Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Urgent Employment Needed - Please Offer An Assistance If You Can - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Employment Needed - Please Offer An Assistance If You Can (526 Views)

Online Marketer (immediate Employment) Needed At Nevada Bridge Tv/₦30 - ₦100k / Need An Assistance / Please Offer Your Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment Needed - Please Offer An Assistance If You Can by shophut(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a graduate with M.Sc Pharmaceutical Science (Commendation) and B.Sc Plant Biotechnology (Second Class Lower Division), who is looking for entry and graduate level employment positions in pharmaceutical companies, health institutions and the academia. I am open minded and welcoming to other job positions for graduates outside the above mentioned fields.

I have good knowledge in written and oral presentation, very competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, good knowledge of statistical analysis (SPSS) application. Also, i have over 2years experience in drug development and manufacturing, clinical trials and pharmacovigilance.

I will really appreciate all your help and assistance in recommending me for an employment.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Employment Needed - Please Offer An Assistance If You Can by Perfecttouch(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
shophut:
I am a graduate with M.Sc Pharmaceutical Science (Commendation) and B.Sc Plant Biotechnology (Second Class Lower Division), who is looking for entry and graduate level employment positions in pharmaceutical companies, health institutions and the academia. I am open minded and welcoming to other job positions for graduates outside the above mentioned fields.

I have good knowledge in written and oral presentation, very competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, good knowledge of statistical analysis (SPSS) application. Also, i have over 2years experience in drug development and manufacturing, clinical trials and pharmacovigilance.

I will really appreciate all your help and assistance in recommending me for an employment.

Thank you.
http://colouredscribes.com/job/healthplus-limited-ondo-nigeria-4-pharmacist-akure-mall apply here

(1) (Reply)

Is This For Real, Help A Brother Out / Palladium Group Latest Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Pls Post Ijebu Ode Or Abeokuta Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.