Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) (3261 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Larryfest(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Northerners dey show support for KANU easterners dey show support for Buhari..... When will anybody show support for the country I guess that isn't going to happen as no way 1000k note go exchange hands.
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Emassive(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Baba your country is a zoo.
Walk around your street this morning and tell me it os well with your neighborhood. Am waiting

sarrki:
As God liveth Nnamdi kanu will spend extra 5 decades in different prison

He's a criminal

He called my president all sort of names

He called my country zoo

He makes our youth to be lawless

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by psalmsjob: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

You are breaking the rules here

You should not ask for personal information of a nairalander

Rule 22

He also broke rule 8;

Which says don't post false information on nairaland.

Who told you that I am tired of sarrki? It's wailers like you; balanceofterror1 that I'm tired of but sarrki should be commended for putting up with you professional wailers who are the most daft Nigerians around todaygrin
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by madridguy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
From the spelling of the names alone you will know the real people behind the facebook account tongue

IPORK miscreants no go kill person with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by ImperialYoruba: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
sasko:

Hope you and other Yorubas on this forum don't found it insultive when your elders are called by derogatory names

It wont surprise if Ibo call elders of any ethnic group derogatorily, you call your own elders worse than derogatory.
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by LawdOfNairaland: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
All these miscreants are just embarrassing the entire Ibo tribe.

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by LajaLaba: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hahahaha Igbos!!!! grin jesters

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

It wont surprise if Ibo call elders of any ethnic group derogatorily, you call your own elders worse than derogatory.

go and play with your mates before I use cane on you

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by gulfer: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
That facebook profile is a lie, there is no name like Munkaila angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Eshinwaju: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
For his support of Kanu, and even declaring that he will relocate when biafra is created, i think Hausa muslim deserves a young fresh maiden from Iboland. You all should find him a virgin from Enugu. That will be a good way to show your appreciation for his support. grin grin

Virgin no dey iboland again....all of them women are busy ploughing the streets of the SW and selling their bodies... grin

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by GrandGarcon: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

He's a criminal

He called my country zoo

No your country is not a zoo but a JUNGLE.
and your president is a dirty old paedophlie.
Do your worst.

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
I need the list of the laws. Remember the 5 charges remaining are not in anyway terrorism related, the treasonable felony he committed is calling the Paedophile a paedophile and other names. Those are the only charges against him. That he decleard wrong goods to custom, doesn't sound like terrorism to me.
It dosent have to sound the way you want it to sound. Only the judge's opinion counts. I want Kanu to rot in jail but its not up to me
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by loopman: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Anybody can answer any name on the internet.
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by GrandGarcon: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
kropotkin2:
It dosent have to sound the way you want it to sound. Only the judge's opinion counts. I want Kanu to rot in jail but its not up to me
It is not the judge's opinion that counts but the tenets of the law. They said he committed terrorism but absolutely no proof was presented that he committed terrorism. If they say defamation then how is defamation not eligible for bail? How is defamation needing masked witnesses if not that she is playing out a script written by the Paedophile?
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Best choice
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by donratcock: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
All those retards wishing ill on my hero and leader mazi Dr nnamdi kanu will never see peace in your lives

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
loopman:
Anybody can answer any name on the internet.
really but you believed that repob and tripob news abi? Useless people no wonder oduduwa was flung out of heaven

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by olureignforever: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

He's a criminal

He called my country zoo

N what will be ur gain?
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by loopman: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
really but you believed that repob and tripob news abi? Useless people no wonder oduduwa was flung out of heaven

I simply report to the mods wayward kids like you
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
loopman:

I simply report to the mods wayward kids like you
e pain am continue in your misery its your birth right

2 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by AntiNigerian: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

I don't associate with criminals

I don't want to be known by a terrorist like kanu
ATTENTION: With what this guy wrote, he's now been confirmed as the grand leader of the savages and animals in the ZOO! angry
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by AntiNigerian: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
kropotkin2:
Come, do you know that thunder has no GPS locator but it fires people at the right spot and at the right time! be warned! angry
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
AntiNigerian:
Come, do you know that thunder has no GPS locator but it fires people at the right spot and at the right time! be warned! angry
What has thunder got to do with all this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Dogara Greeted Obasanjo Vs How He Greeted Amosun:See Difference / Peter Obi Fingered In The Massacre Of 5000 Non Violent Protesters / Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.