Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him (82185 Views)

6-Year-Old Girl Fights Off Kidnapper, Identifies Him In The Morning / Dr. Oji Allwell's Family Chases Away Journalists And Sympathizers / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by obashiakpu(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
henrydadon:
may his soul rest in peace
This soul cannot rest in peace because he was not living in peace and did not die in peace.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by alizma: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
masterP042:
Trouble here and there, dollar rise, mmm, Fulani herdsmen, APC, buhari... All these factors are enough for one to commit suicide
when are you doing your own jumping into the lagoon?
you keep deceiving people upandan. if those things are enough for one to commit suicide, what are you waiting for?
we came into this world with nothing and will return with nothing so while cut your own time short over something you can't hold on to forever?
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Annibiteye: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
This a display of action contrary to his name... Allwell, so ALL wasn't WELL with Dr Allwell after all. Life is full of ironies.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Airoflaw(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Aburi001:
If anybody should jump into Lagoon, I think Buhari is more qualified........Why?

See endless reasons below:

* Niger Delta wahala.
* Endless Boko Haram killings.
* Poor health
* Recession
* Corruption war
* Senators wahala
* Daily exchange rate fluctuations.
* The subsidy war
* The IPOB and MASSOB wahala.
* Fayose daily wahala.
* The Fulani herdsmen killings.
* etc

But behold, Buhari will never kill himself even at his official 74 years old.

So whatever the depression, I will never kill myself. grin

We all need to embrace God, he has solution to all problems.
WARNING
Any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide must be rescued and arrested. We're all in dis economic crises together. # Nobody is going anywhere
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Aburi001: 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
Airoflaw:
WARNING
Any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide must be rescued and arrested. We're all in dis economic crises together. # Nobody is going anywhere
Yes oooo. Even Shekau is going nowhere grin grin
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by hush15: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
masterP042:
Trouble here and there, dollar rise, mmm, Fulani herdsmen, APC, buhari... All these factors are enough for one to commit suicide

I think the Oba of lagos should be held responsible for inciting comments during the elections.

He said something bout lagoon and voila, people are jumping into the lagoon....
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by figure007(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
masterP042:
..no I don't concur to this you just said ....in all these wahalas when you have Jesus you won't commit suicide....in fact you will be in.peace ....
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by AntiWailer: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Drpaulse:
Guess this is it.
No measures to check and improve safety.
I'm sure there were no rescuers on sight till probably after their snoring butts were woken up from iya bukura's shop.
A country where nothing works.

Abi.

Everybody knew wen he jumped inside.

Why didnt dey attempt rescue immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by seangy4konji: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
rip bro...

d matter tire everybody also...

rest well.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by DonX001: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freeman147:
@donx001 kids like you that keep repeating this useless and stale Osogbo weed joke need to grow up or find something new to say OK?
This NL is full of ignorant waste of a space. IGNORANCE is not an EXCUSE, try to read more OK, maybe then, you'll quoting my statement will be wiser and hopefully, will get the point. Not after I have died at an old graceful age like Fela told your dumb forbearers, but y'all didn't get it till he died, or like Saro wiwa was advocating, before dunces like that dark googled dictator murdered that LORD!
Children on Nairaland who barely have education that excels will be Muzzing!!! Check Yourselves fools, before you wreck yourselves in your own spittle. Piece of slime, wasted in a womb!

My dear, seems the weed you took is working even stronger than ever before.
Did you cook it with beans??
If you continue like this, you might end up being admitted for a looong time at Aro or YabaLeft....
That's if you're not typing this from inside there already.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by NnaNna4(m): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2017
masterP042:
List continues....family issues, wife issues,school fees , joblessness
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Shadedtee: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Wow! A whole doctor who is in his early 30's with a good car, good job and Prolly a beautiful wife took his own life! Me I'm here with my legged Benz and my itel S31, yet I'm happy and grateful to God. Happiness is truly priceless

