Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Mo-hits Inspired Me; Wizkid Makes Public Declaration Via Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo-hits Inspired Me; Wizkid Makes Public Declaration Via Tweet (467 Views)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / My Women Mean So Much To Me - Wizkid (nigerians React) / "Nobody Can Equal Me"- Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mo-hits Inspired Me; Wizkid Makes Public Declaration Via Tweet by VibezNGdotcom: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nigerian recording artist, songwriter and performer, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, better known by his stage name Wizkid, is all over the net and for the right reasons.

<b>Wizkid</b> is arguably the biggest act from Africa and has not failed his fans so far. The Starboy Worldwide/Sony Music act has revealed that his biggest inspiration was non other than Mo-Hits.

Taking to his twitter handle, he tweeted; Mo hits inspired me!! See tweets below;

Mo hits inspired me!!

— Wizkid (@wizkidayo) March 20, 2017

Mo’Hits Records was a Nigerian-based music record label owned by D’banj and Don Jazzy. It was founded in 2004, signing D’banj as its first recording artist and also housed talents, the likes of Wande Coal, Ikechukwu, Dr. Sid, D’Prince and K-Switch. Don Jazzy was the CEO/President of the label and D’banj was the Co-Owner.

However, since the exit of D’Banj, the label was re-branded, birthing the Supreme Mavin Dynasty, home to Korede Bello, Reekado Banks, Tiwa Savage, Dr. Sid, D’Prince, Di’Ja and also newly signed acts, DNA Twins, Poe and Johnny Drille.

Source: https://vibezng.com/mo-hits-inspired-me-wizkid-makes-public-declaration-via-tweet/

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Betty Irabor's Star- Studded 60th Birthday Party / #bbnaija: Lady Vows To Continue Crying Until Efe Wins (watch Video) / Love To Chat With Rich Call Girls? S*x Chat Booty Girls Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.