Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ever Lasting ULCER Solution. Buy, Use And Drop Your Testimony. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Lasting ULCER Solution. Buy, Use And Drop Your Testimony. (509 Views)

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / Ulcer Solution Is Here!!! Let's Save Lives. / Ulcer Solution Is Here !!! Don't Miss It, Health Is Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Lasting ULCER Solution. Buy, Use And Drop Your Testimony. by faroukyaw: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
ULCER SOLUTION IS HERE !!!!
Ulcer is a deadly disease that has been existing for decades, there is hardly any family that doesn't have atleast one person battling with ulcer.
BANAAT'S ULCER SOLUTION:
is a herbal medication which has been in existence for the past 5years. It has treated and cured many patients by God's leave.
It has treated several cases ranging from mild ulcer, heartburn, peptic ulcer, duodenal ulcer and chronic ulcer accompanied with severe bleeding from the mouth.
NONE of our patients/customers ever returned to make a complaint or criticism about our medication.
Its 100% made of pure, natural and unadulterated drugs and herbs. Many other ulcer medications merely subside ulcer but this one treats it permanently within a week
We have business partners in major states nationwide and we have customers from far and wide.
It is suitable for kids, pregnant women, lactating women, hypertensive men or women and even chronic ulcer patients.
Features:
-It is not watery, hence there is no water in its content, so we don't dilute it with water.
-it is not bitter, its sweet and delicious because of the pure honey in it.
-It is thick and smooth.
-we have the small sizes and the big sizes.
-The small size is sufficient for a patient with mild ulcer or mere heartburn.
-The big sizes are meant for those with chronic ulcer or severe bleeding from the mouth.
-its quite affordable but we are currently in a promo/bonanza period, so the prices have been slashed by almost 50%.
So take advantage of the bonanza period before it ends.
Address:
1)Our head office:
No 75c, opposite Adavi secretariat, ogaminana, okene, kogi state, Nigeria.
Phone: 08132704656, 08035748422.
Facebook:
(Abu Banaat)
2)We also have agents in major states, so you can order and we deliver to you in any state in Nigeria.
Health is wealth, do not hesitate anymore, ulcer has killed many, do not be its next victim, spend once and for all, do not be stingy to your ownself.
To all my fellow Nairalanders, I Abdulsalam Farouk is a living testimony. I have been totally cured of my ulcer and so many other Nigerians out there will bear witness to the positive impact of this God sent cure in there lives.
I hope this makes front page, please let's save lives... Spread this to whom it may concern.
Re: Ever Lasting ULCER Solution. Buy, Use And Drop Your Testimony. by pat077: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
faroukyaw:
ULCER SOLUTION IS HERE !!!!
Ulcer is a deadly disease that has been existing for decades, there is hardly any family that doesn't have atleast one person battling with ulcer.
BANAAT'S ULCER SOLUTION:
is a herbal medication which has been in existence for the past 5years. It has treated and cured many patients by God's leave.
It has treated several cases ranging from mild ulcer, heartburn, peptic ulcer, duodenal ulcer and chronic ulcer accompanied with severe bleeding from the mouth.
NONE of our patients/customers ever returned to make a complaint or criticism about our medication.
Its 100% made of pure, natural and unadulterated drugs and herbs. Many other ulcer medications merely subside ulcer but this one treats it permanently within a week
We have business partners in major states nationwide and we have customers from far and wide.
It is suitable for kids, pregnant women, lactating women, hypertensive men or women and even chronic ulcer patients.
Features:
-It is not watery, hence there is no water in its content, so we don't dilute it with water.
-it is not bitter, its sweet and delicious because of the pure honey in it.
-It is thick and smooth.
-we have the small sizes and the big sizes.
-The small size is sufficient for a patient with mild ulcer or mere heartburn.
-The big sizes are meant for those with chronic ulcer or severe bleeding from the mouth.
-its quite affordable but we are currently in a promo/bonanza period, so the prices have been slashed by almost 50%.
So take advantage of the bonanza period before it ends.
Address:
1)Our head office:
No 75c, opposite Adavi secretariat, ogaminana, okene, kogi state, Nigeria.
Phone: 08132704656, 08035748422.
Facebook:
(Abu Banaat)
2)We also have agents in major states, so you can order and we deliver to you in any state in Nigeria.
Health is wealth, do not hesitate anymore, ulcer has killed many, do not be its next victim, spend once and for all, do not be stingy to your ownself.
To all my fellow Nairalanders, I Abdulsalam Farouk is a living testimony. I have been totally cured of my ulcer and so many other Nigerians out there will bear witness to the positive impact of this God sent cure in there lives.
I hope this makes front page, please let's save lives... Spread this to whom it may concern.
how much and where else can one get it aside kogi state?
Re: Ever Lasting ULCER Solution. Buy, Use And Drop Your Testimony. by faroukyaw: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2017
The small one is #5,000 while the big one is #10,000. Apart from Kogi State, you can get it from an agent in Lagos state. May I know your location ?

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Boost Your Self Confidence With These Simple Steps / What Recovery From Hip Replacement Involves? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.