Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Vacancy! Mechanical Engineers And Marketters Are Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy! Mechanical Engineers And Marketters Are Urgently Needed (790 Views)

Vacancy: mechanical Design Engineers / Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians / [job Vacancy] Mechanical Technician (biscuits) Wanted Urgently For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy! Mechanical Engineers And Marketters Are Urgently Needed by Gabawa: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Vacancy! Mechanical Engineers and Marketters are urgently needed in the company where I work.

Send your C.V to intainigeria@gmail.com or gabrieladebiyi@gmail.com

On for those who stay on mainland esp ikeja/maryland/Ojota/Ogudu , environs.

You can also reach me if you need more clarification. 07030272713
Re: Vacancy! Mechanical Engineers And Marketters Are Urgently Needed by Jazmiynne: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gabawa:
Vacancy! Mechanical Engineers and Marketters are urgently needed in the company where I work.

Send your C.V to intainigeria@gmail.com or gabrieladebiyi@gmail.com

On for those who stay on mainland esp ikeja/maryland/Ojota/Ogudu , environs.

You can also reach me if you need more clarification. 07030272713

You are far too kind boss. #ThumbsUp smiley smiley
Re: Vacancy! Mechanical Engineers And Marketters Are Urgently Needed by abadazibto: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thank you boss for the information. I just sent you a copy of my curriculum vitae and also copied the first email address.
Re: Vacancy! Mechanical Engineers And Marketters Are Urgently Needed by Gabawa: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mechanical Engineer but having a marketing skill will be an added advantage seriously. What drives the world is Sales & Service.

Just send your C.V with title to intainigeria@gmail.com or gabrieladebiyi@gmail.com

Little hint.
If you had worked in any Manufacturing company this Job might just be yours but have in mind that you have to drive "Sales and Service"

Sales & Service Engineer is the position that's vacant. You might b the lucky Male/Female.
Re: Vacancy! Mechanical Engineers And Marketters Are Urgently Needed by izito(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2017
someone shud verify ic dis is not GNLD...... Cus e go pain some pple bcus of of wasted tfare

(1) (Reply)

Portal For Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Is Now Open / N-power Tablet: Why The Delay? / SD Capital Resources Limited Recruitment For Graduates 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.