Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Truth Has Emerged! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth Has Emerged! (332 Views)

How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / The Truth About The Islamic Kaaba (the Black Stone) / The Truth Has Come Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Has Emerged! by JESUSMYLOVE(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: TRUE CONFESSION: QUEEN ESTHER FINALLY OPENS UP ON APOSTLE SULEIMAN'S SEX SCANDAL; LINKS GOVERNOR EL-RUFAI AND FESTUS KEYAMO AS MASTERMINDS

My name is Queen Esther. I'm from COTONOU. I used to live in Kaduna State. I'm a commercial sex worker. I stayed in one of the Hotels in OBALENDE area, by CONSTITUTION ROAD, Kaduna.

A man came to me about two months ago, just like other fun seekers. He didn't make love to me, but instead asked for only blow-job. I gave him so much of it until he was satisfied. He later engaged me into a discussion after paying me the sum of #10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) without asking for my price; unlike other customers who would first of all bargain before the action. I was amazed at his generosity. He then smiled at me, and promised to make me rich if only I can do one small job for his boss who just arrived Kaduna from Abuja that night. Without thinking twice, I agreed to meet his Oga and do the simple job.

We had few bottles of drinks while he kept on making calls and was answering ok sir, yes sir and all of that. Around past 12:00 mid night, we drove in his car to one SEA-BREEZE HOTEL at BARNAWA GRA around Kaduna South. He introduced me to one Mr. Festus as his boss. I immediately fell in love with the man due to his handsomeness. The man then told me that I'm now a millionaire, and that he would take me along to see Governor E-Rufai whom he was to hold a meeting with that same night. He asked me where I came from, and I told him I'm from COTONOU; then he smiled at his boy who brought me. He then said to me that I'm the best person for the job; since I'm not a Nigerian. That they could easily settle me to return back and enjoy my wealth in COTONOU after the job is successfully done.

His boy who brought me eventually excused us, and Mr. Festus asked me for the same Blow-job; which I also gave him so hard. He was happy with me. Then, around 2:00 mid night, we drove to see Governor El-Rufai. We met him in one beautiful house. The Governor said I will become very rich if I help him bring down one of his enemies in this country. I agreed to do it. He then said that Mr. Festus will coach me on what to do. He handed me #100,000. (One hundred thousand naira) and we left back to SEA-BREEZE HOTEL.

Mr. Festus and his boy told me that the job is for me to claim that I am a sexual mistress to one Pastor Suleiman who was a Muslim before, but now a Pastor. I agreed; but when they said I will appear on Television to say it, I refused. Reason being that my parents and family members are not aware that I'm into prostitution in Nigeria. They believe I'm living in Lagos and working as a House-Maid.

When Mr. Festus got angry that I had declined, he brought out a small gun and threatened to kill me if I failed to do the job. I started crying and begging them to let me go. He collected all the money on me that night and asked his boy to go and drop me. His boy started talking to me that if I don't agree to do the job, I should leave Nigeria, because the Governor will be angry with his boss and Festus will kill me.

He dropped me off and left. I later relocated to KABUSA VILLAGE in Abuja to continue my hustling for fear of being killed by those men. I got over that trauma and moved on with life after that terrifying experience. But over a week ago, my friend in the same hotel was showing me some things on her phone. When I saw the face of that man (Mr. Festus) I quickly remembered the experience and told my friend the story.

I also remembered that Mr. Festus told me about his girlfriend in Canada who had returned to Nigeria for the same job. He said the other girl would be firing from Lagos, while I will be doing my own there in Kaduna.

But one thing that stopped me from agreeing to do the job was that I was to appear on Television, and that would have exposed me to the whole world. I told him that if I do it, I will never have peace in my life. And that it will stop me from getting married later in the future. More so, I was not ready to go back to COTONOU. My friend showed me so many things happening on the internet through her phone. I now saw the picture of Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Mr. Festus Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo, and even Governor El-Rufai. That was how I remembered everything that happened about two months ago.

I told my friend the whole story and she revealed it to other girls in our hotel.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER: I'm the authentic Queen Esther that was to execute this job. The lady parading her self on media is hired to replace me. I just got to know that it is a Powerful man of God that they are trying to bring down. My friend even told me that the man of God (Apostle Johnson Suleiman) is a good man. That he can change my life forever. I don't know how journalist located me. May be my friend went and called you people that I'm here.

CONFESSION: These whole story on the internet about the man of God is a big lie. The man is innocent. I can say it boldly. Because I was afraid of doing the job, Festus used a gun to threaten me and collected my money that night. Now, they have gotten some people who have the mind to do such a thing. But this people will not know peace in their life for plotting to bring down a man of God who is good and kind to people.

I am ready to come out now and tell the world the whole truth. My friend is a Christian and I'm also a Christian. She has briefed me about some issues that happened between the man of God and Kaduna State Governor. I now understand why they want to bring him down.

God have mercy.

QUEEN ESTHER.
Re: The Truth Has Emerged! by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg make I dey comot this Mumu thread

(1) (Reply)

Which Denomination Has The Highest Number Of Members? / Naked Truth / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.