Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden (1373 Views)

Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by fineboynl(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
I am cutting down the attention I have been giving her, i have heard stories how she turn down alot of guys. but I really don't like they way she is ending our Whatsapp chat without notice she will just stop chatting and go offline without informing me. I know I like her but i can do without her, she is just a new racket and we haven't spent much time together I was thinking maybe its because of that.
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by firstking01(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by optional1(f): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
oh so na cos una never spend time together u think say u fit do anyhow bah....

Carry on.
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by SafeDavid(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bro you are wasting your time chatting with her when someone is down there twisting and turning her engine room.

I'm sorry for you.
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by KevMitnick: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
You should leave before she devastates you. She is not interested in you. Be bold enough to blank her.
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by dhamstar(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
One question for you Op "Shey you don knack am?"
If you haven't, try do that & thank me later
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by ojun50(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
U better leave her bf she make yr life miserable
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by PrinzCarter(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
optional1:
oh so na cos una never spend time together u think say u fit do anyhow bah....

Carry on.
smlz I no dat feeling dnt cry yet grin
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:33am On Mar 23, 2017
grin

Is is soooo me... grin

the only reason why we hang up or stopped chatting Coz we are bored of the conversation especially when the topic is dry af, full of nonsense and the person we chat is juz so boring to talk to... undecided angry

So, u better step up ur game... grin
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by McBrooklyn(m): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by mctowel01: 5:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Lol... Op ... you have to grow some balls. Funny, na me dey abruptly end chat pass. Infact, I like doing it when its getting interesting. Not always on purpose, but I don't like keeping another activity on hold, cos of a girl's chat. It also makes me unattached.
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by Justuceleague2: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2017
fineboynl:
I am cutting down the attention I have been giving her, i have heard stories how she turn down alot of guys. but I really don't like they way she is ending our Whatsapp chat without notice she will just stop chatting and go offline without informing me. I know I like her but i can do without her, she is just a new racket and we haven't spent much time together I was thinking maybe its because of that.

You are known to post false information, nothing you say, post or act should be believed
Re: Giving Her So Much Attention And Cut It All Of A Sudden by fineboynl(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Justuceleague2:

You are known to post false information, nothing you say, post or act should be believed
guy shut there. you are a fool.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Beautiful With A Flaw / A Wife Material Must Be Able To Prepare Soup With N250 - True Or False? / Nairalander Please I'm In A Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.