Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

It Happened So Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Happened So Fast (842 Views)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / Finally!!! It Happened Last Nite!!!! / Why You Come So Fast During Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Happened So Fast by Myles23(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
[b][/b]Yes it was on a Thursday morning at about 7:30am I rushed down to buy some pepper when I realized my pepper has finished , got to the store and the boy was playing instead of attending to me. Then she came along wanted to buy something too and the boy pay us no attention, then she got pissed and started shouting at him the sight was so sexy for my mind I thought man i don fall in love with an angry lady oh so I said to myself you must talk to her as a guy man I said don't be angry my dear this children are nothing but children then we got talking she told me her name (justina) not real name I told her mine see how fine girl carry my attention my food go burn and I go late for lectures I said to myself, then I bid her bye to rush and check the food that was on fire she smiled see me take off like that. Thank God my food no burn by the time I got back to my place
Re: It Happened So Fast by Tunami(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ok, kwontinu.
Re: It Happened So Fast by vizkiz: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
I wasted about 200kb from my remaining 10Mb viewing this rubbish cry
Re: It Happened So Fast by CplusJason: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wow, a fool was born today.
Re: It Happened So Fast by ifex370(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Loool grin

Monkeys everywhere
Re: It Happened So Fast by Myles23(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ok after some days had passed we met again this time i made sure I collected her control, we hooked up on whatsapp chat for some days after much convincing from my end she agreed to hang out with me i asked her what out games does she engage in ? She replied basket ball so on a Saturday we decided to go play some basket bal. Wow she looks so good in this her b.ball outfit I said within me . Na so we blow bike enter school then it started at first I did as if my hands no strong so she can teach me after some time she figured it all out she won't take things easy on me again on the court and I ain't backing down we enjoyed the game that day i let her win so she could have something to brag about her eyes were so fixed on me following my every move after that game we were so tied and decided to spend the rest of the day at her place which was closer to the school than mine.
We got talking, she told me about her love life and how hurt she has been in her last relationship ( caught him cheating with a friend of hers) as a smart dude I just consul her and reminded her how beautiful she is and any guy will loose his toes just to date her(trying to put a smile on her face) it worked the bottom line is we are now very good friends she must know how I feel about her and come to feel the same thats my next mission

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple's Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo, Nigerians React / “that Ain’t Me”: Davido Denies Trending Sẹ̀xtape In South Africa (photos, Video) / Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.