Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos (56405 Views)

Linda Ikeji Bares Face And Cleavage In New Selfie Photos / Laura Ikeji Bares Cleavage In Thigh-revealing Suit Gown / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by ngmgeek(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Poor choice of clothes. That's all I see cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by aloziedaya(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg it's time to redefine celebrity in Nigeria. Dirty fools are becoming more shameless by the day.
Men self no dey think before marriage again.
Your sister get money, and that's why you are a celebrity?
Abeg get sense.
I thought you Will change now that a man decided to marry you.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by eyinjuege: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Safe delivery o...

Ìsòkale Ànfàní o...
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by nnenneigbo(f): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
nony43:
Onye Nzuzu, biko zuzupu n' uzo
chai, chinekeeee mu, ijikwa aju buru?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
cheaphost:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/laura-ikeji-kanu-expecting-her-first.html?m=1
Mad woman. On torn jeans and open belle, I pity Ogbonna Kanu, Kanu Nwankwos brother because when they finish with him, his case will be worse than Churchill's case.
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by daisidgreat(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
sorry ooo. please who is she?
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by FTBOY: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
i don't know why i dislike this girl so much. she perches on her sister's wing and believes she's also fly.+
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by nairascores: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
She look good. Safe delivery

Meanwhile, For some of you (Laura too) that turn tourist inside plane, roll down plane windows to take pictures, no more cameras in the cabin.

https://nairascores.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=200&sid=6d1132e20812aad520aa5c524d6fc92f
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by fxid10(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is she still laural ikeji? She does not want to drop the "ikeji" name because of the fame attached to it or what? Abeg answer your husband name o. Shey him don give you belle?
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by yabatown: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
STUPID FOOL. MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING. THIS GIRL LAURA IKEJI IS DISPLAYING HER TOTAL LACK OF CLASS AND SELF RESPECT..
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Emmanuel555(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
beginning of madness,women are really the ones spoiling this beautiful world right from the time of Adam and eve
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Jaquar456: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Laura Ikeji is simply a disgrace to Kanu Nwankwo's family. This is what happens when you bring in a girl without a good family background into your family. She is shameless and is demeaning women and mothers all over with her show of shame. Tomorrow she will now demand that she needs to be respected as a working woman working, Indeed. An ashawo will always remain same whether she is in her husbands home or not.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by mystmoze(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
is DAT y she wear mad woman trouzer? smelly p pple
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Billion2612(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mediapace:
Chai ! Aiswear i can't really differentiate her from a mad woman

The differences that ought to differentiate her aren't worth it because even mad women gets pregnant and they seat on nice chairs
Mad pregnant woman
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by fortunechy(m): 12:03am On Mar 23, 2017
ugly fin
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by NemzySeries(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2017
make she do born make we kw aw many women her husband sleep wit & aw many STDs she treat.... SillyCelebs
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by anpipac: 5:19am On Mar 23, 2017
THE PREGNANCY IS OLDER THAN HER MARRIAGE
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Soooooo many bitter haters with zero fashion sense. She looks beautiful. This is why she disabled comments because haters are plenty. Looking for beef when their fridges are empty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by aromonday(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Negotiate:
Hmmmm
lolzzz
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Kobicove(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Lovely pics
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by Aleora(f): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Benekruku:
Babe take styl wowo!

Kanu brother dey try

Na dis kind ones i dey use pillow cover there head when i won nack them
style keI no fine buh trust me she worwor
Re: Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aleora:
style keI no fine buh trust me she worwor

Bet you no worwor na. You take style fine small.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter, Michelle, Gets First Modelling Job (Photos) / Davido Joins Beardgang - See Photos / Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.