Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar (50347 Views)

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended / "I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by dunkem21(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Bizibi:
kai!!!!I remember when some idiots here wrote that nonsense last two years......

grin
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by noblealuu: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Young03:
Interesting, he never studied but attend there

maybe he went there for a PTA meeting

matters arising

who be this guy abeg...u made me laff uncontrollably at 'maybe he went there for a PTA meeting'
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Icecream4U(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Splashme:
1) the SaharaReporters story appears hogwash

2) I did not see any denial from Harvard. They accepted he attended a leadership training there
you mean, attending one week seminar in a university makes one a graduate of that university?
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Akainzo(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2017
anonimi:

Too many gullible mofos screaming excitedly as if they never went to school.
BMC e-warriors had better get a refund from Omoyele Sowore.
Does one week seminar not involve STUDYING
Or what exactly is the excitement of the Pull him Down, PhD crowd of the JagaBandit agberos about?
If your FAKE story of his quarrel with menopausal Remi Tinubu could not pull him down, is it this half-baked stories about what qualifies as STUDY in a university that will

I truly can't believe that the person that typed this went through a university. How can you equate attending a seminar to studying for a diploma, talk less of a degree! Na wa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Jesusloveyou: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2017
dunkem21:
Even if Dino has a NEPA bill, he is still the best senator and will stay in that hallowed chamber till 2019 grin
just look at how many ipods like this foolish post

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by dee02(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2017
The downfall of Dino......... loading rapidly!
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by wildchild1: 9:32am On Mar 22, 2017
Splashme:

2) I did not see any denial from Harvard. They accepted he attended a leadership training there

You didn't see any denial from Harvard? Are you blind or can't read? No pun intended
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Cire80: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2017
FastShipping:

Did we fare better under PDP? Absolutely no. Buhari hasn't done better but hasn't presided over looting like we saw for 16 years under hopeless PDP. PDP is the real rogue and criminal party.
More looting is taking place under Buhari. The canals are looting in Billions. Fashola is a big thief. When the time comes, you will know the looting going on in the military and paramilitaries
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2017
softwerk:
Forgery, Conspiracy, Bribery, Fraud, Hooliganism, Lies, Changed Name from Daniel to 'Dino'........ shocked

Displays exotic cars on Social Media regularly in defiance and to spit on our faces! cry

This guy is nothing but a career criminal!

I blame INEC for not properly screening academic qualifications before clearing candidates for elections cry
Career criminal

Hahahaha

he still ur career deh
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by dancewith: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2017
The hysteria over this so called certificate issue is confusing and demoralising. Clearly Sahara Reporters are paid agents to get back at Dino and they are doing all they can to justify whatever they were paid by contorting facts and using nameless sources. Let us examine the key issues here

If Dino did not graduate from ABU by now Sahara Reporters would have had the confirmation from the Registrar of the school, NOT from one namesless source. Dino has even posted the transcripts of his academic records to refute this but we are so biased we want to cling to SR's side of the story

Do we really think if Dino didn't graduate from ABU by now it won't be major news? Our law enforcement agents would't have had him in cuffs, an event that would gladden the heart of many of his enemies??

The second claim by SR that he claimed to be a graduate of Harvard is another tongue in check statement. If you view this dispassionately, one would easily see that SR are desperately looking for something to hang on Dino's neck. As Harvard is a colossus academia, a lot of people include it in their CV once they have attended any course there. Not necessarily that they graduated from it. Tony Elumelu has Harvard on his CV but attended only a course, as is Jim Ovia and a host of Nigerian entreprenaeurs. I am sure Dino never claimed he has a degree from Harvard. If he did SR would have used that as a giant trophy medal

It is worrisome that whenever the powers that be are not happy with anyone, these sorts of media blackmail, bully and crude tactics are used to silence the person. Democracy dies in silence and without opposition

3 Likes

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by ibawon(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2017
At the end this will only make sense if he resigns and pays for his Crimes, we all know this is Nigeria.
Do this and let us see. undecided
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2017
dancewith:
The hysteria over this so called certificate issue is confusing and demoralising. Clearly Sahara Reporters are paid agents to get back at Dino and they are doing all they can to justify whatever they were paid by contorting facts and using nameless sources. Let us examine the key issues here

If Dino did not graduate from ABU by now Sahara Reporters would have had the confirmation from the Registrar of the school, NOT from one namesless source. Dino has even posted the transcripts of his academic records to refute this but we are so biased we want to cling to SR side of the story

Do we really think if Dino didn't graduate from ABU by now it won't be major news? Our law enforcement agents would't have had him in cuffs, an event that would gladden the heart of many of his enemies??

The second claim by SR that he claimed to be a graduate of Harvard is another tongue in check statement. If you view this dispassionately, one would easily see that SR are desperately looking for something to hang on Dino's neck. As Harvard is a colossus academia, a lot of people include it in their CV once they have attended any course there. Not necessarily that the cheesy wink graduated from it. Tony Elumelu has Harvard on his CV but attended only a course, as is Jim Ovia and a host of Nigerian entreprenaeur. I am sure Dino never claimed he has a degree from Harvard. If he did SR would have used that as a giant trophy medal

It is worrisome that whenever the powers that be are not happy with anyone, these sorts of media blackmail, bully and crude tactics are used to silence the person. Democracy dies in silence and without opposition

God bless you man

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by eyinjuege: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Splashme:

But he never got a degree there. He didn't even get a diploma there talk more of a degree.
The most he would have got there from this report is certificate of attendance. Who gets a degree or even a diploma from a one week course?

