Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,875 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 AM

Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo (21755 Views)

Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by Basic123: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Nathan2016:
Your inability to comprehesively understand that sentence still made your brain blind...too bad the back is growing..better go see a doctor..
lolz
Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by Basic123: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Nathan2016:
Your inability to comprehesively understand that sentence still made your brain blind...too bad the back is growing..better go see a doctor..
lolz..you are this pained. grin
Nathan2016:
lolz..you are this pained.sorry ooo.
Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by Fremancipation: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Our good brothers in Akwa ibom deserve this investment. This investment is a pointer of what's to come in the future. Once Ibom sea port is completed, it will be a game changer.
Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by Nathan2016: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2017
PAINED KWA

This boy, you must be surely made in china

Basic123:
lolz..you are this pained. ;Dlolz..you are this pained.sorry ooo.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by Basic123: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Nathan2016:
PAINED KWA

grin
Nathan2016:
PAINED KWA

sorry ooo....
Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2017
chuka5000:

so until he brings it to ur state it's not a good investment.
this is the kind of reasoning that have kept Nigeria behind productivity since day 1

You de reply the goat.. ?
Wetin em sabi cry

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by vladimiros: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Guyman02:
Akwa Ibom.
Serene environment, receptive communities to Igbos and anyone who want to do business and help develop the State, cleanliness and neatness a culture.

Only problem is that many women may lose their husbands posted to work in those factories to Akwa Ibom women. They know how to 'handuru' any man and you will forget about going back home. They can cook edika-Ikong, fisherman soup and white soup, they wash your clothes and clean your house without you telling them, call you uncle and brora, dalring, sweeti hat and when the door is closed na only you one go beg them to stop because the over excitement wan make you faint. grin grin

If you doubt me ask any person who has worked in Uyo or Calabar who is not an indigene of those areas.

Try gbosa for u

Our women r d best !!!
Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by monsterlobster: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Nice
Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by Claessique1(f): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Re u aware anything that cannot survive is the West is practically dead? Even other Auto-brands have there assembly pant either in Lagos or Ogun.

Because it is made to always seem like that, which is outrightly not true.. ...
It shouldn't be Bout the west, invest in other states.
Akwaibom is a wonderful state with good road networks.
Eni to mo way, Lo ni way.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by papaejima1: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2017
mightyhazel:
no thanks!

Uyo is just fine,...

Plus it wudt do for inno 2 wake up one day and see dat some disgruntled odua boys have volleyed fire balls in2 his complex because one oba or so is angry with his kinsmen
Chicken go sweet for you o my brother.
Can you just imagine that kind comment?
Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Is Uyo an erosion land?

At least it's not Lagos,fool.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by chuka5000(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

You de reply the goat.. ? Wetin em sabi cry

I tire for the guy o
Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by InvestinOwerri(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Read and understand before jumping to conclusion.

Tip- "Close proximity"
What you are saying in essence is that anything of worth or significance should be biult in Lagos or any other nearby yoruba state? Smh! Kudos to Innoson & nice investment destination. Igbos should limit their investments to the S.East, Igbo parts of S.South & Akwa/cross areas of SS. Nigerias future is uncertain so we must invest in those areas for stratigic reasons.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by megbu: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Re u aware anything that cannot survive is the West is practically dead? Even other Auto-brands have there assembly pant either in Lagos or Ogun.
You lack what is called native intelligence or street smartness. No amount of certificate or certifications can grant you that. You are probably a corporate begger trying to teach a shrewd businessman that started very early in life to make business decisions how and where to site his investment. My anger with people like you is that you sound as if you know what you are talking about while you are just ranting. Folks like you litter strategic places of our national life speaking high sounding grammar making no meaningful impact. Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by obaino860: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Agree with me that any brand that can thrive in Lagos is dead on arrival

hello, I never wanted to respond to you..but I just wish to do that .....
Listen...business is all about strategy...
Nigeria brewery have their biggest plant in Enugu and they are doing well...
Hero bear ,the second largest have theirs and are doing well...
Now, coming to innoso...Innoson has established a base in Nnewi..,which is the automobile headquarter in Africa.....
Your statement shows that you don't know about innoson...I live and work at Nnewi...
innoson problem is not about customers but it is about meeting demand...
Just last month alone....FG ordered for 40 pick up for FRSC...
Enugu state government orders for 15 buses...
Anambra state govt just ordered for 10 buses...
IMO state recently got a supply of 20 buses they ordered....and so many individual company are still ordering including churches...
Ebony state government just got supply of 120 jeep SUV for their traditional rulers...
Nassara state Govt just ordered for waste disposal trucks.....
So is all about meeting demand and not customer or market..
So many agent and parastatics of states and FG are ordering....For now, weather you like it or not, it is the Nigerian brand....forget about the foreign brands you are just boasting of or comparing to innoson....
if customers was innoson's problem...it will not take him 2 months to open show rooms in the six geopolitical zones including Lagos and abuja....

