Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria (15430 Views)

Is Accounting A Compulsory Subject In Studying Banking And Finance? / Subject Needed To Pass In Studying Public Administration / Interested In Studying In The UK? Think Bangor University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Ready to study in Salzburg University Austria. Good academic standards, Degree ,masters ,PhD programs available. Do contact me the school has the cheapest tuition fees in Europe 365euros per semester for German taught courses, €726 for courses taught in English. U will be happy u did, because you will do most things yourself I will only guide you through, with my experience and having help lots of people it will definitely happen for you +2348119649985, u can work while studying.feel free to ask questions here I will reply you right here

5 Likes

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by petrohiz: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Hi... Do they run MSc. in Engineering (Sub Sea/Petroleum) ?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by covenantBabie(f): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2017
Do they have PhD in Geography.... I am interested in running a PhD @ Salzburg but will require a complete guide on how to go about it

1 Like

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=petrohiz post=54826080]Hi... Do they run MSc. in Engineering (Sub Sea/Petroleum) ?[/quote

No bro they don't. Other school offer the course. Ask google questions relating to the course you intent to offer in Austria they will show you universities that offer the course...when you see a school in Austria offering you desire course I will guide u through the process. U will not regret it because Austria process is guaranteed no visa rejection with the right guidance. These schools offer it
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2017
petrohiz:
Hi... Do they run MSc. in Engineering (Sub Sea/Petroleum) ?
No bro they don't. Other school offer the course. Ask google questions relating to the course you intent to offer in Austria they will show you universities that offer the course...when you see a school in Austria offering you desire course I will guide u through the process. U will not regret it because Austria process is guaranteed no visa rejection with the right guidance. These schools offer it

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by BiafranBushBoy: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2017
Austria is one difficult country to get into!!

Plenty wahala with their Embassy here in Nigeria!!

Legalization to conformation to Lawyer fee bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Austria is one difficult country to get into!!

Plenty wahala with their Embassy here in Nigeria!!

Legalization to conformation to Lawyer fee bla bla bla.

Yes bro plenty wahala that is worth it

Austria process is simple just do the rite thing, ones u have genuine documents no need to fear... They do lawyer verification to scare fake people aware which is the right thing, the lawyer visit even your parent or guardian and ask them questions and ask for their signature to make sure it correspond with the one on your court declaration of age... Any discrepancy is not allowed no fake statement of account..once u fool the process admission is 100% visa 100%
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2017
If you are interested in studying in Austria at B. SC. M.sc , PhD levels... go online look for universities offering your course in Austria get your International passport ready,educational documents ready, book appointment online for legalization at Austria embassy no u can get the closest available date in 2 months time, get Ur court declaration of age #500 when you do it yourself at a high court, ur parents or guardian should sign no fake signatures. ur birth certificate from Npc(National population commission) 3,000-5000naira as the case may be... your police character certificate 6,0000naira in Alagbo Lagos... Or 15,000 upwards else where

