Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin (58491 Views)

NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) / Nigeria Tops List Of Highest Marijuana Consuming Countries In Africa / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by 234GT(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
When naturally black or chocolate girls bleach, there is an effect on their skin that makes their skin unattractive.
Oju pupa idi dudu.

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by yinkslinks(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Especially Afonja women.
MissEdified:
Nigeria is number one on the list of African countries whose women bleach their skin.

See list as compiled by World Health Organization :

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/nigeria-tops-list-of-african-countries.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Justiceleague1: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
And we gat the highly sophisticated brown rood ppl of the area boys republic of afonja to thank for the 'glorious' feat! Awòn epi_dermic smellos grin

4 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Tunagee(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
auntysimbiat:
lol...na wa o

Especially those Yoruba women and girls Dem go come put long eyelashes like broom with dirty tatoo for body.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Sanchez01: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ishilove:

embarassed
tongue
Never knew you were on here. I was thinking you are still flexing Lagos traffic. How was your day?
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by abbeyty(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
GoodFaith:

It's not just a Nigeria problem but Black people problem
Jamaica attach more importance in skill color than Nigerian
from London to Toronto ask

you are very correct, if you watch this video you are going to be ashamed of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmY0_l6BNPc
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Lekan1o1: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
vannessa7:

I will mention you because you are a tribal bigot, there [b]is nothing wrong in bleaching if you do it right, it will reduce witchcraft attack and afflictions, I'm planning my own big time, m[/b]y reasons are only spiritual, keep shouting afonja

Are yu kidding me undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Oskidoo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
It normal...we want to look like the white by all means. grin
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by bstringz(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Your meme is very dry. Like seriously 'Sahara Desert harmattan' dry.

Lol...... Which kain wickedness is this na
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by VastfinderBlog(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ishilove:
Blame the media for the over-glorification of light skinned ladies. They portray them as flawless, butter skinned godesses, but what they won't tell you is that most of these pictures are airbrushed to remove the dark patches and rainbow coloured zigzag veins.

They also won't tell you that their skins don't heal properly and moving in the sun is torment for them.

You are right.... Sis..
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
And what is bad in bleaching ones skin?
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Franzinni:
Cake soap thing!!! Ita wyayyy we a fi no dem stink gyals dem and dem bati bwois dem...

Listen up!!! All dem rass class bombo clat bleaching Queens....

A why unu fi bleach up unu skin? No body fi tell yuh... Yuh fi perfect in a di skin color jah fi put pon ya body?

Wise up! Cah cancer fi no respeck no bombo clat dat a bleach up fi look pretty yuh see... Bless!!!

Boy this weed is taking me to Jamaica now.... Not only my accent changed.... Even my comment too shocked.

hey! Boi! Why u neva tell we say you ar com outta blad clat Kingston? Is it cah yu ar sumok alota ganja?

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by ameezy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
adecz:
"Karma Chameleon".... grin

African 'China' ... cool
Jesushocked
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Utchgirl(f): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
vannessa7:

I will mention you because you are a tribal bigot, there is nothing wrong in bleaching if you do it right, it will reduce witchcraft attack and afflictions, I'm planning my own big time, my reasons are only spiritual, keep shouting afonja

Lolss

E pain am oooooo

Self defence !

It reduces witchcraft attack my fat ass !

Wht a silly defence mechanism.

Keep shouting spritual reasons !

Go ahead nobody is holding u !

4 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lekan1o1:

She's right. There is nothing wrong in bleaching one's skin.
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ademoore07:
Na lie. Go cotedevoir, abidjan, u go bow
you forgot Congo Zaire, they top the chat in bleaching.

