Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) (43604 Views)

Ebonyi Women Arrested For Protesting For The Release Of Their Husbands(photos) / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo / Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Choiiii
Another idp camp loading in ebonyi.
Just like enugu and ananbara.

Herdsmen taking over igboland while they are all over internet fighting ofonja
But, that's non of my business.
common anambra u no fit spell.
spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by vannessa7(f): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
rman:
All the crime is now being attributed to Fulani herdsmen.

I do not like them but we need to look at each crime intelligently hence we allow the evil ones amongst us to go scot free.

The desire to tag everything Fulani evil is fueling all these hasty conclusions.

let's call for reason here, Fulani's are the most recognisable tribe in this nation, the old woman didn't die and she is not blind, I'm omo oduduwa tokan tokan, but let's eschew evil, this is bad, something should be done

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Inspectorsuga(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
felixomor:

U seem to always be out of reason,
Irrespective of the thread you are on.

Smh
Dont mind dat unfortunate guy, he is just a nuisance to any thread u sight his moniker...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Benekruku(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
janefrancisca:
Olodo rabata...it's their and not there...also it's hobby and not hubby.

Thank you!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by janefrancisca(f): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benekruku:

Thank you!
U welcome my dear
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by VeeGeeCee(f): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
lipsrsealed rapes woman to coma? A 70-year-old widoow? OMG! What is happening to planet Earth? .
This fulani herdsmen lack shame and *Violence* is in their blood
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Jetleeee: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
chukagates:
so for your mind now your intelligent ba?? one thing about we nigerians is that we can support the devil because of tribalism...forgetting that when his done he would still attack us...what fulani guy did could happen in ogun or oyo state ..CONDEMN EVIL BECAUSE IF YOU DONT CONDEMN IT ..IT WILL STILL COME BACK AND AFFILICT YOU..SHALOM!!!

You dey krase! You didn't know about tribalism when you and your fellow ipob thugs were posting pictures and insulting Yorubas. You only remember when you're at the receiving end. It's both ways. You serve me, I serve you double

Where were you last week when your folks were rejoicing over Fulani attacks in Oyo state? Now you want to preach. Duckoffffff

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jetleeee:

You dey krase! You didn't know about tribalism when you and your fellow ipob thugs were posting pictures and insulting Yorubas. You only remember when you're at the receiving end. It's both ways. You serve me, I serve you double

Where were you last week when your folks were rejoicing over Fulani attacks in Oyo state? Now you want to preach. Duckoffffff
angry angry grin[left][/left] angry angry grin Cc:mynd44
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by jclassiq(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
xstry:
How did they know it was Fulani?
my friend devil baptize u there!!!! moomoo!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Some nairalanders have sacrificed common sense on the altar of tribalism. I weep.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
May God help dis country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
felixomor:

Mscheww....
They are protesting rape and just listen to your talk...

God help u
oh really?

And what has the protesting stopped?

Will it stop herdsmen from looking for another igbo pussy to knack forcefully tomorrow.
Dey there dey quote me and pray and fast for fulani herdmen to stop while they roam about for the next igbo victim.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
maticanto:

May your mother, wife and daughter be rapped to coma...
May your hitchhiker LovePeddler of a mother die from gonorrhea

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Queenasake(f): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Enu ni won ni bi ti ajakara grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Stone03: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Your Governor said they are his brothers, he will keep harboring them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
xstry:

oh shut up please, you people really ought to be ashamed of yourselves. It is now a norm for you to blame your every day problems on Fulani people
My friend shut up! If you don't know what to say, just fuvcking keep mute. angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
stephenduru:
The women of Isu in Onicha Local Government Area of Ebonyi State on Wednesday stormed Abakaliki protesting against the activities of Fulani herdsmen in the area.

The women who came in their numbers carrying placards with different inscriptions such as "Fulanis have destroyed all our crops and polluted our rivers and ponds,' ' Fulanis have humiliated us' among others, alleged that one of the herdsman raped a 70- year-old widow to coma .
According to the the leader of the protesters, Florence Okoro, the herdsman sneaked into the old widow's house while she was preparing her evening meal and raped her.
Okoro, who added that the hands and legs of the old widow were broken on the process, appealed to the state government and security agencies to come to their aid.
Addressing the women at the Fatilami Abubakar Park, the Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Chief Augustine Nwankwegu, condemned the raping of the widow and the destruction of the farmlands of Isu people by the herdsmen.
Nwankwegu assured them that the government would take decisive action against the perpetrators of the crimes.
He told them that Governor David Umahi had directed that the culprits be fished out and allowed to face the full weight of the law.
The commissioner explained that Umahi had always emphasized the need for peaceful coexistence and wondered why such wickedness should be meted out to the people.
"Governor has heard this and asked me to look for a way to catch the man(rapist) so that he would be punished accordingly," he said in a statement by Umahi's Chief Press Secretary.

Nwankwegu added: "We have gone to the police and they told us they were on the way to bring him(rapist) to Abakaliki. I'm promising you that by Monday, he would be arraigned in court. You will come and see him because what he has done is wrong. The governor supports live and let's live"
On his part, the Chief of Staff,Government House, Mr.Emmanuel Offor Okorie frowned at the activities of the herdsmen in the area, promising that the right thing would be done to serve as a deterrent to others.
"It's annoying the Fulani herdsmen, instead of taking care of their cattle are touching you. What is expected to be done for you to be happy our governor will do it".

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/women-protest-after-fulani-herdsman.html?m=1

Make una dey there dey protest until dem kpai all the men and rape all the women. Silly Governors u've got.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
blues2022:

My friend shut up! If you don't know what to say, just fuvcking keep mute. angry
eat shit and die

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by toshmann(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Since he came back from london we have not had any peace again

I said it, and it is happening
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
even the cattle they take care of are better than them.. let me catch one stupid Fulani in my area.. na die him dey. stupid animals.. Nd if u be Fulani for this forum.. thunder from Zimbabwe fire Ur ancestors Nd generations.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
70 years old woman to coma JESUS IS LORD
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Angeleena:
awwwwww...uncircumcised children of Ishmael.. amadioha must visit them..soo painful.

How did you know they were uncircumcised?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by felixomor: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
oh really?

And what has the protesting stopped?

Will it stop herdsmen from looking for another igbo pussy to knack forcefully tomorrow.
Dey there dey quote me and pray and fast for fulani herdmen to stop while they roam about for the next igbo victim.

Stopped or not!
That still doesnt mean maggot must flow from your mouth....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) by LotannaOffia(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is wickedness, what are our dear Isuokoma doing that they will not dear with those bastards?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Notorious Armed Robber, Arsonists In Lagos. / Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.