Step 1: take your educational documents to federal ministry of education Abuja and authenticate it,(authentication is a process of educational documents verification upon verification the documents will be seal it will cost you 300naira per document excluding expenses for 800naira waec scratch card, remita printout, internet checking of result in ministry of education authentication via a express or proxy can cost u 500naira per documents ) and get eligibility letter(leta showing u are eligible to study 5000naira when u do it yourself it takes one week..through express or proxy it takes less number of days for 20,000naira at this stage u have to be careful so u don't get fake one which is a turnoff at d embassy) from the federal ministry of education address to the Austria embassy no. 9 Usman street Maitama Abuja
Step 2: u take ur educational documents with ur court declaration of age, not, police character with one photocopies each to ministry of foreign affairs at federal secretariat tafa balewa house abuja for another authentication u will pay 1500naira via express per page u will get it done in an hours time
Step 3: head to the embassy on the date of ur appointment with all ur processed documents from education and foreign affairs... Pay 120,000 for the embassy lawyer verification fee.u will be given a receipt.. Submit your documents and fill ur questionnaire and submit ur passports... The lawyer will visit all ur school attended go to educational and foreign verify everything and will call u ,will visit ur parents anywhere they stay in Nigeria and discuss with them about your intention to travel... The lawyer verification process is 6weeks as the case may be. After the lawyer is done the embassy will contact u to come forward for legalization of documents that ur document is authentic u will pay €30 per educational documents ...then the embassy will seal your documents with their stamp...extra copies will be seal upon request
Step 4: forward your documents to the school u intend to apply... In 6weeks period after application deadline u will receive admission 100% because their embassy has OK ur documents. Ur admission Leta is valid for 2years even if u Dont leave immediately
Step 5. Visa application : €60, air ticket reservation, admission Leta, bank statement, renewEd police character, medical insurance from unitrust 29,000naira travel insurance from Aiico 13,000 accomodation proof U can pay €250,300,400 for accommodation monthly basis, if u share accommodation u will pay less I will sort that one for u.
Step. 6 when u get to Austria after enrollment, if ur course that u applied for is taught in German u have to learn German for one year A1,A,2 German for 120euro per semester after which u start ur program proper... Then b1 b2 German u will continue with wen u start ur program
50euro monthly upkeep job 8euro perhour u will work 20hrs monthly.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by anthney87: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2017
do they offer biomedical sc or physiology or nursing @ m.sc level?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2017
WiziAgozie:
Ready to study in Salzburg University Austria. Good academic standards, Degree ,masters ,PhD programs available. Do contact me the school has the cheapest tuition fees in Europe 365euros per semester for German taught courses, €726 for courses taught in English. U will be happy u did, because you will do most things yourself I will only guide you through, with my experience and having help lots of people it will definitely happen for you +2348119649985, u can work while studying.feel free to ask questions here I will reply you right here
Salzburg University Austria. Can u pls include the university websites n possibly other uni web with cheap tuition cost
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2017
anthney87:
do they offer biomedical sc or physiology or nursing @ m.sc level?
M. SC Molecular biology
Go online and check at
https://uni-salzburg.at

If u don't find any course u like google universities in Austria, any school u find just let me know i got u covered thanks
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by BiafranBushBoy: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2017
WiziAgozie:

Yes bro plenty wahala that is worth it

Austria process is simple just do the rite thing, ones u have genuine documents no need to fear... They do lawyer verification to scare fake people aware which is the right thing, the lawyer visit even your parent or guardian and ask them questions and ask for their signature to make sure it correspond with the one on your court declaration of age... Any discrepancy is not allowed no fake statement of account..once u fool the process admission is 100% visa 100%

How much does one need for statement of account. I am interested if I see a guide.

If you have extensive knowledge about Austria, you can help me. That is my choice country.
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

How much does one need for statement of account. I am interested if I see a guide.

If you have extensive knowledge about Austria, you can help me. That is my choice country.
5million naira... Initially it was 2.5million let your account show steady flow of cash throughout the 3months period then final balance 5m...not that u will deposit all d 5m at once.. When u submit ur bank statement to d embassy later when ur visa is out u can remove ur money
The account has to be your personal account if you want to be successful at these... 3months bank statement... U start building your bank statement once you have sent your educational documents to austria
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by BiafranBushBoy: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2017
WiziAgozie:

5million Maura... Initially it was 2.5million

In a blocked account like that of Germany?

Or can you show the account from a sponsor?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

In a blocked account like that of Germany?

Or can you show the account from a sponsor?

No block account is allowed... If u are going for m.sc if u want to be successful at this it has to be ur Nigeria account no sponsor account... Then sponsor can be used for young ones less than 18years like 17 who just finished secondary school
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by BiafranBushBoy: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2017
WiziAgozie:

No block account is allowed... If u are going for m.sc if u want to be successful at this it has to be ur Nigeria account no sponsor account... Then sponsor can be used for young ones less than 18years like 17 who just finished secondary school

So the money has to be inside my own account fixed?

or will they look at the transactions that has been carried out on the account?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

So the money has to be inside my own account fixed?

or will they look at the transactions that has been carried out on the account?

