Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) (18560 Views)

Corper Donates Materials To Less Privileged In Oyo State (photo) / Beautiful Corper Donates Borehole To Market In Uyo / PHOTOS: Corper Donates Solar Powered Bore-hole In Minna, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by dejavubobo1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
tysontim:
Nice one, all good things seem to be coming from Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom will be better than Lagos soon.

Corper I salute your figure

which of the Lagos.. the one in d Caribbean or the on in Naija. #bad-belle.
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nice one.
Contact us at "DAVEZO Nigeria Limited " for all your Borehole needs, Our charges are affordable .
Thank you.

+2348034261643
+2349055653796

Info@davezonigltd.com
davezonigerialimited@gmail.com

Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by abdulaz: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
0076ix:
when the rich serves their country

No be lie, owu dey finish some of her NYSC colleagues somewhere now o.
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by addikt(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
kenonze:
Someone is behind this project that we cannot see

No matter what sis, SHE MADE THE MOVE AND ACHIEVED HER AIM.

BOREHOLE ISN'T A PROJECT OF 200K....Kudos to her and the connections she's got !!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by fredlasisi(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Borehole nor dey cost pass.....N150k-N200k nah.....which one be parents rich or someone is behind her....i am not understanding.......na selfishness go kill all Nigerians wey selfish..........well done gurl
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by karnap(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
SHE MOST BE FROM RICH FAMILY IN OGUN STATE.....
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Esepayne:
you must be a Catholic priest
what brought catholic priest into that his comment?
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Corps members should stop wasting their money doing these projects.

I know what I went through when I put my Clinic project in one of the North Central States. I didn't get one support even from their House of Rep., Member(Mai-jamaa). He even collected from me. They kept saying No money while they continued sharing "Election loot" right from the boot of their SUVs.

I went through hell to complete that project as I made a bet with their L.G.A Agric., Supervisor that without their support. I will ensure the project is completed for the community.

I gained nothing except the fact that I touched the lives of the community's poor inhabitants.
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by pokipoki: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
kenonze:
At least she did something. Unlike a lot of people who just do nothing other than do run their mouths!!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
That area has a senator and a house of representative who has been stealing funds for constituency projects. As distinguished and hounouable goats they keep eating yams.
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by mceze(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Wow nice gesture I say

Meanwhile, some ladies can only donate the bore hole between their legs tongue

You sure say she no donate her own too to come up with the money used in setting it up
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by squarelead(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
I envy you girl... Great achievement. Wish I can do something of such but tried my best in Imparting the students. Count down to POP.
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by okwuruokalisia(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nice one
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by akigbemaru: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
There is no any justifiable reason for any corper to be donating a mega project with no source of incomes. Corruption begins with that.
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by gofnor(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
ovokooo:
A female corp member, Ugbe Magaret Utsunung has donated a borehole to the Itam central market in Uyo, akwa Ibom state.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/corper-donates-borehole-itam-central-market-uyo/

Guinness book of record, May god reward her.

1 Share

Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by Parkerthrillz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Akwa Ibom Corp Member Donates Borehole, Chairs To Community

...As Physical Challenged Persons Benefit From Skill Acquisition Programme

By Prince Bassey Jnr, UYO

Worried by the unhygienic condition of Itam Market occasioned by the unavailability of portable water, a Youth Corp member serving in Akwa Ibom State, Miss Margaret Ugbe Utsunung, Tuesday, shocked her contemporaries by donating a borehole constructed by her as part of her Community Development Service to the popular market.

Not satisfied, Miss Utsunung also donated 50 Chairs to St. Joseph Primary School and 20 chairs to St. Joseph Nursery School, Afaha Oku in Uyo Local Government Area of the state.

Furthermore, the Business Education graduate of Cross River University of Technology also facilitated a Skill Acquisition scheme for 50 physically challenged youths on paint making, baking, Agro allied, beads and wire works, make up, cosmetology in the community.

Speaking during the inauguration of the projects, the Akwa Ibom State NYSC Coordinator, Mr. Cyril Akhaneme expressed satisfaction in the projects and solicited for support and cooperation from the host communities to Corp Members serving in the state.

"The NYSC is full of young men and women who are capable of churning out ideas and projects that will impact on the lives of the people of the community they're serving.

