Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) (86370 Views)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Dr. Oji Allwell's Family Chases Away Journalists And Sympathizers / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by juman(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Unfortunate.

Hmmm, very painful.
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by IYANGBALI: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pearly255:
grin
you don go sell am?
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by wandyvirus(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
maxysmith:
hummm grin grin i won't reply back in a harsh way so that u too will not think of commiting suicide......we must face this recession together cry cry cry....thanks for ur advice anyway, will stop watching Zombie movies grin
My sincere and unconditional apologies.
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Haddock(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
seankay:

I pray you never experience depression. It is the worst thing that can happen to a man

Depression indeed. See your depression Case Study in the link. undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/3698168/ugandan-student-hangs-himself-after
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by maxysmith(f): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2017
Apology accepted kiss
wandyvirus:

My sincere and unconditional apologies.
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by dadasupremacy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=Lindaangel post=54864660]

Do you know how many people are into worst predicament than this man,have been into one and was so depressed but i didnt because of that of taking my life but i shared my worries with people around me..its only when you are depressed and decide to keep ur worries to yourself thats when u think the best solution is to take ur life.....dont just be eager to quote me chetaaaaah
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Lindaangel(f): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=dadasupremacy post=54937285][/quote]

Talk to people indeed,I still maintain what I said those suffering from depression don't have control of their minds,all that comes to their mind is just how they aint good enough and deserve whatever is happening to them,they see life from a different point of view,suicidal thoughts is all they think about. Depression is a mental illness Sir,I don't think you have experienced depression and don't think am that eager to quote you,Lol
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by wandyvirus(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
maxysmith:
Apology accepted kiss
How you dey?
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by maxysmith(f): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'm fine
wandyvirus:

How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by wandyvirus(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
maxysmith:
I'm fine
Nice to read from you let me send you a mail instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.