Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 PM

Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words (36643 Views)

Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship / Ebuka And Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by mzax(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
See weytin concern me now

Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
: :titiakins:
And some people were comparing Anita with Lola beauty wise

Anita no fine at all...
Seriously undecided undecided
Do you need an eye check up

Happy wedding anniversary Paul and Anita kiss
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by lyrose(f): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ayam not understanding,does it Andre was born before they got married, experiments things, ANY CONGRATS &MANY YEARS TOGETHER IN LOVE, I LOVE U FOREVER ,I REALLY REALLY LIKE U
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by ufuosman(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Congrats to them, more years to celebrate.
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by titiakins: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
godsluvee:

as in Anita fine pass Lola

No make me laugh abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by titiakins: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
godsluvee:

as in... Anita fine pass Lola

Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
titiakins:
as in... Anita fine pass Lola

Bros/Sis, you can't compare nah.....
Before I go on, lemme ask you this. Do you wear glasses?
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by titiakins: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
godsluvee:
Bros/Sis, you can't compare nah.....
Before I go on, lemme ask you this. Do you wear glasses?
I don't, don't need one

You may need glasses tho

If you don't wear them already
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
titiakins:
I don't, don't need one

You may need glasses tho

If you don't wear them already
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by Omoluabi16(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
I thought peter was the one on dreads? Congrats to them, and may God bless their union.
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by titiakins: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
godsluvee:
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder
exactly
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by AlexzStructure(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
I love this.
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by yinkslinks(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yes Paul you are right about the 13yrs cus ur wife Anita was in my class in uniabuja faculty of law and I remember vividly when u guys use to chase her hanging towel at the back of ur trouser lol. But you wanted her friend princess though but she never saw tomorrow and Anita ur wife rushed the opportunity. Bagaaan
JamieNaijaTeam:
The couple got married on Saturday, 22 March 2014 and are blessed with a 4 year old son, Andre. They shared lovely photos from their wedding and wrote;

Anita said; "13 years of knowing you and 3 years of Marriage..... We definitely have stories to tell.... I love you Papa.... #NoOneBeLikeYou
Happy Anniversary my darling #love #anniversary #PaulOkoye"

Paul said; "Girl if any man put asunder AWAY!!!#3yearsanniversary #noonebelikeyou"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR8Le0oDKOw/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare&hl=en

SOURCE:http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/paul-okoye-and-wife-anita-celebrate-3rd.html

Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
titiakins:

Anita no fine at all...
She is ugly in your eyes because she is not fair like Lola.
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
yinkslinks:
Yes Paul you are right about the 13yrs cus ur wife Anita was in my class in uniabuja faculty of law and I remember vividly when u guys use to chase her hanging towel at the back of ur trouser lol. But you wanted her friend princess though but she never saw tomorrow and Anita ur wife rushed the opportunity. Bagaaan
Did princess die?
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by Nature8(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Wow! Happy Anniversary.. cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2017
titiakins:
Anita no fine at all...

hian, lola is prettier imo (not just because she's fair) but anita is a pretty girl, stop reaching.
Re: Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words by 2017surepass(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2017
happy marriage life....wish u love love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos / Is The Oyinbo Man Genevieve Nnaji's Husband? - Fan Asks Actress (Photo) / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.