Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) (29575 Views)

PHOTOS: Ikorodu Roads Heavily Flooded Following Early Morning Rain / Early Morning Rain Threatening LG Election In Lagos, As Flood Takes Over (VIDEO) / People's Houses Flooded In Lekki After This Morning Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by himkers2: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Awka, Anambra's state capital had its fair share of flooding today Wednesday as the morning rain brought with it some flood. The whole place was flooded - even banks, and this made some businesses close for the day.

http://www.dubemnaija.com/2017/03/morning-rain-floods-awka-forces.html

1 Like

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by himkers2: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2017
More pics..

lalasticlala, mynd_44, seun Fp pls

1 Like

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by himkers2: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
the drainage systems and channels in Awka is a mess. This shouldn't be so. The Government has a lot to do in this regards.

Also, please stop littering the gutter with refuse and unwanted stuffs.

35 Likes

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by TheTrueSeeker: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Same morning rains in Port Harcourt but roads not flooded, Wike is working...!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Same with Aba. it seems like it rained in many cities today.
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Obianno I trust you

Please do the needful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by VampireeM(f): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
himkers2:
the drainage systems and channels in Awka is a mess. This shouldn't be so. The Government has a lot to do in this regards.

Not justthe govt. The house/landowners are the main culprits. Its only in Nigeria that people erect building without proper drainage system and when flooding occurs they scream govt.

32 Likes

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by ChetaNwaeze: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
himkers2:

What is your busness with Awka? Why dont you tell us about the flood in your brown roof kingdom of oshogbo. Afonja

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:
Obianno I trust you

Please do the needful

Was that really from you?

1 Like

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
NextGovernor:

Was that really from you?

Obianno is working

I don't have issues with good people

My grudge is with that criminal in kuje and his sympathizers

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by himkers2: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
What is your busness with Awka? Why dont you tell us about the flood in your brown roof kingdom of oshogbo. Afonja

you are not more ANAMBRA than I am. I rep Anambra - from mama to papa. So swerve and park one side

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Modelsms6: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Onitsha flood is worse
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by ChetaNwaeze: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
himkers2:

you are not more ANAMBRA than I am. I rep Anambra - from mama to papa. So swerve and park one side
shut up your amala and ewedu smelling mouth. Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by himkers2: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
shut up your amala and ewedu smelling mouth. Afonja

Guy, abum ezigbote nwafo. Esim Obosi aga, inugo?

Now get off my mention

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by genearts(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:

Some you are just useless. Just too useless to be alive

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by himkers2: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
genearts:

U dey mind the clown?

6 Likes

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by ESDKING: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Every state has one or two form of challenges or the other.
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by genearts(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
himkers2:

U dey mind the clown?

I weak for the guy

5 Likes

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Where is this state's governor?
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
WWW DOT SPARKLEFUNDS DOT COM
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gov. Obiano has an opportunity to further prove his capabilities
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by andymofia(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
where the flood abeg?
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
This years rainy season is coming with anger
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
genearts:

1 Like

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Like seriously?... God we need this type of rain in sokoto...I mean now...the heat is hell close..rain till July ending cry cry

1 Like

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by botad(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lagos is not doing any better too.
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by EPIJOE: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
THIS IS SERIOUS NO DRAINAGE SYSTEMS IN ALL THIS STATES. INCLUDING LAGOS SEF NA IM WORSE PASS. shocked shocked
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by malware: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abuja is as dry as the desert undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by filnoth: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
In the capital
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
andymofia:
where the flood abeg?
eye dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by malton: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
One of the things I dislike about that town.
Re: Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) by foyeks2001(f): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
God, pls send down ur rain in FCT, The hot weather here in Abuja no get part-two

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN / How Saraki Turned Emir Of Ilorin Into ‘houseboy’ / EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.