Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

International Music Star & Preacher “gkriss” Announces New Song (we All Need Lov - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / International Music Star & Preacher “gkriss” Announces New Song (we All Need Lov (357 Views)

Promising Act Fano; Set To Drop New Song Title Open My Way See Artwork / FG Announces New Date For Abuja Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Music Star & Preacher “gkriss” Announces New Song (we All Need Lov by Gaklime(m): 1:36am On Mar 22, 2017
Gpinise Entertainment is pleased to finally present International rock artist, preacher and newly turned gospel- inspiration music star Gkriss new single “We All Need Love”. The long awaited new song will be released on 25th March, 2017. This is coming after Gkriss successful debut album “Key 2 My Calling” launched and released on 5th July, 2014. The new song is prophetic and anointed, flowing with unusual anointing of healing, deliverance and blessing of our Lord Jesus Christ. This song will heal every broken-hearted person, restore back the Love of God to their hearts and bring them closer to God (Who does not love does not know God because God is Love and His Love is unconditional, true and priceless). Gkriss hit rock song “Do You Know” from his debut album “Key 2 My Calling” was recently played on Rocker’s Dive Radio in USA on 18th February, 2017 with exclusive interviews and airplays on Sounds of Africa, SABC, SAFm, K Radio, Bushpark radio, MITV,LTV and more media in USA, South Africa and Nigeria. The song was recorded, produced, mixed and mastered by top international producer Ben Jossy. This song is a great revelation from God to Gkriss while in Germiston, Johannesburg South Africa after his endless search for true love and peace while in the world and after his true encounter with Jesus Christ on 30th August, 2014.

Some reviews from great ministers of God about this song:

“I saw the apostle singing the song in the realm of the spirit and the presence of God was mighty in the place and people were receiving their healing, deliverance and blessings because the song opens their hearts to God”- Prophetess Sherrie Walker Shy(USA)

“My heart was completely healed from pains and hurts of the past and I can now love again after experiencing the true love and touch of God in my life” I thought I can never love again- Minister Rose Shabangu (South Africa)

“When he worships God, heavens open and the power and anointing of God overflows in an unusual way. The song will open the heaven and grant you direct access to the throne of grace in heaven– Bishop/Prophet Godfrey Nkosi (South Africa)

“I saw a big hall full of people and the apostle was singing this song and angels of God were all over the place and people experiencing God and were amazed. This is truly a carrier of God anointing and power to transform the lives of His people– Prophet Joseph Agboniyukome(Nigeria)

It might interest you to know that Gkriss is an international preacher (Chosen Apostle of Jesus Christ of his generation) with an uncommon prophetic, healing, deliverance and blessing anointing of our Lord Jesus Christ. He also the founder/General Overseer of Wells of Truth Ministries International, Chartered & Certified Accountant(ACCA), Prayer Revivalist, Warrior of Jesus Christ, Motivational/Conference Speaker, True Worshipper, Spiritual father, Counsellor, mentor and coach, Author, Lecturer/Corporate Trainer, Financial & Business Consultant, Business Entrepreneur and the founder of Gpinise Entertainment and 818 Inspirations training and consultancy. Truly a multi-talented and highly blessed man of God. Apostle Gkriss is currently planting a branch of Wells of Truth Ministries International in Lagos, Nigeria and shall make a glorious return to South Africa once the divine assignment in Nigeria is completed in due time.

Gpinise Entertainment Global (Pty) Ltd is an international record label and entertainment company registered in South Africa and Nigeria. This is a company after the heart of God to teach the people of God how to use their spiritual gifts from God to glorify God and be of blessing to their generation. Apostle Gkriss is available for all forms of interview especially phone interview. Please contact visit our website(www.gpiniseent.com) to set up a time that is convenient and get more information about Gkriss, His music, bookings and Gpinise Entertainment. The song will be available on iTunes, other major music stores and www.gpiniseent.com for download.

Contacts:

Management Teams

Nigeria: +2349072867473, +2347060980456

South Africa: +27765148378, +27768250181

USA: +16786651927

Fb@ApostleGkriss, Tw@Gkriss1

Email: info@gpiniseent.com, gpinisewellsoftruth@gmail.com

The song artwork was designed by Lookgood.com

Thanks,