Not fixed just the transaction flow... But when u are printing the statement to submit at the embassy it shd show the final balance as 5m after that u can do something else with ur cash
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by BiafranBushBoy: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2017
WiziAgozie:

Not fixed just the transaction flow... But when u are printing the statement to submit at the embassy it shd show the final balance as 5m after that u can do something else with ur cash

That is the complexity of the whole issue.

How can someone have such an account as a student?

Very difficult!

If it were to be just a fixed amount, no probs! but transaction flow? Difficult!
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

That is the complexity of the whole issue.

How can someone have such an account as a student?

Very difficult!

If it were to be just a fixed amount, no probs! but transaction flow? Difficult!
Simple get relative to use ur account for transaction. Or withdraw from your other account.. And deposit.... If u have access to 5m u can always deposit gradually 400k tomorrow and the day after withdraw let the account just be active a relative can wire u 1m today next week u do same... Don't be scare for Austria the transaction must not be strong like every day transaction just don't deposit all money at once deposit it gradually, of u really deposit after the counter use relative names same surname so it can reflect d circle d funds is coming from
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Running204:
Salzburg University Austria. Can u pls include the university websites n possibly other uni web with cheap tuition cost
https://uni-salzburg.at. u can check other universities by asking google google is our friend
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by Blackpromise(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
so after studying and idecide to stay back,what is the process like to get residence or citizenship.. And again do they. Management courses for masters programs in English.
Thanks
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yes they offer management courses in English m.sc levels... Most guys learn German 1 year in d country u can stay back after study for a period of 1year and six months before the time elapsed u will get a beta job... They have boundary with germany
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by majour(m): 12:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Do they accept 2 2
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by CrazeGud: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2017
ok op! what do you stand to gain?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by lilreese: 3:40am On Mar 23, 2017
whats the accommodation cost ?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2017
majour:
Do they accept 2 2
Yes the do. Before I forget your educational documents to be authenticated must include your transcript..even if it's student copy.,...some schools do not give students transcript. If u have connect smog the guys in the academic office in the Senate building of your school, they can hand it to you unofficially u might spend money to get a copy.

1 Like

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2017
lilreese:
whats the accommodation cost ?
€250,300,400 monthly you will share with ur room mate so if choose 300euro u end up paying 150euro...all the light bill, internet other bills inclusive in the charge

Nothing less than 50euro for monthly upkeep... So u have money that will take u for 3months so after then ur Job will pay ur bills
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2017
CrazeGud:
ok op! what do you stand to gain?

Nice cry[/color][color=#000099]
Just €500
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by willjoe: 6:56am On Mar 23, 2017
Hey bro, dont they offer ranging scholarships?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2017
willjoe:
Hey bro, dont they offer ranging scholarships?
cry[color=#550000][/color]
No scholarship at all the little tuition is the scholarship
Imagine tuition of 365euro per semester for German taught courses or 730euro per semester for English taught courses which is not up to 300,000 with our official rate. Bro a Nigerian I help 2years ago survived the guy was not having enough money yet he survive u will survive in Europe especially if u have pass through our nails university
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by majour(m): 7:05am On Mar 23, 2017
WiziAgozie:

Yes the do. Before I forget your educational documents to be authenticated must include your transcript..even if it's student copy.,...some schools do not give students transcript. If u have connect smog the guys in the academic office in the Senate building of your school, they can hand it to you unofficially u might spend money to get a copy.
What are the chances of getting a work permit and student visa, because source of income can only take you thus far
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by willjoe: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2017
WiziAgozie:
cry[color=#550000][/color]
No scholarship at all the little tuition is the scholarship
Imagine tuition of 365euro per semester for German taught courses or 730euro per semester for English taught courses which is not up to 300,000 with our official rate. Bro a Nigerian I help 2years ago survived the guy was not having enough money yet he survive u will survive in Europe especially if u have pass through our nails university
are d side jobs one will do measure up to cater 1/3 of d tuition? Or even housing, feeding n co

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow / NOUN Disowns Fake Exams Questions On Buhari. See the picture of the exam questio / Pls. Can Any One Comment On This Essay" Farmer Are More Better Than Doctor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.