Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Leicester Players NEVER Asked For Ranieri Sacking - Fuchs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester Players NEVER Asked For Ranieri Sacking - Fuchs (425 Views)

Iheanacho Is Leicester City's Best Penalty-Taker - Fuchs, Ndidi / Leicester Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho In Locker Room For Everton Goal(Ph / 12 Great Players Never To Have Won The UEFA Champions League. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leicester Players NEVER Asked For Ranieri Sacking - Fuchs by uneeking(m): 5:07am On Mar 23, 2017
The rumours making the rounds that Leicester City players came together to have Premier League-winning manager Claudio Ranieri sacked has been rubbished by Christian Fuchs.

It will be re-called that Claudio Ranieri was surprisingly relieved of his duties in February, just nine months after leading Leicester to a remarkable Premier League title.

Christian Fuchs – a Leicester defender had this to say about the offensive rumours;

“This is completely far-fetched,” Fuchs told German magazine 11Freunde. “I can assure you there was no meeting between the players and the owners in the days before the sacking.

“Of course, the owners talked to us after the games but they take decisions on this level on their own. They are businessmen who lead big enterprises, they know what to do.

Rest of Article @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-leicester-players-never-asked-for-ranieri-sacking-fuchs/

Re: Leicester Players NEVER Asked For Ranieri Sacking - Fuchs by OLAJADON: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
surprisingly, the performance of the team just improve drastically....ummmmm I believe you.
Re: Leicester Players NEVER Asked For Ranieri Sacking - Fuchs by OLAJADON: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
surprisingly, the performance of the team just improve drastically. I don't know what went wrong between the players and coach but I don't believe this.
Re: Leicester Players NEVER Asked For Ranieri Sacking - Fuchs by babyfaceafrica: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lienus...

(1) (Reply)

Messi Has Asked To Leave Barcelona. / Messi: Read The Latest Update / Manchester United Vs Chelsea Match Predictions (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.