Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Is Special About Infinix Phones? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Special About Infinix Phones? (13114 Views)

Haha. Here Comes What You Didn't Know About Infinix Phones / What's So Special About This Phantom 6? / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by kingblack: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
nynyola123:

What makes you say so?
they are actually better than techno phones
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by kingblack: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
femiebun:
asian phones or not they can be compared to the likes of Samsung now
true they are raising their standard with every new product
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nada4u0052(f): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
NaijalovesU:
So i have been using all these Asian phones for a while now because...no money to buy Iphone. Anyway i have tried different phones in this life oo, I once used one called G12 and it was really a disaster. That phone can get hot for Africa, but beyond that to make call with the phone was just a difficult experience.
Then I tried Gionee, those one will just boast of battery and the phone cannot play a simple FIFA 2015. I thought life was difficult until i started using the phone. The screen first went
blank and later reappeared with partial sight, but i still managed it somehow. So last two years i got the Infinix Hot Note and later Zero 3 which am now using without stress. I am also a proud user of the infinix Hot S. I have given up on other brands. So far Infinix is helping me achieve my dream. So I guess that why people love Infinix, please tell me your experience with different brands and Infinix in particular. Thanks
There's just something about having a larger screen with a good screen resolution.
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by passyaba: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
DlawTECHY:
Awesome product and awesome design... Presently using a hot note 3. No issues at all...
Wat matter a lot is the durability of the phone itself...
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by kingblack: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Reborn5:
To be factual, Infinix produces really great phones especially battery and camera wise. I have been using my Hot 4 for a while and I see no reason to change. Forget their Asian background, they have great phones.
honeatly I was very impressed when I saw the specs of the zero 4 and zero 4+
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by kingblack: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2017
opeyemithought:
infinix product comes with 6inch HD screen, 4500mAh battery, Finger print recognition, 13MP back camera, 5MP front camera, water-cooling technology to prevent battery overheating....
this features are too good to pass up
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by kingblack: 12:31am On Mar 24, 2017
opeyemithought:
infinix product comes with 6inch HD screen, 4500mAh battery, Finger print recognition, 13MP back camera, 5MP front camera, water-cooling technology to prevent battery overheating....
i fall in love with phones because of features like this cool
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nynyola123: 12:48am On Mar 24, 2017
kingblack:
they are actually better than techno phones
I mean your reason for saying so.
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nynyola123: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Bashspeaks:

it is powered by 3000mAh battery.
And it charges for over three hours? What's the name?
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nynyola123: 12:54am On Mar 24, 2017
BolajiChang:
They could work on ugrading the quality tho
They can't do that. They will definitely upgrade it on other phones to come. Though i dont know how many megapixels you're expecting
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 24, 2017
opeyemithought:

both Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus are really build for taking clear and sharp photos and selfies as well as HD video recording. Zero 4 comes with 16 Mega Pixel Back Camera with dual flash and 8 Mega Pixel front camera with flash as well,Zero 4 Plus features 20.7 Mega Pixel Back Camera and 13 Mega Pixel Front Camera
op did not mention it na.
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 24, 2017
vickychris:
lmao....so he can stop dashing me en, you try tongue
but you already have one na. besides we can share
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nynyola123: 1:08am On Mar 24, 2017
Denchturbo:

A very very old infinix phone way before the hots and zeros and notes. And it's still kicking!!
Really?? Never heard of it
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by BolajiChang: 1:40am On Mar 24, 2017
you know iphones don't have pixels up to 20 but they so dope. that's what I meant by quality, camera density!!

nynyola123:

They can't do that. They will definitely upgrade it on other phones to come. Though i dont know how many megapixels you're expecting
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Bashspeaks(m): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2017
nynyola123:

And it charges for over three hours? What's the name?
Infinix Note 3
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Shadedtee: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2017
Infinix phones are special because of their durability, awesome cameras and they are pocket friendly
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Denchturbo: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2017
nynyola123:

Really?? Never heard of it

Yh it's that old. Those days of 4gb rom
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Riyikebaby(f): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Have you heard about the new greatness infinix is about to unleash? It's called Note 4,youll be amazed when you the specs
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by passyaba: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2017
How many months warranty is on these phones?
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by femiebun: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2017
passyaba:
How many months warranty is on these phones?
for new products warranties are for one year
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by kingblack: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2017
nynyola123:

I mean your reason for saying so.
oh I have friends that keep complaining about one issue or the other on their techno phones
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2017
opeyemithought:

the Infinix Note 3 is heavy and awkward in handling, but as a tablet, it is great for typing and gaming especially in landscape mode....
HV u typed or used Microsoft office with it before? if yes how convenient is it for typing and powerpoint work?
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by opeyemithought: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
organism3:

HV u typed or used Microsoft office with it before? if yes how convenient is it for typing and powerpoint work?
have never used the app on it before, but considering the specification of the Infinix product, I think the task wouldn't be difficult to handling, I trust Dem on that
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by daddykalid101: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Infinix has choose the highest quality materials to create such fabulous smartphone making us happy. cheesy
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Pweety008: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Akpevwe9:

I feel you bro. My Lil sister is saying same thing about the picture quality of the itel S31 she won

Itel S31, the phone have good picture quality. Spot on
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
pls where can I order for note 3 pro. I'm at umuahia
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by passyaba: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
femiebun:
for new products warranties are for one year
Dats good it will give me confident of wat am buying
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by amakaenugu: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Reborn5:
To be factual, Infinix produces really great phones especially battery and camera wise. I have been using my Hot 4 for a while and I see no reason to change. Forget their Asian background, they have great phones.
The actual this I love about d phone is it not a complicated fone n easy to access n understand
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by femiebun: 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
passyaba:

Dats good it will give me confident of wat am buying
definitely and if you notice anything you take it to them
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by kingblack: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
femiebun:
definitely and if you notice anything you take it to them
thats why it's good to buy new products
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
you people should advise me abeg, as am confused on which to buy between infinix note 3 or tecno phonepad 3
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by opeyemithought: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
organism3:

I haven't but my friend testify that it work perfectly on it and which he used in sending office report and documentation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is That One Feature You Wish Your Phone Have?? / How To Update Your MTN SIM With Your BVN Details. / 2go Mobile Chat For Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.