Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. (36251 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart But Wants Me Back / She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
I and my exgirlfriend parted ways about 3 months ago precisely on new year day.
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a committed relationship.

The problem is I currently have two girls I am in love with. They could easily pass off as models. Beautiful ladies with good hearts. I had to pretend I was flat broke to know if they were coming because I am rich(not very rich though but I am super comfortable for a 20 something yrs old guy. I own a law firm and a school which is setting off soon) One of the ladies is in Abuja she studies there and the other with me here in Kano she is also a student. As a lawyer, I know it is improper to date two girls at the same time cos if one should find out I may end up loosing both.

My problem is I tend to love the one in Abuja more, she is 20 and I took her virginity I was amazed to find out she was a virgin. But the downside is the distance. Distance was one of the factors that led to I and my ex parting ways. We lost the trust we had for each other(there are other reasons though.).
She comes to the North to see me. She was here last month. But I am already feeling since she is no longer a virgin she will want to explore especially giving the fact that she is beautiful.
I don't know if I should use the distance to leave her alone as I do not want a repeat of what happened between me and my ex.

The second one with me here in the North she is 23, very beautiful has a good heart, jovial, polite my friends like her. she is a good cook as well.

When I was asking the girl in Abuja out, she was playing hard to get and I asking the second one out too just incase the first girl failed to date me. They both eventually agreed to date me even when I feigned I was a broke nigga.

Pls house I really do not want to double date. As I can only marry one wife. (I date to marry like I did with my ex). I can't Introduce two girls to my People. What do I do to remedy the situation? insults are welcomed.

Modified* I was well aware that no viable solution will come from nairalanders. As usual they didn't disappoint.
I wonder if it was my own doing to have had the girls say yes to me almost at the same time.
I will resort to prayers.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by REIIGN(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Simply choose the one with the biggest nyash.

Case settled cool

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
REIIGN:

Case settled cool

Lolz

7 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Do they have big yance If yes then.. ..

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by ghost3040: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
IF U IN LOVE WITH TWO LADIES AND CONFUSED ON WHO TO GO FOR...GO FOR THE SECOND,COS U WOULDNT HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE SECOND IF U TRULY LOVE THE FIRST...D HEART ACCOMMODATES JUST A PERSON.

PEACE..

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
You are a selfish git. You're cheating and you come here looking for sympathy? I hope you lose both. May karma pay you in full. Self centered ego maniac angry

Modified: If the shoe fits wear it!

angry

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by REIIGN(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sugarhugs:

Lolz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by modestofynest(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wetin u dey feel like bad guy abi na Cassanova hey Mr man all the niggaz on Nairaland get not less than 5 girls in our precise locations and numerous ones in the village wr we went to school Facebook own, guy relax we dey fine way to come out of recession no be ur or they do us

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Tunami(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
LeView1:
You are a selfish git. You're cheating and you come here looking for sympathy? I hope you lose both. May karma pay you in full. Self centered ego maniac angry
sister please calm down, don't worry i will talk to him.

24 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by babyfaceafrica: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
How can you love two gals at the same time?.. U get greed for eyes

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Daniyemi:
I and my exgirlfriend parted ways about 3 months ago precisely on new year day.
Shortly after our breakup, I met a couple of girls. I had flings with quiet a few of them but I wasn't comfortable because at my age, I am not suppose to be having flings but a commuted relationship.

The problem is I currently have two girls I am in love with. They could easily pass off as models. Beautiful ladies with good hearts. I had to pretend I was flat broke to know if they were coming because I am rich(not very rich though but I am super comfortable for a 20 something yrs old guy. I own a law firm and a school which is setting off soon) One of the ladies is in Abuja she studies there and the other with me here in Kano she is also a student. As a lawyer, I know it is improper to date two girls at the same time cos if one should find out I may end up loosing both.

My problem is I tend to love the one in Abuja more, she is 20 and I took her virginity I was amazed to find out she was a virgin. But the downside is the distance. Distance was one of the factors that led to I and my ex parting ways. We lost the trust we had for each other(there are other reasons though.).
She comes to Kano to see me. She was here last month. But I am already feeling since she is no longer a virgin she will want to explore especially giving the fact that she is beautiful.
I don't know if I should use the distance to leave her alone as I do not want a repeat of what happened between me and my ex.

