Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,114 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria (15428 Views)

Is Accounting A Compulsory Subject In Studying Banking And Finance? / Subject Needed To Pass In Studying Public Administration / Interested In Studying In The UK? Think Bangor University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2017
willjoe:
are d side jobs one will do measure up to cater 1/3 of d tuition? Or even housing, feeding n co

Lowest pay is 8euro per HR .u are allowed to work 20hrs per wk... U can also pay ur bills is advisable u budget complete money for tuition before leaving... Every year u pay 60euro for student union dues
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2017
majour:
What are the chances of getting a work permit and student visa, because source of income can only take you thus far
100%...thats why people say Austria process is tasking... So u cannot do all what they ask u and not get visa... Except dey discovered u forged ur educational documents or authentication process. Working permit is easier for graduate student... For undergraduate u will stay up till 3months first.. And u cannot work more than 10hrs a week's

1 Like

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by willjoe: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2017
WiziAgozie:

Lowest pay is 8euro per HR .u are allowed to work 20hrs per wk... U can also pay ur bills is advisable u budget complete money for tuition before leaving... Every year u pay 60euro for student union dues
can you help to sum up all expenses throughout for tuition if i were to study law for example
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2017
willjoe:
can you help to sum up all expenses throughout for tuition if i were to study law for example

At which level of study. Bachelor, masters phd
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by willjoe: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
WiziAgozie:
At which level of study. Bachelor, masters phd
bachelor
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2017
willjoe:
bachelor
€2190 for the total duration of study
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2017
There are lots of interesting courses

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Yep

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by willjoe: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2017
WiziAgozie:
can u pls change it to N.
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by willjoe: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2017
WiziAgozie:

thats WOW if thats all i'll spend on tuition. Bachelor law's hw many years?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by lattychem: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2017
In early post u made mention of ELIGIBILY LETTER FROM Ministry of Education.If i may ask can this letter be use in place of SPECIAL UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE CERTIFICAT bus this is what i got from Tecnical University of Graz
" Explanation: Special University Entrance Qualification
The Austrian Universities Act (in German:
Universitätsgesetz ) requires that all applicants for university studies from non-
EU and non-EEA countries, as well as stateless applicants, must fulfil the specific admission requirements for degree programmes at an accredited university in the country in which their school leaving certificate or university degree was awarded. You must be eligible for admission to an equivalent form of degree programme to the one you are applying for at TU Graz; i.e. if the university in that country requires any additional qualifications besides the mere school leaving certificate or university degree (e.g. entrance examinations, interviews, etc.), then you must show that you have these qualifications. The direct eligibility to study at university must be confirmed explicitly by the accredited university (Principal, Dean, Registrar). The letter of confirmation from an accredited university of your country must clearly show that you are eligible for admission at that university to the type of degree programme you are applying for at TU Graz, in the semester or in the current academic year in which you intend to begin your studies at TU Graz, without having to take any additional examinations or pass selection interviews,"
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
willjoe:
thats WOW if thats all i'll spend on tuition. Bachelor law's hw many years?
Yes bro 3yrs
[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2017
lattychem:
In early post u made mention of ELIGIBILY LETTER FROM Ministry of Education.If i may ask can this letter be use in place of SPECIAL UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE CERTIFICAT bus this is what i got from Tecnical University of Graz
Universitätsgesetz ) requires that all applicants for university studies from non-
EU and non-EEA countries, as well as stateless applicants, must fulfil the specific admission requirements for degree programmes at an accredited university in the country in which their school leaving certificate or university degree was awarded. You must be eligible for admission to an equivalent form of degree programme to the one you are applying for at TU Graz; i.e. if the university in that country requires any additional qualifications besides the mere school leaving certificate or university degree (e.g. entrance examinations, interviews, etc.), then you must show that you have these qualifications. The direct eligibility to study at university must be confirmed explicitly by the accredited university (Principal, Dean, Registrar). The letter of confirmation from an accredited university of your country must clearly show that you are eligible for admission at that university to the type of degree programme you are applying for at TU Graz, in the semester or in the current academic year in which you intend to begin your studies at TU Graz, without having to take any additional examinations or pass selection interviews,"
Bro the eligibility letter is different from special university entrance qualification what the school wants u to do is this
Tho They have reviewed your application they simple WAnt u to get admission here in Nigeria and legalize and show to them.
For example you studied geoinformatics here in nigeria
For ur first degree And u want to apply for m.sc in gis in TU Graz, they feel ur course outline from ur degree do not qualify you for d admission so they will ask u for
special university entrance qualification which means u should apply for m.sc gis here in Nigeria ur admission letter becomes ur special university entrance qualification Once u get it... It will be only valid when the embassy authenticate it... The embassy will ask u for another lawyer not up-to the usual 120,000naira...when u take d special university entrance qualification(admission letter from Nigeria university ) the embassy will not accept it they will ask u to take it to foreign affairs to be authenticated first then foreign affairs will ask u to take it to ministry of education the education ministry will turn u down saying they don't legalize admission letter all this is meant to frustrate d person... For Austria process ur admission letter is power.... Which is hard to get... Get it visa is sure..ur admission letter is valid for 2years. Why in some country admission is no big deal... Austria is worth it cos it's very OK for studies and less expensive ...
Bro Austria is not easy to do on your own am not trying to discourage u... Austria can delay especially if u don't have someone to query them at Austria during the residence permit stage... There is a guy I help his application for residence was turn down he started everything on his own but got stocked... My contacts over dier followed up every thing for him at the ministry on Austria... Once u speak German u can penetrate things... I speak German... I can call d authorities with my contact and speak German u can't..they frustrate people.
There is a guy a Nigerian he had d same issue with u he is process it himself the same school he was born in brazil they ask him for special university entrance qualification he got it from UNN in the end could not authenticate it at ministry of education in Abuja... Someone refer him to me I help him with that stage... I went dier myself met wit my contact bribe him 50,000 it was done... In d long-run the guy message me on whatsapp today that he is no longer interested in Austria he is going to Brazil for visit will do his masters there... That the school later ask him to legalized his NySC which is unheard of... I told even if he do it which is not possible except through the other way they will still turn him down... I told him I will help him with Salzburg admission he refuse that he has given up he was frustrated... He is going to Brazil... I will attached our whatsapp chat so u will c

