Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Check Her When You Wake In The Morning - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Her When You Wake In The Morning (830 Views)

You Wake Up, It’s 2050, What Do U Google First?? / Iyanga Dey Sleep Trouble Come Wake Am. / Assuming You Just Wake Up Tommorow Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Her When You Wake In The Morning by toogbasky(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2017
So many women of dis generation now rely too much on make up, most of dem cud be beautiful naturally, but makeup gives dem confidence.
Some of them can't even apply it properly, you see a lady looking lyk a ghost,

How many of you have ever seen your gf in her natural sef(I have been dating mine close to 2 years I have not seen her natural.

What do you prefer as a guy, a girl lookin natural or light make up, you could prefer a girl dat can't do without makeup,

Girls do u prefer applying make up always?

Re: Check Her When You Wake In The Morning by giftedheart1(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2017
some can use paint that is enough to paint a whole building to paint their face, and yet they look like a village goddess

1 Like

Re: Check Her When You Wake In The Morning by Olafashion(f): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2017
There's something called natural beauty.. Which most of us possess

(1) (Reply)

OKUJA PART 8 +funny Memmes / Weekend Joke / Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.