Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Is Special About Infinix Phones? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Special About Infinix Phones? (13115 Views)

Haha. Here Comes What You Didn't Know About Infinix Phones / What's So Special About This Phantom 6? / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by cadiz: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2017
Denchturbo:

True, they think if it's not Samsung, iPhone or LG, then it's chinko. What people dont understand is some companies have been using a different strategy (selling flagship specs for affordable prices)
yes, thats why i dont mind any phone name i buy as long i read reviews about it, then im okay
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Lonan: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2017
passyaba:

Hmmm spare me that .. Wats 5MP
grin even nokia phones had better camera before they closed shop then
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by creed266: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2017
cadiz:

i think its zero 4 plus not note 4, note 4 is 13mp front and back if im correct, but zero 4 plus is 20.7mp
ah shocked, i must have gotten confused with the names
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by cadiz: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lonan:

lol, all those nokia E -series type
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by jeki(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
yemzzy02:
when I tried Infinix Hot Note, it was my in law that visited and we were trying to have a wonderful evening by watching a movie including my wife. one major thing that drove me to check out the phone was the screen. it really made sense watching that movie that blessed evening. its a great phone I must confess. The battery life is quite OK too.

for me i use the hot note, the screen resolution is perfect, and d battery does it for me.
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Denchturbo: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
cadiz:

i think its zero 4 plus not note 4, note 4 is 13mp front and back if im correct, but zero 4 plus is 20.7mp

What's the difference between zero 4 and zero 4 Plus?
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by jeki(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
vickychris:
I was more of a blackberry person before, until rim closed shop, and I was there thinking of a new brand to use until a friend dashed me a brand new infinix hot note 3, well, long story short, I now realize what I have been missing.

blackberry ke? pls go back and thank that your friend well
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by goldpeace: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
yemzzy02:

The issue is not whether or not its a Chinese company or chinko phone, its about the quality of the phones. I mean the features are great

That's the point, its their productivity, efficiency, durability, quality affordability etc that matters and now that they offer this things, they are the best
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Reborn5: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
To be factual, Infinix produces really great phones especially battery and camera wise. I have been using my Hot 4 for a while and I see no reason to change. Forget their Asian background, they have great phones.

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by opeyemithought: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lonan:

see you u dey compared fake with original ....guy you know sabi beta tin

Infinix has continues to excite customers with unbeatable smartphone features...so forget about Nokia cos dre time don pass
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by femiebun: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Reborn5:
To be factual, Infinix produces really great phones especially battery and camera wise. I have been using my Hot 4 for a while and I see no reason to change. Forget their Asian background, they have great phones.
im mainly concerned about battery life when choosing a phone and I'm impressed as to how long the Hot 4 lasts
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by yemzzy02(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Denchturbo:

True, they think if it's not Samsung, iPhone or LG, then it's chinko. What people dont understand is some companies have been using a different strategy (selling flagship specs for affordable prices)

You're certainly right.
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Lonan: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
opeyemithought:

see you u dey compared fake with original ....guy you know sabi beta tin
i know i cant use nokia again, but why will i buy a phone with 5mp camera at this time?
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by cadiz: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Denchturbo:

What's the difference between zero 4 and zero 4 Plus?
zero 4 plus is the upgraded version with higher camera quality, ram size, battery capacity and display quality
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by creed266: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
cadiz:

yes, thats why i dont mind any phone name i buy as long i read reviews about it, then im okay
all is just trial, as long as you are able to get one that suit your needs
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Denchturbo: 3:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
cadiz:

zero 4 plus is the upgraded version with higher camera quality, ram size, battery capacity and display quality

Oh ok, thanks. Zero 4 plus it is
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Denchturbo: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lonan:

i know i cant use nokia again, but why will i buy a phone with 5mp camera at this time?

Most people have nokias cos if battery life but why sacrifice being connected when there's Infinix
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by opeyemithought: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
infinix product comes with 6inch HD screen, 4500mAh battery, Finger print recognition, 13MP back camera, 5MP front camera, water-cooling technology to prevent battery overheating....
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Bashspeaks(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
According to Google’s search report in year 2016 Infinix product was the most searched for android smartphone in Nigeria.......what an excellence performances
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by femiebun: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Reborn5:
asian phones or not they can be compared to the likes of Samsung now
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Bashspeaks(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
the product has the best display I have used this year. Its 2.5D Glass design that covers the whole front of the screen gives the illusion of curved edges that make it a constant beauty to behold. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Brakli: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
most nigerians are kuku looking for affordable phones. I think thats why infinix is quite popular
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Denchturbo: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Brakli:
most nigerians are kuku looking for affordable phones. I think thats why infinix is quite popular

Not just affordable but the fact that you're not buying crap
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by opeyemithought: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
lilmisspenney:

what about zero 4 and zero 4 plus
both Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus are really build for taking clear and sharp photos and selfies as well as HD video recording. Zero 4 comes with 16 Mega Pixel Back Camera with dual flash and 8 Mega Pixel front camera with flash as well,Zero 4 Plus features 20.7 Mega Pixel Back Camera and 13 Mega Pixel Front Camera
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Bashspeaks(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
nynyola123:

What's the battery capacity?
it is powered by 3000mAh battery.
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by hackerz2017: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
can you tell me what special about their product especially infinix note 3??
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by yemzzy02(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
hackerz2017:
can you tell me what special about their product especially infinix note 3??

Zero 4 Plus features 20.7 Mega Pixel Back Camera and 13 Mega Pixel Front Camera

This one is special
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Bashspeaks(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
yemzzy02:

Zero 4 Plus features 20.7 Mega Pixel Back Camera and 13 Mega Pixel Front Camera

This one is special
it seem you never had an experience about the product,The Infinix Note 3 is the same size with the Infinix Note 2 except that their 6 inch sameness is differentiated by the weight of the Infinix note
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nada4u0052(f): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=jeki post=54866374]

blackberry ke? pls go back and thank that your friend well [/quote
I think he is old fashioned. .. android , windows fone r d bomb my dear
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by opeyemithought: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=nada4u0052 post=54883187][/quote]

All Infinix phones in the Nigerian market run on Android and are available at Nigeria’s leading online stores
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by daddykalid101: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
The attraction of Infinix phones is their value for money, usually packing lots of features at affordable prices smiley
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by femiebun: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Brakli:
yeah affordable and with quality grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? / How To Update Your MTN SIM With Your BVN Details. / 2go Mobile Chat For Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.