Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Accident At IMSU JUNCTION, OWERRI Yesterday (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Accident At IMSU JUNCTION, OWERRI Yesterday (photos) (1117 Views)

Money Rain At Elvis Madu's Child Dedication Party In Owerri, Imo State. Photos / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Celebrate Son's 1st Birthday With Billboard In Owerri / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Owerri(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Accident At IMSU JUNCTION, OWERRI Yesterday (photos) by abumoney(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yesterday 22nd March, 2017, my former neighbor (Desmond) popularly referred to as (Bishop) while returning from his Gas station at Wetheral Road to his house at Amawire both in Owerri, decided to board a Tricycle (Keke), on getting to IMSU junction, a Truck that had failed brake was driving on full speed, and honking his horn to signify that his TRUCK had failed brakes, the Keke rider was trying to leave the road, while my humble friend decided to jump out of the Keke, on touching down, the Truck used him as a foot match, while the Keke and its inhabitants were untouched.
These are indeed terrible situations. I for one, hasn't been able to eat since I got the news. It's really terrifying.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice L!!!! I Want A Simple And Low Key Wedding / Why To Choose A Wedding Car Hire Service / [VIDEOS & PHOTOS] RHYTHM UNPLUGGED 2013: THE HIGHLIGHTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.