Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS (30149 Views)

Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury / Husband Demands N3M From Divorce-seeking Wife At Sharia Court In Sokoto / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Remember the Christian woman whose husband took to sharia court in Abuja for "worshiping God too much", the case has been thrown out of the court. The husband was actually asking the sharia court to assist him in getting separation from his wife for 6 months....

Read below what was shared by Nigerian human rights lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye on Facebook.

Just as it came about, the case was thrown out of the window suddenly. I called the man a dangerous Chrislamic man who goes to church on Sunday and yet takes his wife to Sharia court. I told the court that it lacked jurisdiction.

I thought it was a brilliant display i know the man was rattled because he had mocked his wife, saying to her: "Where will you find money to hire a lawyer?" But the man never heard of DPA. Unknown to him, as a registered member of DPA, the woman had the capacity to bring 100 lawyers to that court. The man was visibly shaken. Anyway, i will allow Uzoma and Chris to tell the story of what happened in court.

Some DPA members were at the court. One pharmacist, who is an advocate, came to court to see us. And the big surprise, the Deputy Registrar of the Court is a DPA member. Her name is Fatima. She appears in one of the pictures. The Prosecutor also wants to join DPA. He is in the pictures too.

Our client is grateful to all DPA members for their support.

Surprise! The Redeem Christian Church signboard is right opposit the Sharia Court

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/update-on-woman-whose-husband-took-to.html

see earlier thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3688656/husband-takes-christian-wife-sharia

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by thesicilian: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Good one. The husband is indeed a dangerous Chrislamic man'. This is why the Bible warns us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. If you can't change him before marriage when its all still rosy and he still has respect for you, what makes you think you can change him after marriage when he's now the boss?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by gbegemaster(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Not just winning the court case. They should keep an eye on her. We don't want to hear that she accidentally tumbled down the stairs.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by Nne5: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2017
What if the woman had been partying too much.Would he had taken her to sharia court?

That woman should be very careful.

30 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by agabaI23(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Good stuff. That man needs the services of a psychiatrist!

12 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by mccoy47(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2017
It was bound to happen anyway!
I even see is as an insult to Christendom for her to stand before the sharia court! angry
If I wia here I wouldn't even honor the court invite!

5 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by thesicilian: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2017
mccoy47:
It was bound to happen anyway!
I even see is as an insult to Christendom for her to stand before the sharia court! angry
If I wia here I wouldn't even honor the court invite!
When you show respect to other people, they will almost invariably show the same respect to you. That is what just happened I this case.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by emeijeh(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2017
It's the endtime.
We read about strange things everyday
Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by Holamidhe(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2017
She go still cook for her?

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by oviejnr(m): 11:36am On Mar 22, 2017
Shameless Man! The woman and her family members right now grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by kingPhidel(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2017
You mean you wanted this...

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by Factfinder1(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by burkingx(f): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2017
cool.......Na Buhari kos am grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by seunny4lif(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Religion has finish Africa sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by adecz: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2017
OK nahh..

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by TippyTop(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2017
thought it was a brilliant display i know the man was rattled because he had mocked his wife, saying to her: "Where will you find money to hire a lawyer?" But the man never heard of DPA. Unknown to him, as a registered member of DPA, the woman had the capacity to bring 100 lawyers to that court. The man was visibly shaken. Anyway, i will allow Uzoma and Chris to tell the story of what happened in court.

Thank God for DPA because sharia all over Nigeria that Buhari wanted is gradually coming to fruition.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by fumez82: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2017
So, what's DPA?

5 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by burkingx(f): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2017
angry

9 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by Oduduwatic: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Fear my people

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by AngelicBeing: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by mostyg(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2017
C
Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by Vickiweezy(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by Olateef(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Good morning, Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as d engine is nt weak yet, pls let the person sell it, it's not my business.
Copied

6 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by GeeGuy: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2017
hw can I join DPA

1 Like

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by keryj(f): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2017
So pls what is DPA

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Woman Whose Husband Took To Sharia Court For Praying Too Much"PICS by aragon4realz(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2017
video of Imsu student who got crushed by truck yesterday.may his soul rest in peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2pFrVSqXw0

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer? / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. / Olubunmi Kama: My Husband’s Siblings Seized Our Properties After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.