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by vannessa7(f): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Please tell me you're joking...

its the truth, it depends on your level of revelation, the closer you are to white the more holy, that's why we have so many churches yet more evil, its the same reason for white garment church and ooni wearing white, to ward off evil, that's why whites break Gods law are still progressing, they have more love because demons can't possess them easily because of their skin colour, they have to pierce themselves and put on lots of tattoo to be possessed, even evil people wear white so that the demons they send out will not be able yo come back and attack them, although there are some destinies immune to evil attack if you are a July child or you are a good pastor , attend cherubim and seraphim church or serious muslim..if you are fair and serving God you should be ok unless you are serving idol , have a curse or paying for Gods vengeance
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by bountykiller: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Franzinni:
Cake soap thing!!! Ita wyayyy we a fi no dem stink gyals dem and dem bati bwois dem...

Listen up!!! All dem rass class bombo clat bleaching Queens....

A why unu fi bleach up unu skin? No body fi tell yuh... Yuh fi perfect in a di skin color jah fi put pon ya body?

Wise up! Cah cancer fi no respeck no bombo clat dat a bleach up fi look pretty yuh see... Bless!!!

Boy this weed is taking me to Jamaica now.... Not only my accent changed.... Even my comment too shocked.

nuff ah dem ah bleach dem ah bleach out dem skin few look like a brownie mi nuh honour dem all mi do is just blow dem outage eye sight with mi hand gun buju b say mi nuh stop fe all ah dem dark woman nuff respec fe all dem black woman dem weynuh bleach out.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Utchgirl(f): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lekan1o1:

U dey mind her

Imagine d silly excuse she gave up there.

Chai !
Some peeps sef !

4 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by watchindelta(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
For this one me no gree ooooooh senegalese na number one in Africa grin no Black senegalese girl in Italy here grin grin all na White
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by forgiveness: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tundeobama:
Bleach creams sell more in Lagos,Akwa Ibom,imo ,abia,ibadan,Abuja,delta as seller this state demand more

@bolded I was surprised to see women using bleaching creams on their baby in one of the cities in that state.

Men, women and children dey bleach for there.
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by smses: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Where is Ghana?
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Franzinni: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
gypsey:
hey! Boi! Why u neva tell we say you ar com outta blad clat Kingston? Is it cah yu ar sumok alota ganja?

Man!! Dis high grade ina mi rizla so, it a mash up mi Brain intelligently righta now... I man a high on like a lion sitting pon mount zion.. Yuh see...

Whollup man! It a look like yu fi a original don Dada ina the spliffin thing... The wyay yoh fi come ina mi comment and decode all I man fi talk bout BLAD!!!!
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Opakan2: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
LaDivva:

When your both parents are light skinned, you will definitely be light skinned by default.

I concur.. light and pretty too
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by samijay8(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
9ja ladies oya clap for urself. Even Ivory coast producing the cream isn't on the list

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by nnenneigbo(f): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
smartty68:
Lol
They call it skin toning and most Igbo men do bleaching pass women this days grin
Liar liar pants on fire, Pinocchio nose. Igbo people tend to be fairer than the average Nigerian, so when you see fair Igbo men, they were born that way and probably don't like being too fair sef lol.

2 Likes

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by samijay8(m): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
watchindelta:
For this one me no gree ooooooh senegalese na number one in Africa grin no Black senegalese girl in Italy here grin grin all na White
only because it's Italy, come 9ja again. even month old kid are being bleached
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Opakan2:

I concur.. light and pretty too

Thanks
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Wackyrichy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na flashlight effects na, i no gree say them bleach oh.
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by smartty68(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
nnenneigbo:

[s]Liar liar pants on fire, Pinocchio nose. Igbo people tend to be fairer than the average Nigerian, so when you see fair Igbo men, they were born that way and probably don't like being too fair sef lol[/s].
And which people produces this fake bleaching creame? I'm guessing you have the answer to that already. Next time quote me if you have something reasonable to say

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Stanbeto: 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
See the kind of list we are making
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Litmus: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Arab and Indian women are the world's top bleachers. And that list is fake.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / 339 New COVID-19 Cases, 67 Discharged And 9 Deaths On May 21 - (1864 Tested) / Launching Of Obijackson Children Hospital In Anambra, Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.