1 Share

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by willjoe: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2017
WiziAgozie:
Yes bro 3yrs [color=#770077][/color]
cud you mail me ur whatsapp?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by onomemike: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2017
DO THIS BEFORE YOU GH ON MMM

Login to your MMM acct, Change your guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com then quickly press the GH box immediately. thank me later
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2017
willjoe:
cud you mail me ur whatsapp?
zero seven zero six nine three two seven seven two five
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by meekmill(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2017
WiziAgozie:
Ready to study in Salzburg University Austria. Good academic standards, Degree ,masters ,PhD programs available. Do contact me the school has the cheapest tuition fees in Europe 365euros per semester for German taught courses, €726 for courses taught in English. U will be happy u did, because you will do most things yourself I will only guide you through, with my experience and having help lots of people it will definitely happen for you +2348119649985, u can work while studying.feel free to ask questions here I will reply you right here

hey bro i want to study as undergraduate and i have b1 in german language
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by meekmill(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
lattychem:

hey bro, you school there?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
meekmill:

He is[color=#000099][/color] still applying for admission... He cannot school there and ask that??
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by meekmill(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
WiziAgozie:

He is[color=#000099][/color] still applying for admission... He cannot school there and ask that??

lol

can i message u on whatsapp?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
meekmill:

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by WiziAgozie(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2017

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by IshaqAyinde(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Do they have program for a polytechnic student seeking for pgd program?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by eye2sabi(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
WiziAgozie:

wanna apply to WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) for Supply chain management. can u give a guess of how much it will cost me for processing the admission (including all costs here in Nigeria and the full tuition, student union etc)

if this isn't possible to get maybe u can give me ur contact so we tlk beta
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by lattychem: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=meekmill post=54865528]

hey bro, you school there?[/quote

in the process but i am progressing toward this year winter.
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by lattychem: 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=meekmill post=54865528]

hey bro, you school there?[/quote

in the process but i am progressing toward this year winter.
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by lattychem: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
WiziAgozie:

Bro the eligibility letter is different from special university entrance qualification what the school wants u to do is this
Tho They have reviewed your application they simple WAnt u to get admission here in Nigeria and legalize and show to them.
For example you studied geoinformatics here in nigeria
For ur first degree And u want to apply for m.sc in gis in TU Graz, they feel ur course outline from ur degree do not qualify you for d admission so they will ask u for
special university entrance qualification which means u should apply for m.sc gis here in Nigeria ur admission letter becomes ur special university entrance qualification Once u get it... It will be only valid when the embassy authenticate it... The embassy will ask u for another lawyer not up-to the usual 120,000naira...when u take d special university entrance qualification(admission letter from Nigeria university ) the embassy will not accept it they will ask u to take it to foreign affairs to be authenticated first then foreign affairs will ask u to take it to ministry of education the education ministry will turn u down saying they don't legalize admission letter all this is meant to frustrate d person... For Austria process ur admission letter is power.... Which is hard to get... Get it visa is sure..ur admission letter is valid for 2years. Why in some country admission is no big deal... Austria is worth it cos it's very OK for studies and less expensive ...
Bro Austria is not easy to do on your own am not trying to discourage u... Austria can delay especially if u don't have someone to query them at Austria during the residence permit stage... There is a guy I help his application for residence was turn down he started everything on his own but got stocked... My contacts over dier followed up every thing for him at the ministry on Austria... Once u speak German u can penetrate things... I speak German... I can call d authorities with my contact and speak German u can't..they frustrate people.
There is a guy a Nigerian he had d same issue with u he is process it himself the same school he was born in brazil they ask him for special university entrance qualification he got it from UNN in the end could not authenticate it at ministry of education in Abuja... Someone refer him to me I help him with that stage... I went dier myself met wit my contact bribe him 50,000 it was done... In d long-run the guy message me on whatsapp today that he is no longer interested in Austria he is going to Brazil for visit will do his masters there... That the school later ask him to legalized his NySC which is unheard of... I told even if he do it which is not possible except through the other way they will still turn him down... I told him I will help him with Salzburg admission he refuse that he has given up he was frustrated... He is going to Brazil... I will attached our whatsapp chat so u will c

I understand ur explanations but i am going for the same course i studied in Nigeria
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by duni04(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bros i've searched online and found the course i want to study in Austria. Its in Salzsburg University. Its an Msc course. Where do i start from here? Do i apply to the school first before proceeding to the embassy with documents? Or embassy first before school? What are the steps?
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by Sleezwizz: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is an informative forum.. Nice

2 Likes

Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by Carmal90(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
me have two question @op
1. pls can hnd graduate apply for masters programme? if yes like what is the total amount in naira pls
2.can i study mechanical engineering as an undergraduate level in austria and what will will be the amount in naira from the scratch..pls it is urgent...thanks
Re: Interested In Studying In Salzburg University Austria by pekk: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Op I have just my degree 2009 and no international passport. Please what D first step for MSC and this is D only course I found: GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE & SYSTEMS (UNIGIS Msc)

http://www.uni-salzburg.at/index.php?id=28651&L=0

What is your advice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. / JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow / Pls. Can Any One Comment On This Essay" Farmer Are More Better Than Doctor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.