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by meccuno: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
mightyhazel:
no thanks!

Uyo is just fine,...

Plus it wudt do for inno 2 wake up one day and see dat some disgruntled odua boys have volleyed fire balls in2 his complex because one oba or so is angry with his kinsmen
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Blue3k:

I'm guessing Akwa Ibom because Government cut him a deal on land. Second Labor cost probably lower. They can always ship cars to desired location for sale Akwa Ibom simply needs to di manufacturing. An example in in US is companies move jobs down south to places like Texas and Alabama due to labor cost and lack of large union presence.

What I wonder is why companies usually pick Uyo metroplex. There are other cities to pick in Akwa Ibom like Ikot Ekpene, Eket or maybe Oron. It's all business so I'm guessing they are making the rationale choice at end of day. Besides can't be bothered since it my people getting jobs where ever it's at.

Also, his manufacturing plant would benefit from the deep-seaport that is presently under construction in Akwa Ibom. Once completed, INNOSON could use the port to export its products and import some vehicle components.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by akigbemaru: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Innoson to build world class car manufacturing plant when nothing is produced locally. I dey laugh oooo because I hear say na amnesty program money go foot the bills.
Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by Horus(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQoOq7POJnI

Innoson Industries leading Nigeria Auto Revolution

The Managing Director and chief executive officer of Innoson group, Chief Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma declares that his company is set to rule the automobile industry in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by okwentency: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Bonaventura:

Slow-poke! Plant is different from market. He would enjoy better tax rebate and working environment as well as more stable power in Uyo than Lagos.
It would cost the company more to build in Lagos than in Uyo.
Tell me, would Ambode have given him 10 hectares of land free of charge?
Bros is 10 hectares enough for such a factory?
Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by HORRORIZON: 1:37am On Oct 09, 2018
Benekruku:

Oh! There you go chest-beating again! Which Auto-maker can Inosson compete with presently in Nigeria? Suzuki or Tata?

Better wake-up and die that notion! When we talking about "cars" am sure you know Innoson is not in the league as of present.

Wow, this is the biggest crab azz Negro I've come across in a good long while.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by HORRORIZON: 1:56am On Oct 09, 2018
obaino860:

hello, I never wanted to respond to you..but I just wish to do that .....
Listen...business is all about strategy...
Nigeria brewery have their biggest plant in Enugu and they are doing well...
Hero bear ,the second largest have theirs and are doing well...
Now, coming to innoso...Innoson has established a base in Nnewi..,which is the automobile headquarter in Africa.....
Your statement shows that you don't know about innoson...I live and work at Nnewi...
innoson problem is not about customers but it is about meeting demand...
Just last month alone....FG ordered for 40 pick up for FRSC...
Enugu state government orders for 15 buses...
Anambra state govt just ordered for 10 buses...
IMO state recently got a supply of 20 buses they ordered....and so many individual company are still ordering including churches...
Ebony state government just got supply of 120 jeep SUV for their traditional rulers...
Nassara state Govt just ordered for waste disposal trucks.....
So is all about meeting demand and not customer or market..
So many agent and parastatics of states and FG are ordering....For now, weather you like it or not, it is the Nigerian brand....forget about the foreign brands you are just boasting of or comparing to innoson....
if customers was innoson's problem...it will not take him 2 months to open show rooms in the six geopolitical zones including Lagos and abuja....

Wow this is great news. The company is certainly at the point where they need to begin looking into automating some of their more complex and time consuming operations, so to help speed up production. Hopefully their new plant in Uyo will implement this into their operations.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors To Establish World Class Manufacturing Plant In Uyo by tck2000(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Futuristic Bugatti Concept Vehicle That Looks Like A Batmobile / Do I Need To Pay Custom Duty If I Buy Innoson Car? / Buying My First Car, Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.