Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,607 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Jamb 2017: The Complete Registration Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2017: The Complete Registration Process (804 Views)

JAMB 2017: The Experience I Gained During MOCK EXAMINATION. / Application Procedure For NLNG Prize For Science – 2017 [the Prize Is $100, 000] / Is 2017 The Worst Jamb Registration Year???... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2017: The Complete Registration Process by hammedkola(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Jamb registration has commenced and the usual difficulties that do occur during registration has begun as well.

According to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3696657/20000-register-jambs-utme-two#54824314 that some applicants were unable to register, well this is due to lack of more information on the registration process. I am in Abuja and also faced the challenges in registering some applicants yesterday but later figured out the whole process.

Jamb is not using scratch card pin this year, rather, it's automatic pin vending from bank and that's why some accredited CBT centres are not registering applicant yet (ONLY BANKS CAN GENERATE e-PIN for registering you)

So if you want to register or help your sibling to register, "You should follow these process"

1. Open a new email account (gmail is advisable), if you have an existing one, you can make use of it.

2. Goto www.jamb.org.ng/efacility to create a profile with jamb.

3. Goto Jaiz bank or Union bank because these are the two banks currently vending jamb pin here in Abuja.

4. Provide them your requested details and pay the sum of N5,500

5. After generating your e-PIN for you, now goto any accredited centre closeby, then they would be able to register you.

Dazzol!!!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, I wish you all best of luck cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do To Make Extra Cash In School. / Fate Of NECO Candidates Awaiting 2017 Result / The Story Of How I Got Admitted Into My Choice University (continuation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.