Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) (6549 Views)

Bisola Celebrate International Women’s Day With Beautiful Three-generation Photo / Hushpuppi Shares A Throwback Photo That Got Everyone Talking / Omowunmi Akinifesi Shares Breathtaking Three-generation Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Alleviating: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is this naked photo of a mother, her daughter and granddaughter cute or is it a little too much?

http://www.rayonewss..com/2017/03/checkout-this-three-generation-photo.html

lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Alleviating: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
cheesy

its called fashion
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Alleviating: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Homeboiy: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
I cover my eyez with black nylon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by decatalyst(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
shocked shocked are they naked?

Azzin naked? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Even grandmother is so stupid.

8 Likes

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Angeleena(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
mtcheew.. the older woman,has a disgusting body,jeez see stomach, like a man,who just had nkwobi and legend.. pregnant mum and the kid,is a lil better..

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by vizkiz: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
All I see are Two hoes and a baby.

God help me, I don't wanna marry a dummy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Azeequeen(f): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
'Ara ile lo ma mo si amodi,were ni ara ita a pe'
So,you mean there is nobody to actually tell them that this plan is senseless??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by NegeduGrace(f): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
the old woman is disgusting sincerely n the daughter is a replica of her mum..i hate judging people but in this case both mother n child lack morals

2 Likes

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Olanews: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
No shame at all
Make i book space before lalasticlala reach here
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Kondomatic(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Zita55:
cheesy

its called fashion
Unclad fashion
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Olanews: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Sleekydee(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Angeleena:
mtcheew.. the older woman,has a disgusting body,jeez see stomach, like a man,who just had nkwobi and legend.. pregnant mum and the kid,is a lil better..

y so Savage
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by doublewisdom: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
I'm sure both women are baby mamas.
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Sleekydee(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
who eva came, up with this idea needs to see a psychologist asap
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by mazizitonene(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
ha!

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by laribari(m): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Angeleena:

I thought you said older woman? Do you even know how many kids she gave birth to? With all due respect, You should check your mum's belly first then you can come back to talk, unless your mum is not elderly or hasn't given birth to more than a child before.

That slack in her belly was where the kid(s) she carried for 9 months occupied.

I thought it's common with women that has given birth!

8 Likes

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Azeequeen:

'Ara ile lo ma mo si amodi,were ni ara ita a pe'

So,you mean there is nobody to actually tell them that this plan is senseless??
That old woman body is not bad for her age.
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Withambition(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Tazdroid(m): 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
I cover my eyez with black nylon
after you don sample am finish? grin

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Tazdroid(m): 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Madness literally runs in the family.

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Xano(m): 1:49am On Mar 23, 2017
It is too much
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2017
I just hope and pray that the little girl will grow up to have sense, because it is clear that her mum and grandma don't have sense at all.
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by boss1310(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2017
what makes people think that nudity is appealing even an old woman too
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2017
The grandma's bweast looks firmer & luscious than her daughters. grin

Any woman whose bweast doesn't look as firm & luscious as this grandma's, is that one a woman? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by pointblank247(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2017
boomboclot. clear di kiddies outa dis pliace bouuuuy
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by piagbara: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2017
And na one idiot go follow snap dem there o
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Even grandmother is so stupid.
I keep telling people that LADIES are naturally gullible.
It takes a wise and Hardworking MAN years to infuse and implant some sense and discipline into his heartthrob.
That's why they serve as reservoirs for the devil to operate....this dates back to the BIBLICAL TIMES.

No matter how a Lady casts and Binds the Devil, it's just a matter of time and circumstance.

A man's decision is rigid and stands to face the consequences there in....
They keep demanding for RESPECT but they offer nothing for the MEN to respect.
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Nickymezor(f): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Pure madness
Re: Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nickymezor:
Pure madness
dey on a high key

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos / Romance Btw Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan & Socialite, Sati Ramoni Crashes! / See The Moment Nigerian Guy Tried To Hug Blac Chyna, But She Refuses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.