"I'm not surprised that our Corp Members are beginning to make impact in Akwa Ibom State. Yesterday, I was at Ikot Ekpene Local Government to commission projects executed by Corp members. Today, I will also be heading to a community in Itu Local Government to commission another set of projects all executed by Corp members serving in that community.

"We've always told our Corp members to identify the pressing needs of the community before embarking on any project. I also want to say that no Corp member can embark on any project without the support of the community. This project is your own, protect it from abuse and vandalization", Mr Akhaneme echoed.

Earlier, Miss Utsunung, a native of Obudu Local Government Area of Cross River State had said she was motivated by her educational attainment as a female child to make a difference. She also stated that serving as a Corp member in the state afforded her the opportunity to have access to many well meaning individuals which according to her was an advantage to accomplish her goals and make her dream a reality.

"The need to put smiles on the faces of the people in my immediate community motivated me a lot. I had to make good use of the privilege as an educated girl child to make a difference. I knew that the Youth Service Scheme if properly put to use would give me access to many offices, so I took advantage of that to make my dream a reality.

“Itam market had no portable water for over 10 years, the Itam Water project was an idea that was born from the desire to give people water in order to promote proper hygiene at the market and promote good sanitary condition. I want to use this medium to appeal to the market union to please secure and protect this project”, the visibly elated Corp member maintained.

Recounting the challenges faced during the execution of the projects, Utsunung said the main limitations were the unavailability of funds which she attributed to the economic recession currently confronting the nation as well as the difficulty in convincing people to believe in her dream.

She also used the opportunity to express her profound gratitude to those who supported her throughout the execution of the projects especially Members of the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Commissioners, Uyo and Itu Local Government Councils, Traditional Chiefs, Market Union, as well as public spirited individuals in the state.

SOURCE: www.ibomreporters.com/margaret-utsunung-donates-borehole-chairs-to-community

Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by neocortex: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
yourexcellency:
They should reciprocate by dashing her one of their sons or marry her to the village king

When does marriage between two people becomes a reward ?
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by ghost3040: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
MA NIGGA!!!!
ishowdotgmail:
Wow nice gesture I say

Meanwhile, some ladies can only donate the bore hole between their legs tongue
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by Dareomo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Cool gesture.
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by urchbarbie(f): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
kenonze:
....if it were a guy would u say d same? U guys shld really stop looking down on us ladies as only s*x symbols. Many off us hustle legitimately
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by AlexzStructure(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wow... I like this.
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
lawal28c:
A corper?
I was thinking som1 would ask where she got d money frm?
Well....parents might b rich though
nice move

she might have seek help from a well recognise and influential people/person in the community that she's serving with a proposal.

most of the personal CDs project are not executed with Corper personal money most time. the rich in the community can also support meanwhile I appreciate her mindful heart. people will definitely benefit from it
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by thexzy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
juman:
Where corper got money to build borehole.

May be she came from the one of those families that milked the country dry.
she simply sourced from able hands for fund to assist her actualise her mission.
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by AyamBlaze: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
enigmaticlion:
this is the same project a useless, cursed senator or rep will build and inscribe his cursed name on it after collecting billions in allocated constituency funds.
Guy calm down na. shocked Senator collect your babe??
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by Geraldo7(m): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
nice job chelsea, to all the slayqueen out there you can make an impact in your community too....
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by Smooth278(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2017
enigmaticlion:
this is the same project a useless, cursed senator or rep will build and inscribe his cursed name on it after collecting billions in allocated constituency funds.

Are you trying to Shade Fashola grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 6:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Smooth278:

Are you trying to Shade Fashola grin grin grin
lol
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by Odionovich: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2017
By 11am today,d world would experience a transformation as CASHPAY drop,come and be a part of it cuz hearsay would be the greatest mistake you would ever make and I pray had I know never become your potion...Amen

Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by mjabdulk: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2017
that is a good job. the problem here is maintenance after her departure. i commend her work because she has done what some senators/house reps can not do but to transfer the public monies to their various personal account.
Re: Female Corper Donates Borehole To Akwa Ibom Community (Photo) by aromonday(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Bravo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read Ise L’ogun Ise: Classic Yoruba Poem By J.F. Odunjo With English Translation / Relocating To Abuja For My Nysc / Corper Precious Died In A Car Crash In Jos. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.