Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo (15231 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Descartes: 4:44am On Mar 23, 2017
The Igbo socio-cultural group known as Ohanaeze Ndigbo has said it was ready to compile the data of Ndigbo in and outside Igbo land, with a view to ensuring their protection and well being. Nnia Nwodo, President-General of Ohanaeze This came as the group said that it has not said anything that was ‘not for the best interest of Ndigbo’ to President Muhammad Buhari and that Ohanaeze Ndigbo was created for the protection of the interest of Ndigbo.

The group in a statement, Wednesday, singed by Chuks Ibegbu said ‘Ohanaeze Ndigbo will soon compile the data of Ndigbo overseas and outside Igbo land with a view to ensuring their protection and well being. Its also said that it will explore opportunities at all federal ministries and agencies with a view to ensuring proper representation and fair positioning of Ndigbo.

The statement read thus Ohanaeze Ndigbo will soon compile the data of Ndigbo overseas and outside Igbo land with a view to ensuring their protection and well being. It will also explore opportuniites at all federal ministries and agencies with a view to ensuring their proper representation and fair positioning.[/b]The affiliation of Igbo groups all over the world to the Apex Igbo body will also soon commence.

The President General of the Organisation Chief Nnia Nwodo has called on Ndigbo outside Igbo land to invest at home as a fall back position. He also called on them to promote Igbo language and heritage wherever they are. [b] He re-iterated on the call for the release of Nnamdi Kanu and for federal presence in Igbo land. A situation where the South East has only five states and ninety five local governmant areas is no longer tolerable , he stated.

Meanwhile Ohanaeze Ndigbo is dismayed by the recent utterances of the DG of the Voice of Nigeria, Mr Osita Okechukwu claiming the the group is opposing President Mohammadu Buhari. This is the figment of his imagination. Ohanaeze is there to protect the interest of Ndigbo and will always shout if Ndigbo are sidelined in the scheme of things. Ohanaeze has not told or said any thing that is not for the best interest of Ndigbo to Mr President . It is very uncharitable for Osita Okechukwu to compare the immediate past regime of Ohanaeze Ndigbo and its decisions then with the position of Ohanaeze Ndigbo present leadership ably led by Chief Nnia Nwodo. As an Igbo son , we expect Chief Okechukwu to join Ohanaeze Ndigbo in its determined role to advance the Igbo cause . He should seperate facts from propaganda.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/ohanaeze-ndigbo-capture-data-igbo/

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by ThinkSmarter: 5:05am On Mar 23, 2017
A good initiative if I may say.
But, hope the federal government will not read meaning into it

14 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Nwodosis(m): 5:21am On Mar 23, 2017
That's how a country should be planned and not this dataless county we found ourselves!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Descartes: 5:45am On Mar 23, 2017
This is real Ohanaeze not the pathetic one we had before. Carry go Nnia Nwodo

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by SuperS1Panther: 5:52am On Mar 23, 2017
Your key role should be

1. Stop the daily brain being witnessed in the gully eroded red mud region.

2. Direct all your IDPs in every nook and cranny of Nigeria to relocate back into your landlocked pathetic enclave.

3. Stop demanding for the release of the Crowned Prince of Kuje Prison because he is a treasonable felon and a traitor of the Nigerian State and Treason is the only act that God Himself did not condone and forgave and FG too will not.

4. Educate and reform all those Kidnappers baby factory entrepreneurs, drug traffickers, ritualists, armed robbers, fake drug producers etc

My candid advise.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by ImperialYoruba: 5:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Another Ohanaeze scam on the horizon. Lol.

This Nnedu just dey jump about doing trial and error to see how to gain footing but its all hit and miss.

He first release press briefing after meeting with Yoruba PDP stalwarts and termed it "meeting with Yoruba Leaders", just to it curry it and serve to his followers. He went to North and met with Eze Ndigbos in North and said he met with Northern Leaders.

Buhari congratulated his victory to become Ohanaeze leader he called it "the President have trust in him and has extended hands of friendship to ndigbo".

He came out a week later after Kanu was sent from court back to jail and released anothe press briefing to say ndigbo are marginalized and treated as slaves in Nigeria.

Every week he has something to say to press. Now he is capturing Ibo data. Next he will ask all those in that data list to send money to get lawyer from USA Israel to defend their rabbi in Kuje.

Nonsense and alacrity!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by talk2archy: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
I know some funny faces will like to join us
you gat woramin....

the oil soup fiful naaaa.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by amiibaby(f): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Though am an igbo lady I don't fancy all this

Meanwhile today is my birthday

Click like for me

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Whoeppme(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Igbos and Wayo or just call them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Akshow: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by chynie: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Seun Nairaland and the Mods are obsessed with Nnamdi Kalu tongue

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by dragonking3: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2017
As long as they will not ask for money to do the capturing of data. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Goldenheart(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
cry
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by otitokoroleti: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
[s]Your key role should be

2. Direct all your IDPs in every nook and cranny of Nigeria to relocate back into your landlocked pathetic enclave.

3. Stop demanding for the release of the Crowned Prince of Kuje Prison because he is a treasonable felon and a traitor of the Nigerian State and Treason is the only act that God Himself did not condone and forgave and FG too will not.

4. Educate and reform all those Kidnappers baby factory entrepreneurs, drug traffickers, ritualists, armed robbers, fake drug producers etc

My candid advise.[/s]
y do u wanna start tribal war?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by raker300: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Mehn...igbos are getting real serious ooo

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Mrlouis: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by project55: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
This buhari apc government is so useless that america showed how buhari has killed our economy in their season movie called billions in this last episode..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by BrutalJab: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Your key role should be

My candid advise.

Please try and inhale little sense naaa.

It's not bad

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by OmoIgala: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2017
If you like give them your whole livelihood let them "capture" it.... na ur own wahala be that.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by otitokoroleti: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2017
amiibaby:

Click like for me
Checked ur dp, u r not 'beautiful up to my liking'. Happy Birthday

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by BrutalJab: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Another Ohanaeze scam on the horizon. Lol.

This Nnedu just dey jump about doing trial and error to see how to gain footing but its all hit and miss.

He first release press briefing after meeting with Yoruba PDP stalwarts and termed it "meeting with Yoruba Leaders", just to it curry it and serve to his followers. He went to North and met with Eze Ndigbos in North and said he met with Northern Leaders.

Buhari congratulated his victory to become Ohanaeze leader he called it "the President have trust in him and has extended hands of friendship to ndigbo".

He came out a week later after Kanu was sent from court back to jail and released anothe press briefing to say ndigbo are marginalized and treated as slaves in Nigeria.

Every week he has something to say to press. Now he is capturing Ibo data. Next he will ask all those in that data list to send money to get lawyer from USA Israel to defend their rabbi in Kuje.

Nonsense and alacrity!

Must u always display ur low life and agbero behaviour every single day

Igbos are the ones expected to even experience headache bout this information but na u carry am for head pass.

Hope u have a life outside NL

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by OmoIgala: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2017
Meanwhile,
Wetin come concern the rest of us? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by jericco1(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Inferiority complex
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Modelsms9: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2017
I wish we could all exist as one indissoluble nation. God help us.

Pls check my signature Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by CHANNELStv2020: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2017
GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU MY GREATEST HERO OF ALL TIME

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Arysexy(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2017
amiibaby:

Click like for me

What don't fancy? That Igbo's should be protected and not marginalised? Make ur point clear.

BTW HBD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youths To Withdraw Quit Notice Today / Nnamdi Kanu Seeks Speedy Trial Despite Court Vacation / Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Abdullahi Tsoho In Jigawa Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.