May his soul rip (amen)
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Drpaulse(m): 1:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Ralphlauren:

are you okay? what ? are you saying undecided

measures to improve safety on an issue bordering on suicide? undecided

how many times have you heard of rescuers jumping into the water/ocean to resucue someone the minute they commit suicide? do you know that barely 5 minutes under water for a non-swimmer is enough time to die?

maybe you should read about the high rate of suicide in countries with the best safety records/highly trained rescuers. there is hardly a month in the UK where you wont hear about an individual that has jumped in front of a speeding train
it is always good to talk after thinking.
Most suicides occur with instant deaths,the reason why they don't get saved. Most inland waterways in civilized climes hv patrol, lifeguards and all. Why? Because accidents can happen like a vehicle plunging and ppl needing help. One dude took 2days to dig up. Again, you shifting the attention to your lack of understanding of my post simply drops a couple of Rader on your thoughtfulness. Enjoy your excuse filled life...
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Virus777: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2017
There are many ways to commit suicide other than jumping into the sea and subjecting your relatives and the public to the rigorous task of retrieving your body from the depths of the sea.

This man was really a callous and inconsiderate man.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Freeman147(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2017
DonX001:

My dear, seems the weed you took is working even stronger than ever before.
Did you cook it with beans??
If you continue like this, you might end up being admitted for a looong time at Aro or YabaLeft....
That's if you're not typing this from inside there already.

Your dear's in your house,...you piece of shit. Its your family that will end up in Aro.
Bastard child of a thief! U wan make Ogun use ur blood baff! Beta stay ur lane; idiot.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Drpaulse(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ralphlauren:

are you okay? what ? are you saying undecided

measures to improve safety on an issue bordering on suicide? undecided

how many times have you heard of rescuers jumping into the water/ocean to resucue someone the minute they commit suicide? do you know that barely 5 minutes under water for a non-swimmer is enough time to die?

maybe you should read about the high rate of suicide in countries with the best safety records/highly trained rescuers. there is hardly a month in the UK where you wont hear about an individual that has jumped in front of a speeding train
The woman saved from the River Thames after jumping from Westminster Bridge to escape the terror attack was on holiday with her fiancé on a break for his birthday. This right here is a case in context...so the nation needing help is very much in order.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Ralphlauren(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Drpaulse:
The woman saved from the River Thames after jumping from Westminster Bridge to escape the terror attack was on holiday with her fiancé on a break for his birthday. This right here is a case in context...so the nation needing help is very much in order.

shut up and stop stressing on your ignorance!!!

was she saved immediately?

it was only when her fiance informed policemen that his partner has jumped into the Thames river, only then did they launch a rescue effort to save her.

besides, Thames water is a mere river and it is not as deep as the water beneath third mainland beach. third mainland beach stands literally over the Atlantic ocean. there is absolutely no basis for comparison.

the lady in question is obviously a good swimmer for her not to have drowned after jumping into the river in panic.

i still repeat that nothing can be put in place by the Nigerian government to stop people hell bent on committing suicide by jumping into the Atlantic ocean via third mainland bridge. do you know how long that bridge is? so leave the government out of this
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by DonX001: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Freeman147:

Your dear's in your house,...you piece of shit. Its your family that will end up in Aro.
Bastard child of a thief! U wan make Ogun use ur blood baff! Beta stay ur lane; idiot.

No point in quoting you again going forward. Too many idiots running loose on Nairaland. I'll just ignore you as you're a waste of my precious time.

My last word to you is-
If you keep smoking what you're smoking, you'll either end up in Aro or YabaLeft, possibly permanently. That's if you're lucky.
If you're not lucky, you'll end up jumping into the lagoon one day.
The choice remains yours.
Re: Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him by Freeman147(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
undecided
DonX001:

No point in quoting you again going forward. Too many idiots running loose on Nairaland. I'll just ignore you as you're a waste of my precious time.

My last word to you is-
If you keep smoking what you're smoking, you'll either end up in Aro or YabaLeft, possibly permanently. That's if you're lucky.
If you're not lucky, you'll end up jumping into the lagoon one day.
The choice remains yours.

But you just did, you bipolic itj.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Caught During Robbery Operation in Ajah, Lagos. / Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video) / Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.