Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF (18719 Views)

Babachir Lawal Diverted N450M Out Of 530M From PINE - Senate / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Ogashub(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2017
tongue
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by seunny4lif(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Our senators are now rubbish
Nobody send them again
They are now useless thanks to lawless countries
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by SweetJoystick(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Na God go punish you

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by AngelicBeing: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Taich:
I just don't get it in Nigeria anymore. I pity the poor in this country because is very obvious they are the ones the laws are meant to keep in check. From the presidency to Legislators even the Judiciary in Nigeria are just plain joke. Presidency doesn't obey court orders, Senate president has corruption cases unanswered. Judges are arrested in the middle of the night for corruption charges, Efcc doesn't know how much they have recovered. Senate at war with Customs and now this. When will this government have time and plan for governance?¿ #warwithoutend

Sadly, that is the summary of what Nigeria is as a country and when you call the country a zoo or jungle, you will be accused of not been patriotic sad sad

5 Likes

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by dee02(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Babachir Ole!
Go and clear yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Bimpe29: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2017
APC will go down the memory lane as one of the most controversial and disharmonious party to rule.

5 Likes

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Omooniya1: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2017
toothless senators, they have teeth but cannot bite, they have laws in dere disposal cannot use it,:....summon SGF, summon ALI, and both refuse to come, they order Magu sack but all to no avail.....useless set of people,,, only mouth..

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:
This yeye senate wey no get single brain.

Drabeey was HERE
Without ur brain abi? Now please come back to the thread wt ur brain n type something meaningful...

#unaZombieneverdo?

2 Likes

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
LajaLaba:
u be confirm IPOB Igbo grin
yes am ipob and confirm Igbo from orlu in IMO state and I guess you will claim you from Lagos as all yorubas do

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by dahunsy(f): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Coughs** clears throat# not suprised ur oga hire 30 SAN to help him confuse court say him go school

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by otitokoroleti: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Drabeey:
[s]This yeye senate wey no get single brain.

Drabeey was HERE[/s]
ntin wey we no go see, people dey talk ordinary driver sef dey put mouth.

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Jabioro: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2017
Nigerian assembly house, had become huge house of comedy..
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by guychidile: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2017
hmm,so what is happening now is some people with god father is above the law,enjoying oyr collective revenues,while law abiding citizens will be languishing in agony .....judge o you gods..!
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by magoo10(m): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Just to go and clear themselves

lawal has taken Senate to court
hameed Ali has taken senate to court

Democracy is in danger,very soon anyone who has a case to answer will take the presidency to court and even take the anti corruption agencies to court just because they do not want to answer to allegations against them.

this can only be happening when an illiterate is at the helm of affairs

4 Likes

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by SalamRushdie: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2017
If its not clear to you by now that this Buhari administration was a mistake that shouldnt have happened please dont try to have kids

2 Likes

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by LajaLaba: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
yes am ipob and confirm Igbo from orlu in IMO state and I guess you will claim you from Lagos as all yorubas do
Ofcourse i'm from Lagos!u forget say Lagos nah no man's land huh?
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by ekanDamie: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2017
DonLo:
Everybody is just disobeying the Senate up and down, using court case as an excuse. Are we sure we're ready for democracy?
that's what we get wen people know that the head of the Senate is a thief and court peddler himself.
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by nwakibie3(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2017
The new tactics now is "whenever the senate summons u, rush down to the court and get an injunction"

He claimed he was not given a fair hearing and now you are invited to be given a fair hearing u rushed to court. He should appear before the panel if he knows his hands are clean.

2 Likes

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Plaintainboy: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
This 8th Senate is just a drama house. They have no effect.

Only poor/hungry people respects thieves. No big man respects a thief. He who must come to equity must do so with clean hands. This is a good development, that house lacks legitimacy!
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by 2016v2017: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Taich:
I just don't get it in Nigeria anymore. I pity the poor in this country because is very obvious they are the ones the laws are meant to keep in check. From the presidency to Legislators even the Judiciary in Nigeria are just plain joke. Presidency doesn't obey court orders, Senate president has corruption cases unanswered. Judges are arrested in the middle of the night for corruption charges, Efcc doesn't know how much they have recovered. Senate at war with Customs and now this. When will this government have time and plan for governance?¿ #warwithoutend

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by AntiWailer: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2017
What impunity.

When you have Senate full of rogues.

You should expect anything. Including thieves carrying shoulder. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by bionixs: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2017
sorry for your senseless post
Drabeey:
This yeye senate wey no get single brain.

Drabeey was HERE
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Plaintainboy: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Very easy to deal.Saraki should just allocate zero allocation to their offices in the budget until the court judgement

Nah Saraki dey make the money for Nigeria or is he the revenue collector? forget legislative story, true power lies with the enforcer in Africa and the Executive controls all arms of enforcement. Buhari is dull and sick, he also has saboteurs in his cabinet thats why saraki and dino never smell their yash!

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 23, 2017
...but how come this senate never invited minister for interior/igp over fulani herdsmen massacre?

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by omojeesu(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Anarchy brewing. Corruption versus Corruption.

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Plaintainboy: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2017
omojeesu:
Anarchy brewing. Corruption versus Corruption.

Best post so far!
Corruption vs Corruption my brother. Saraki and his gang think they are the head of government..let them play the game, they all know the rules...who be fool nah! Let the enemies of the country fight!
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by gmaribel(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari is in Charge....
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Scream(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2017
The senate has to go for the drummer hiding in the bush...
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Plaintainboy: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
What impunity.

When you have Senate full of rogues.

You should expect anything. Including thieves carrying shoulder. angry
Tuale!
Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by mario383: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2017
DonLo:
Everybody is just disobeying the Senate up and down, using court case as an excuse. Are we sure we're ready for democracy?
Very correct question. To me, we are ready for democracy just that we have a leader whose region do not have leadership trait. Leaders are sometimes made. Some are natural but you will be surprised that some people, because of their upbringing, thier religion teachings, as well as their general dullness and inherited culture and tradition of violent only, will never allow such people like the Buhari, the Babachir, the custom man etc to do the correct thing. Such people only see disobedience as natural. Just tell me any one court order Buhari has obeyed. As long as we move together with these class of people, expect a scartered life

1 Like

Re: PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF by Emassive(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari's boss can never appear before anybody. Lol useless country where some have the power to steal and arrest others who have tried before now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy / Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.