The second one with me here in Kano..she is 23, very beautiful has a good heart, jovial, polite my friends like her. she is a good cook as well.

When I was asking the girl in Abuja out, she was playing hard to get and I asking the second one out too just incase the first girl failed to date me. They both eventually agreed to date me even when I feigned I was a broke nigga.

Pls house I really do not want to double date. As I can only marry one wife. (I date to marry like I did with my ex). I can't Introduce two girls to my People. What do I do to remedy the situation? insults are welcomed.

cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique.
Disvirgined a gal barely three months of knowing her....is that love?
You are actually ignorant of what love is. Parted ways with boo because of distance? Even distance didnt kill my puppy crush!
House, he keeps stressing they are beautiful and love him even though he fauxed brokeness- that is obviously why you 'love' them. And as far as am concerned, love ought to be unconditionally.
Pardon me. But you are still a kid, to meddle with two ladies without having one you prefer.
Let the first one go( pussy attracted u ). Let the second one go(a spare tire was needed in case the first boycotted u).

Be drinking and going to club.flex well...this is not your time to marry but have fun

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
keep on loving the two babes grin grin grin grin..nothing do u ma nigga grin.
Dextology
KennyID17
pls op needs ur advice grin

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by hiambib(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
be with d person who makes u happy most tym

3 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by blackylola(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Go 4 the one u disflower U won't regrer it

7 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by ITbomb(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Unfortunately the only credentials of the Abuja girl is that you disvirgined her. Apart from that, the Kano own has everything you need

Distance is not good. Don't marry and still live a bachelor life.

12 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Splinz(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
You can't possibly be in love with two women at the same time, for it is either you love one and grieve the other, or both.

In anyway, when they find out that you've been cheating on them, you're likely to lose both, and be seen as a liar, cheat and heart-breaker.

Love does no harm to a neighbor. But you, your own love is... lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Don't date two girls. Date one girl, one you won't spend money,2 you won't waste blood, 3 you won't get to have broken hearts that would turn you into a complete and total monster later. Real men date one woman, and if she's gone, she's gone.

Fucking_ 2 girls won't make you a champion, it would just turn you into a complete loser. Forget what this guy's here tell you, if you fuck_ rosita with missionary sex, doggy style, cowgirl, etc na still the same way you go fuck_ kafayat so what's the biggy? 21 days your spermatogenesis go resuscitate,you come go fuck_ release again, 42 days, plus shawarma money + money for hair, plus recharge card way go day go, plus gen (fuel money)

Nigga, money is paper, no go run yourself down. Life no be so, shay oti ye yin?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
REIIGN:

Case settled cool

Nyash way go drain the guy abi? U no sabi say if breeze blow the guy after sex with big nyash em fit break? Wicked boy

5 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by KennyID17(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
lefulefu:
Dextology
KennyID17

Lefulefu, I no like to dey comment for all these kain attention seeking threads,but since u don call me i go talk suntin.

If whatever is witten up there is even true, then the op doesn't know what he wants, abeg i no b lawyer ooo, but person dey own law firm @ 20 something .

U claim u love babe, after 3months u disvirgin am, u dey double date yet u dey claim loveup, for ur mind now u b Casanova abii, C. Ronaldo, Maradona.

Fyi u can't be in love with two ppl at d same time, d one Wey u disvirgin, u no trust am because u feel as her eye don open she go wan dey sample upandan, u want her to b faithful yet u dey sample yarinya for kano.

In fact, I dunno what else to say, op just choose d one with d biggest Bobbie, coz na Weytin me go do b that grin grin grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by schumastic(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
so can we call you the tester shocked shocked since you want to test the whole girls before you make a choice grin grin

13 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
KennyID17:

Lefulefu, I no like to dey comment for all these kain attention seeking threads,but since u don call me i go talk suntin.

If whatever is witten up there is even true, then the op doesn't know what he wants, abeg i no b lawyer ooo, but person dey own law firm @ 20 something .

U claim u love babe, after 3months u disvirgin am, u dey double date yet u dey claim loveup, for ir mind now u b Casanova abii, C. Ronaldo, Maradona.

Fyi u can't be in love with two ppl at d same time, d one Wey u disvirgin, u ni trust am because u feel ger eye don open she go wan dey sample upandan, u want her to b faithful yet u dey sample yarinya for kano.

