Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Buhari Condemns London’s Terror Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns London’s Terror Attacks (1442 Views)

Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment / Acting President Osinbajo Condemns London Terror Attack / Just In!! Buhari Condemns London Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns London’s Terror Attacks by sinistermind(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2017
And how long did it take him to condemn the killings in Southern Kaduna, Agatu, Enugu and other states his kinsmen has been rampaging? This govt. Eye service no get part 2
Re: Buhari Condemns London’s Terror Attacks by AntiWailer: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2017
ThugCheetah:
was your account hacked undecided
Have u join d wailing crew?

May be u registered yesterday or u are the type that read topic and move on.

I av always said it as it is and NO I am not wailing.

It is common sense. I condemned the President and his handlers not saying goes anything about Kaduna Massacre.

So try harder. I am not surprised, u will still come some weeks time and say I am BMC. I know ur type and their mentality.
Re: Buhari Condemns London’s Terror Attacks by DevilhimseIf: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
maclatunji:

It is not his job to be sympathizing up and down Nigeria but to prevent such killings.

He has no power in a foreign land but as a friendly country can offer condolences.

Let me guess your next question: Is he succeeding? He will succeed when all sides stop thinking they can kill-off the other tribe. Until then security agencies can only try their best.

Hypocrites will fail to note the President issued a statement condemning all unnecessary killings in Nigeria just yesterday, sent condolences to those affected and ordered security agencies to do their best to prevent them.

It is not enough to just keep rambling like heedless deaf and blind people.
[/s]
Nonsense trash from a bigot
Re: Buhari Condemns London’s Terror Attacks by DevilhimseIf: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2017
sinistermind:
And how long did it take him to condemn the killings in Southern Kaduna, Agatu, Enugu and other states his kinsmen has been rampaging? This govt. Eye service no get part 2
you don't condemn what you did
Buhari is a terrorist
He's the mastermind of most terror attacks in Nigeria starting from Fulani herdsmen Shia massacre and ipob killings and he also has a hand in creation of bokoharam remember an attack on bokoharam is an attack to the north.

kiss the truth because truth is talking

cc
ngeneukwenu omenkalives
Re: Buhari Condemns London’s Terror Attacks by Agimor(m): 7:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Hypocrisy is when you're fast to condemn a purported terrorist attack far away UK but turn deaf hear to the massive annihilation of Christians in Southern Kaduna.
Why don't you remove the log in your eyes so you can see clearly to remove your brothers own.
Re: Buhari Condemns London’s Terror Attacks by izombie(m): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2017
I give up on buhari. Everyday you expect this man to do something right for nigerians for once but he keeps showing that he is a devil. Nigerians, your lives do not matter one bit to buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Is More Powerful In Nigeria PICS / Breaking News:- Prof Babalola Borishade, Ex Minister, Dies In London / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multi-millionaires, 6,800 Millionaires •ranks 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.