Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna (1043 Views)

3 Herdsmen Killed In Anambra, 2 Community Leaders Detained / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by NafeesaAA(f): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2017
"These are some of the pictures of extra judicial killings of 15 innocent Fulani pastoralists in Kariyo and DALLE in Jema'a LGA of Kaduna state, yesterday"

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Now what went around is now coming around look at 'em . Tooth for tooth makes the world a sucker. Eye for eye is making us go blind. Fulani herdsmen thought the world to be wicked. cry.
Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by Masculity(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2017
I said it we will never learn. Imagine what you gain if you kill human beings who was created by God. Anyway get a professor so that he will teach you how to tell God why you kill His creatures.

May be its our population that is affecting us. Had it been every family were restricted to only two children may be we will not behave like this.

Please let there be peace.
May God have mercy on us.

Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by naijagobetter(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2017
they dont look like fulanis, well, i hope they are

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by Masculity(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2017
anotherydz:
Now what went around is now coming around look at 'em . Tooth for tooth makes the world a sucker. Eye for eye is making us go blind. Fulani herdsmen thought the world to be wicked. cry.

The true definition of African.
Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by Lucy001(f): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2017
May the souls of the dead rest in peace, stop the killings people and less leave as one

Sms vote Tboss to 32052

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by delishpot: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Leaders are watching things get out of hand. When the government acts the fool, the land becomes a court of jesters.
Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by Pieromania: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2017
This are not fulanis,bt ppl killed by fulanis

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by ERockson: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Herdsmen are either Thieves or terrorist. There is nothing like extra judicial killings about engaging the bloodsuckers.

1 Like

Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by NafeesaAA(f): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Pieromania:
This are not fulanis,bt ppl killed by fulanis

naijagobetter:
they dont look like fulanis, well, i hope they are

I deliberately left out this pix expecting to see reaction, and I knew some scumbag will come out to say they aren't Fulani.

Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by BobHIGHNESS(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Fulan X-men killed? Ah swear Adonbilivit, don't they have weapons with them? People that possess terrorism in their DNA. If this is true, i'm already rejoicing
Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by naijagobetter(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

I deliberately left out this pix expecting to see reaction, and I knew some scumbag will come out to say they aren't Fulani.
reactions you will get for your unprofessional reporting. I dont see anything different in the pic. Park well abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by osram(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

m bginin to get suspicious abt u....since u started taking sides#u now av d orientation of BH nd FulaniHM

2 Likes

Re: Pixs Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed Yesterday In Kaduna by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Is it painful? But don't you see what they have been doing to others? He who lives by the sword will one day for by it, take care

(1) (Reply)

Man Wakes Up From Coma One Week After He Was Shot By Police In Imo. PICS / How To Detect A Hidden Camera In A Room. / Suspect Rapes A Woman In Her Apartment (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.