Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr (1630 Views)

Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) / Create A Logo For Me For Free N I Hook You Up With Me On Fiverr / WEDDING SEASON: Lets Make Your Day Memorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by obatec: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
I need a professional and attractive logo designer to partner with. Please, if you are creative/skillful in this aspect and would like to monetize your creativity @ fiverr, you can contact me. I'm currently into graphic design and need somebody that is also good in it. I know exactly what are going to do and we will start getting a lot of orders daily. If you are in lagos and would like us to meet, its ok.

If you are interested, you can contact me with designxpat@gmail.com or call 08063095457 or drop your comment down
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by Perfecttouch(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
obatec:
I need a professional and attractive logo designer to partner with. Please, if you are creative/skillful in this aspect and would like to monetize your creativity @ fiverr, you can contact me. I'm currently into graphic design and need somebody that is also good in it. I know exactly what are going to do and we will start getting a lot of orders daily. If you are in lagos and would like us to meet, its ok.

If you are interested, you can contact me with designxpat@gmail.com or call 08063095457 or drop your comment down
lets partner bro,have been looking for this.
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by obatec: 5:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Perfecttouch:
lets partner bro,have been looking for this.
ok dear, you can email me or call.
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2017
obatec:

interested, My whatapp no is in my profile, available for calls too
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by itsRhamzy: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2017
I'm available for partnership...
my number in my signature
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by iamord(m): 1:44am On Mar 28, 2017
still available?
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by bigl: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
obatec:

I'm interested. Here's my whatsapp no: 0815 695 8376.

Check my portfolio: www.britecraftmedia.com
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by obatec: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
I appreciate all that have indicated interest on this offer. I briefed those that called or emailed me on what we are going to do. However, I will like to state it clearly here on what we are going to do. If you are ready, you get in touch with me as early as possible. Its first come first serve.

Below is how the partnership will work:

Fiverr is very much saturated with freelancers as many of us may know. For your gig to be noticed or get orders you must have positive reviews. I want to create a new account in graphic section on fiverr and the first gig is going to be logo. So, I need a very good logo designer to partner with. After creating the gig, we will get 10 people that will give us 10 positive reviews. I know how to get people that are ready to exchange reviews. we are going to spend $50 and out of that amount, fiverr will take $10. We will have a balance of $40 in the account. To fasten the means of getting lots of orders we may as well do some advert online. This is a good trick of thriving on fiverr right now and am convinced it will work perfectly. Note, we are going to share the expenses 50-50, likewise all the money that will be generated. As I said before, I live in lagos. If you want to meet with me one on one, it will be granted. But if you are not in lagos and would confide on me, you are welcomed. Am 100 % honest about it.

Now, over to you if you are ready and can design professional logos, please contact me immediately as am ready to start as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by obatec: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
please, call or email me. Once the right person is taken, the offer will be closed

08063095457, designxpat@gmail.com
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by jugbada(m): 1:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by jugbada(m): 1:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by africanman85: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
obatec:
I appreciate all that have indicated interest on this offer. I briefed those that called or emailed me on what we are going to do. However, I will like to state it clearly here on what we are going to do. If you are ready, you get in touch with me as early as possible. Its first come first serve.

Below is how the partnership will work:

Fiverr is very much saturated with freelancers as many of us may know. For your gig to be noticed or get orders you must have positive reviews. I want to create a new account in graphic section on fiverr and the first gig is going to be logo. So, I need a very good logo designer to partner with. After creating the gig, we will get 10 people that will give us 10 positive reviews. I know how to get people that are ready to exchange reviews. we are going to spend $50 and out of that amount, fiverr will take $10. We will have a balance of $40 in the account. To fasten the means of getting lots of orders we may as well do some advert online. This is a good trick of thriving on fiverr right now and am convinced it will work perfectly. Note, we are going to share the expenses 50-50, likewise all the money that will be generated. As I said before, I live in lagos. If you want to meet with me one on one, it will be granted. But if you are not in lagos and would confide on me, you are welcomed. Am 100 % honest about it.

Now, over to you if you are ready and can design professional logos, please contact me immediately as am ready to start as soon as possible. Thanks
Wch site do u want to run d advert ?
Re: designers; Lets Make Money On Fiverr by obatec: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2017
The right person has been taken

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Dont Know Anything About Film Editing/graphics / NTSC To PAL Video Converter Now Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.