laden products to people who need them. Man will continue to have problems in all facets of life. Hence, he will seek solutions to these problems. This is where the information marketer comes in, he sells the solution to people's problems. By continuously churning out valuable products, the information marketer is able to build passive income on the internet.

3. Blogging

You can build a continuous income source by becoming a blogger. Simply discussing about a popular topic has the potential of driving lots of traffic to the site, you can incorporate various sources of income to the site. As long as it is in an evergreen niche, people will keep visiting the content and the income streams will continue to generate passive revenue.

4. Mini-importation

This stream of income avails you the opportunity to provide a solution driven product that your customers have been wanting to have. you will keep having consistent follow of income if you continuously keep providing appropriate products that will satisfy the needs of your customers.

5. Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is an income sharing partnership between a merchant and an affiliate marketer. In this type of business, the affiliate marketer agrees to promote or sell the merchants products and a certain percentage is paid to the affiliate marketer in the form of commission. You can build residual income with affiliate marketing by promoting products that pays commission on a recurrent basis. There are so many affiliate networks around where you can easily find the right products to promote.

All the above online businesses are profitable if you will take your time to do it. personally i do more of affiliate marketing now.

You Can Refer To www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html to See The Simple Strategy I Use To Make Over N200,000 In A Single week From Affiliate Marketing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by importexpert(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
..See What Some Of Those That Have Learn About My Affiliate Marketing Strategies Are Saying

leppyj:
Just got the affliiate jagaban pack,from importexpert (a man with heart of gold). Importexpert is trusted and tested since the days of mini importation till now. I know he will not dissapoint as usual.

MasterRahl:
I have bought the e-book and I must say it is quite revealing. It was delivered straight to my e-mail in PDF immediately I paid for it. I shaall start practicing what I've read in it this year. Procrastination is the thief of time.
By the way, I'll contact you if I have any challenge. Good work ImportExpert. cool

echobazz:
Jagaban I really admire your e-book,The cost of acquiring the e-book is no where near the content in it.Thanks for your support.

IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 3000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 3000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.

wonderiyke:
I have equally gotten mine. I got it within 1hr of completing the instructions in the sale site & contacting the Jagaban on phone. The book is quite revealing. I'm doing my best to comprehend. I wish the Jagaban could also do a video that can still be affordable for us.

wonderiyke:

Wow! I'm really blown away by your passion to see people succeed. Thanks bro and may your light burn even brighter this 2017. Happy new year.

You Can See My Secret Strategies At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

1 Like

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Olusharp(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
before this hit FP..
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by iykepromotions: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
importexpert:
to be edited later right? even if you want to sell an information product, let it be what you know very well and practicing to avoid misleading others. affiliate marketing? in this century. you will make money online without telling a single lie or misleading others. personally I make money from expired domain buying and selling and this is a free awareness thread for it; www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/buying-selling-domains-really-profitable You can CHALLENGE me of proof/evidence of earnings if you doubt anything. once again stop misleading others.

Regards.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by eluquenson(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2017
okay
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Negotiate: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by ndubisik(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sharp guy
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Mouthgag: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Get
The
Help wink
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Goldenheart(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Okay
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by dbynonetwork: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
U af come again
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by timilehin007(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
after getting your ebook i still dont understand where to start ffrom and u didnt reply me again....like how much will i need to start

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by heterobranchus: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
this shit keep making front page, is this guy a moderator in this forum? mini importation at this present time

8 Likes

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by happney65: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..The Only means of making it online in Nigeria is through Internet Scam..Any other story na Lies...I am in my House oya come and beat me..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
This fraudster again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by sakalisis(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
cool
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by cocaineaddict(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
after much much na yahoo still sure pass

1 Like

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by importexpert(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
i pray that some people learn morals.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
My God! How did this sh!t got to the front page? This is absolute rvbbish

4 Likes

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by money121(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
You Can Refer To www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html to See The Simple Strategy I Use To Make Over N200,000 In A Single week From Affiliate Marketing

That's great.. Oya. Clap for your self tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by madgoat(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
The OP makes money from gullible people who believe his stories

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by seangy4konji: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
you are crazy...

i am sure you dont know it yourself...

if i curse you ehn?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by polonium: 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
You can create you own site and make a lot of money from it. to create your own site now at a cheaper rate contact me at yestercee@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by importexpert(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by supaclean: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by uvalued(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
timilehin007:
after getting your ebook i still dont understand where to start ffrom and u didnt reply me again....like how much will i need to start
importezport see kwesion
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Baba I no get the 3k for hand right now but if you fit send me the book by the time I hammer I go press you 3k with extra 4k based on logistics

3 Likes

Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by gee99: 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.

Thank you for yet another episode of words for the wise and proactive ones. May your ink never run dry. That been said, I have some vital questions I want ask you.

1. Is it possible and advisable to copy from part of the "body" of the "merchant's landing page" and paste it on my own "blog post" so that people that get there(my blog) may have a feel of what the site is talking about before they actually opt in to continue after they might have opted in?

Or I don't need that. I should just place my squeeze page on my blog without writing anything on the "blog post" and the "about me" section?

2. Is there a possible way to create or paste different squeeze page on different blog post/page(I.e, different page different squeeze page) on my blogger? If yes, please could you explain?

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Again and again and again and again!! angry
Re: 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet by asunmon(m): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
If truely you are making this enough money on this your affiliated marketing and others , I don't think you will be selling your eBook for 3k. It simple means the real streem of making money is this selling of manual Not what you are advertising.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Dangote, BUA, 50 Other Companies Over Forex Transactions / Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration / Court Issues Arrest Warrant For Innoson Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.