Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts (50390 Views)

U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by davibid: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
No problem, let her also ask for the custody of his pin**s

Wonders shall never end
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by OKTolu: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
funny man ;Dfunny man
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
decatalyst:
When you think say you done hear am finish, one person still dey warm up... grin grin
I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by abeniagbon(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
what is happening this day

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
If I were the Judge, I would cite him for contempt, and he will spend at least 3 months in jail. After he comes out, he will not remember which part of a woman's body they call brea/st.

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by smartty68(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kolomental everywhere
And the lawyers say make them hold the breast until after them resolve the situation grin

2 Likes

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by holluphemydavid(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
delishpot:
She should also ask for his kini na grin
In return Shey? grin
delishpot:
She should also ask for his kini na grin
In return Shey?

2 Likes

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Qabt(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wow!....everything except the breast grin

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by VickyRotex(f): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
“Those breasts have been with me through thick and thin; a rock in times of needs and a pillow in times of comfort. My quality of life will decline substantially if I lose custody.”

"Lawyers in the case have suggested that they hold the breasts until the situation is resolved."

2 Likes

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by castel428: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
oh gawd of nunu

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by MsFaith: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yeye man, out of all the things to take custody of. Make them cut the breasts give am for proper custody nah

2 Likes

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by tunchi014(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
O Boy No Wan Leave Cowbell Alone!!!

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by excess4luv: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
this is ......... wait let me check something

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Dadasneh: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by otitokoroleti: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
viking007, u must read this

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Madman

Dis one self ,i mean the American man, don pass Yaba Left.

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Mubby4luv(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Things we read on the Internet this days

2 Likes

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Tazdroid(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Idiot
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Nickizoe(f): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
This just made my day after a stressful day at work....hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by megareal: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
The world is getting crazier by the day I swear.. grin

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by magzey: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na NUNU he want drink. Mtheeeeww

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yes soo
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by LoveJesus87(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
decatalyst:
When you think say you done hear am finish, one person still dey warm up... grin grin
i swear grin

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by uniqUN(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
is his name Morris CHESTnut? grin

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by shinarlaura(f): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Ehinmola(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jabioro:
He has requested for sweetest part of that woman.. funny guy.
. The lady shpould equally take custody of his joystick. She might need it when her kini is scratching her.

3 Likes

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by youssylee: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
op I think we need to see d Bobby in question.., pisshure please

2 Likes

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Adesiji77: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
decatalyst:

Can there still be something new under the sun? cheesy grin

Sounds like a fairy tale....

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
toolovely:
hahahahahaha...this is just......
I feel you, I feel you.
That moment when you are completely shocked and you can't say\type anything.

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Lexusgs430: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Her mangoro's must have been one of the best he ass ever plucked.........

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by bameyi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
This case will make it to the supreme Court. Who want bet him/her April salary on this one. And the man go win. But come who be him lawyer and I want to sit on this jury. Cause I want to know if it's a 50 DD. Ori Shi rishi lol

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
I want see the breast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Marries Off Two Women In Jigawa Despite Father’s Objection / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.