Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nlanders Pls I Need Your Help - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nlanders Pls I Need Your Help (446 Views)

Pls I Need Rich Dad Poor Dad Pdf / Fortune City Needs Your Help / Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nlanders Pls I Need Your Help by Greenarrow01(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
a white female friend of mine is asking that I recommend a recent Nigerian book to her.
she ones read "you must set put at dawn" by wole Soyinka and age is looking for something similar that will read her about the recent political happenings in the country.
I am thinking of recommending the recent obasanjo's book. pls IG you have other options pls tell me. I need a book that she can buy on Amazon. thanks so much.
pls recommendations only on books on recent political climate of the country.
Re: Nlanders Pls I Need Your Help by Greenarrow01(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
still waiting
Re: Nlanders Pls I Need Your Help by Greenarrow01(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Lessons On How To Use Hook - Thursdays / Nigerian Author Celebrates Lucrative Deal / Creative Drawing And Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.