Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

2017 Utme: Jamb Lied Concerning 20,000 Registered Candidates In Two Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 Utme: Jamb Lied Concerning 20,000 Registered Candidates In Two Days (748 Views)

Already Admitted Students Will Not Write 2017 UTME - JAMB / Just In: 2017 UTME: JAMB Introduces Remita To Ease Pin Purchase For Registration / 2017 UTME Applicants: See 15 Less Competitive Federal Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Utme: Jamb Lied Concerning 20,000 Registered Candidates In Two Days by ifeomafigure8(f): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2017
I believe JAMB was not sincere in its claim that over 20,000 candidates have been registered as at yesterday. My sister in Abuja who went to many cbt centres could not only register, she told me she could not find anyone that has been able to register. Also from news I monitored today people are having similar problem all over the country. A thread by Thatyorubadude here on nairalan titled https://www.nairaland.com/3696159/anyone-registered-jamb-2017-utme requesting for evidence of successful registration by any candidate also points to the fact that candidates have not been able to registered as no single candidate has been able to upload evidence of successful registration. I believe JAMB lied to save face and to influence public opinion which is against its obvious failure. If JAMB registrar wants to carry out reform, it should be gradual and not with iron fist which is likely to cause great inconvenience to candidates. I think JAMB should phase out cybercafe gradually until we have enough CBT centres. The Federal Government should call JAMB to order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Utme: Jamb Lied Concerning 20,000 Registered Candidates In Two Days by Chidexter(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Exactly
Re: 2017 Utme: Jamb Lied Concerning 20,000 Registered Candidates In Two Days by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: 2017 Utme: Jamb Lied Concerning 20,000 Registered Candidates In Two Days by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Your signature says "brains, fashion...." but I doubt you really have anything up there.

The mere fact that Signal was poor and your sister was unable to register is a testament that Jamb's server is OVERLOADED with applications; thereby validating their claims.

Imagine, you are levelling a grave accusation upon a federal body with nothing other than "I think" (which you don't).

Honestly, if intelligence was food, you'd fuckin starve undecided

1 Like

Re: 2017 Utme: Jamb Lied Concerning 20,000 Registered Candidates In Two Days by ifeomafigure8(f): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
SirWere:
Your signature says "brains, fashion...." but I doubt you really have anything up there.

The mere fact that Signal was poor and your sister was unable to register is a testament that Jamb's server is OVERLOADED with applications; thereby validating their claims.

Imagine, you are levelling a grave accusation upon a federal body with nothing other than "I think" (which you don't).

Honestly, if intelligence was food, you'd fuckin starve undecided
Stop insulting and address the issues I raised. How can JAMB server be overloaded when there are limited people (CBT centres) who have access to the server for registration? didn't they spend enough time to prepare for the registration? Your monica says it all, I heard were means mad man in Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Utme: Jamb Lied Concerning 20,000 Registered Candidates In Two Days by cyberguy72(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is the era of propaganda.Jamb has joined the bandwagon.
Re: 2017 Utme: Jamb Lied Concerning 20,000 Registered Candidates In Two Days by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
Stop insulting and address the issues I raised. How can JAMB server be overloaded when there are limited people (CBT centres) who have access to the server for registration? didn't they spend enough time to prepare for the registration? Your monica says it all, I heard were means mad man in Yoruba.
Ffs, do you have no idea about the concept of signalling and the effect of too much traffic on servers

Fvck's in your skull?
Re: 2017 Utme: Jamb Lied Concerning 20,000 Registered Candidates In Two Days by fineyemi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
The first step on jamb registration is to profile candidates. That's what jamb agents have been doing in all accredited centres

(1) (Reply)

Education: The Lost Legacy Of Nigeria [editorial] / Lagos State Polytechnic Shutdown As Strike Continues / I Scored 200 In Jamb I Applied For Computer Science.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.