In fact, I dunno what else to say, op just choose d one with d biggest Bobbie, coz na Weytin me ho do b that grin grin grin cheesy
we all know say op dey lie grin grin grin grin but lets humor him grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Michellekabod:

Disvirgined a gal barely three months of knowing her....is that love?
You are actually ignorant of what love is. Parted ways with boo because of distance? Even distance didnt kill my puppy crush!
House, he keeps stressing they are beautiful and love him even though he fauxed brokeness- that is obviously why you 'love' them. And as far as am concerned, love ought to be unconditionally.
Pardon me. But you are still a kid, to meddle with two ladies without having one you prefer.
Let the first one go( pussy attracted u ). Let the second one go(a spare tire was needed in case the first boycotted u).

Be drinking and going to club.flex well...this is not your time to marry but have fun

You don't seem to get my point. About my ex did u fail to read the part where I said there were other reasons why we broke up? There is no need calling me a kid. Sometimes things like this happens and it is called dilemma. I got caught in between two choices when they both agreed to date me almost at the same time. Now having realise there is no point dating two ladies I am asking you and others how I can get out of this mess without hurting anybody's feelings. There is no need for name calling brother. We shld learn to be civil.

PS: I don't drink and I only recently started clubbing once a while though with the girl I have in Kano. I am conservative but I know how to have fun when I want to.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
gimakon:
Don't date two girls. Date one girl, one you won't spend money,2 you won't waste blood, 3 you won't get to have broken hearts that would turn you into a complete and total monster later. Real men date one woman, and if she's gone, she's gone.

Fucking_ 2 girls won't make you a champion, it would just turn you into a complete loser. Forget what this guy's here tell you, if you fuck_ rosita with missionary sex, doggy style, cowgirl, etc na still the same way you go fuck_ kafayat so what's the biggy? 21 days your spermatogenesis go resuscitate,you come go fuck_ release again, 42 days, plus shawarma money + money for hair, plus recharge card way go day go, plus gen (fuel money)

Nigga, money is paper, no go run yourself down. Life no be so, shay oti ye yin?

ni ti o pari kígbe? lol. I find sense in this humours post.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by KennyID17(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
lefulefu:

we all know say op dey lie grin grin grin grin but lets humor him grin grin grin grin grin grin

In that case, op i stand by my words, choose d one Wey d Bobbie big pass grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
KennyID17:

In that case, op i stand by my words, choose d one Wey d Bobbie big pass grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
KennyID17:

U claim u love babe, after 3months u disvirgin am, u dey double date yet u dey claim loveup, for ur mind now u b Casanova abii, C. Ronaldo, Maradona.

Fyi u can't be in love with two ppl at d same time, d one Wey u disvirgin, u no trust am because u feel as her eye don open she go wan dey sample upandan, u want her to b faithful yet u dey sample yarinya for kano.

In fact, I dunno what else to say, op just choose d one with d biggest Bobbie, coz na Weytin me go do b that grin grin grin cheesy

Yes someone who just left law school can open a law firm.
I am not a Casanova. I hardly know what that is. That's the reason why I want to concentrate on one girl.
Why can't nairalanders provide ample solution to someone's issue without attacking the integrity of a poster?

10 Likes

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Daniyemi:

Yes someone who just left law school can open a law firm.
I am not a Casanova. I hardly know what that is. That's the reason why I want to concentrate on one girl.
Why can't nairalanders provide ample solution to someone's issue without attacking the integrity of a poster?
thats why i said u should love them both.give them what they call unconditional love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
cry
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by femolacqua(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
:DThis situation is complex, cos it don turn to super story.
Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
lefulefu:

thats why i said u should love them both.give them what they call unconditional love.

I sincerely hope u were being sarcastic. I am running away from double dating and you are advising me to?

1 Like

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Daniyemi:

I sincerely hope u were being sarcastic. I am running away from double dating and you are advising me to?
u already know the answer to ur question before asking us abi?
its like coming here and telling us u saw one fat lap of chicken in the pot of stew ur mom prepared and if its ok u steal it since u love chicken so much.thats exactly how your question sounds cheesy cheesy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
lefulefu:
Dextology
KennyID17

My advice for this kain of thread na for sale. grin grin

Some people get plenty love to de share with 2 girls. Na only one person I fit love. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.