That's all a one week seminar would probably offer anyone.
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by ezana1(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Hmm Dino you really fooled us all, if all this allegations are true, its best you commit suicide
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Mayflowa(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# This is more than sahara reporters trust me! My question is ,was he not screened by inec ? Dino was once a rep member in this country, if Inec can not verify cert from a school in zaria there,then its a shame

You didn't read the part that said he had transcript by some crooked means. He has blocked all the loopholes until now
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Dee60: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2017
IF YOU ARE A WIFE BEATER, A WOMEN HARRASER, A SERIAL FRAUD, YOU MAY PROBABLY QUALIFY TO BE A SINATOR HERE.
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by dancewith: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Mayflowa:

You didn't read the part that said he had transcript by some crooked means. He has blocked all the loopholes until now

Does what Sahara Reporters said even make sense? They claimed his Head of Department assisted him to get higher grades (Laughable). On the same breath they also claimed he didn't graduate Which one should we believe....They need to make up their mind which story to stick to

Further, SR claimed he bribed some university officials to get transcripts with which he used in getting a higher degree from University of Jos. In a normal society a newspaper cannot publish this without concrete proof. Infact I can as well make this same allegation against any Nigerian graduate. It smacks of speculation, innuendos and conjectures. How did they confirm this? Were they there when the bribe for transcript occurred?? And to think the society allows for this to be published for the masses consumption, really sad

This is one of the reasons why the communist Chinese govt banned so many news site in their country. Here a newspaper can just about write anything
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by utch(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2017
This Guy messed with tinubu, did they not tell him his political career has come to an end?
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by softwerk(f): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2017
bewla:
G 4 Goat or girl which one
No G for center of gravity! tongue
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by mpowa(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2017
APC is a terrible party, with Executives and Legislators acting like opposition parties, who will save this nation...Pls don't talk PDP, because those ones cooperate to defraud and suck Nigeria dry.
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Jones4190(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2017
It took SINator Dino Melaitis less than 24hrs to storm
Bourdillon street in Lagos just to prove a point to those who
accused him of betraying the Jagaban
Now, It's almost 48hrs since Sahara reporters accused Dino
of not graduating from ABU with genuine Certificate. I was
thinking, before the sunset of that day, Dino would have
published all his certificates including that of prestigious
Harvard University in the same tenacious manner he
stormed Lagos to shame his doubters.
Oga Dino, what's happening na, days already counting? Even
some of us who never doubted you are beginning to turn
Thomas now.
Rather than sue Sahara & demand N1billion for defamation
of ur good character, You said Sahara should sue you. Haba
Oga Dino, no fall our hands na. You shld sue Sahara & not d
other way round sir.

2 Likes

Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by leisuretym: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2017
certificate scandal and North is like 5 and 6, if you investigate Dino, Investigate Buhari and other senators, what is good for the goose in good for the gander .
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by TundeHashim(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# This is more than sahara reporters trust me! My question is ,was he not screened by inec ? Dino was once a rep member in this country, if Inec can not verify cert from a school in zaria there,then its a shame
its not the duty of INEC to verify your cert. mere presentation of a cert raises a presumption that the cert is legit..it is only the party or any candidate who stood in primaries with you that can challenge the validity of the cert...they're millions certs submitted in each election circles and it would be a big burden ascertaining the validity of each cert!
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by bizzibodi(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2017
dancewith:

If Dino did not graduate from ABU by now Sahara Reporters would have had the confirmation from the Registrar of the school, NOT from one namesless source. Dino has even posted the transcripts of his academic records to refute this but we are so biased we want to cling to SR's side of the story

The second claim by SR that he claimed to be a graduate of Harvard is another tongue in check statement. If you view this dispassionately, one would easily see that SR are desperately looking for something to hang on Dino's neck. As Harvard is a colossus academia, a lot of people include it in their CV once they have attended any course there. Not necessarily that they graduated from it. Tony Elumelu has Harvard on his CV but attended only a course, as is Jim Ovia and a host of Nigerian entreprenaeurs. I am sure Dino never claimed he has a degree from Harvard. If he did SR would have used that as a giant trophy medal

Did u read where dino said he had 7 degrees?
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by ofuonyebi: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Don't we remember the TOROTO certificate saga against Salisu Buhari, a former impeached Speaker in the NASS?

Nigerian politicians; shameless maggots, screen all of them at the NASS you will be shocked

on your discovery over barbwire certificates!
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by divinelove(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Dino is my man even if he presents agege bread label as his certificate grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by tobiasbeecher: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2017
FastShipping:

You're displaying your foolishness again with APC criticism while pretending or making PDP look like party of saints. Go ahead and tell me why PDP is not a criminal, rogue and fraudulent party. No other party, defunct or alive as fraudulent as your hopeless party called PDP.

By the way, was Salisu Buhari member of APC when he was caught for his Toronto Degree?

You have no shame with your antecedents here coupled with your predictable posts here in politics section. You're hopelessly predictable.
I think you sound more foolish than the guy you quoted. Aren't you good for nothing, hungry defenders of thieves tired of your idiotic escapades? Look at how a grown up adult like you is shamelessly defending thieving politicians as if defending them will improve your life circumstances. Is APC not PDP? Is PDP not APC? Gerraha here my friend, you're very very ignorant
Re: Harvard University Denies Dino Melaye Ever Studied There, Only Attended Seminar by Cutehector(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Lol .. I have a feeling nothing will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die / Good Things Happening In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.