Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God (2814 Views)

How To Secure The Help Of God As A Christian / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / The Holy Prophet Tb Joshua Heals People Of All Religions - Like In The Gospels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
smh
Show me a photo of your brain
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Wilgrea7 post=54873041][/quote]you have joined the MEME group cheesy is that picture Guardiola's own? BTW, I answered Junia that way because he was digressing... Imagine the question "can you prove that cold exist?" He's equating Yahweh to common illness called COLD. LOL grin
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Wilgrea7(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
you have joined the MEME group cheesy is that picture Guardiola's own? BTW, I answered Junia that way because he was digressing... Imagine the question "can you prove that cold exist?" He's equating Yahweh to common illness called COLD. LOL grin

oh oh... now i get the drift cool cool
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
you have joined the MEME group cheesy is that picture Guardiola's own? BTW, I answered Junia that way because he was digressing... Imagine the question "can you prove that cold exist?" He's equating Yahweh to common illness called COLD. LOL grin
I have realised your understanding is down.
I didn't mention any Yahweh is my post.
And im not even talking about the sickness cold.
Is it the only cold you know of ??
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

I will go to my Father in Heaven when i die
Even your father's 'heaven' and 'hell' are within the UNIVERSE OF GOD ALMIGHTY. Remember, God allows all things.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

I have realised your understanding is down.
I didn't mention any Yahweh is my post.
And im not even talking about the sickness cold.
Is it the only cold you know of ??
You quoted a statement of mine where I asked Wilgrea7 to prove the existent of Satan(Yahweh) and you were asking me to prove the existence of cold. What do you mean by bringing cold into the matter when we are talking of something more serious?

Junia:

If you can't proof cold exist then keep quiet.
Science ?? Use the wisdom from science to proof that cold exist.
Lemme use my own eisfom
Junia:

Junia:

Science ?? Use the wisdom from science to proof that cold exist.[/quote[quote author=Junia post=54872895]
lemme use my own wisdom and science to prove it. Cold exists because I feel cold and it can even be measured with a scientific instrument called thermometer. So what have you to say next? Wilgrea7 take note, I have answered his question.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
Even your father's 'heaven' and 'hell' are within the UNIVERSE OF GOD ALMIGHTY. Remember, God allows all things.
Universe of Almighty God
Now Almighty God is no longer the Universe
Note, you used of. Meaning the Universe is for Almighty God and He is no longer the Universe.

Brain at work.
Indeed science is great.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
You quoted a statement of mine where I asked Wilgrea7 to prove the existent of Satan(Yahweh) and you were asking me to prove the existence of cold. What do you mean by bringing cold into the matter when we are talking of something more serious?

Lemme use my own eisfom

"You can have lots of heat, even more heat, super-heat, mega- heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat but we don't have anything called 'cold'. We can hit 458 degrees below zero, which is no heat, but we can't go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold, otherwise we would be able to go colder than 458 . Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. Because heat is energy.

So note: The absence of heat brought cold.

You want us to proof to you the existence of God right ?
The absence of this world will cause you to be with either God or satan.

This is how i can proof God to you since that is how science could also tell is about coldness.

Kill yourself and you will see God or satan.
Thus. The absence of life reveals God or satan.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:
Show me a photo of your brain
You need a reset.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

"You can have lots of heat, even more heat, super-heat, mega- heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat but we don't have anything called 'cold'. We can hit 458 degrees below zero, which is no heat, but we can't go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold, otherwise we would be able to go colder than 458 . Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. Because heat is energy.

So note: The absence of heat brought cold.

You want us to proof to you the existence of God right ?
The absence of this world will cause you to be with either God or satan.

This is how i can proof God to you since that is how science could also tell is about coldness.

Is this how you think? *no insult intended*
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:

not so fast sporty... i don't believe reverad exists... but i assumed so to save you the burden of proof.. if any entity like reverad exists, I'm 100% sure that he's not the God of the universe

are you kidding me right now?? a doctrine that said Jesus never existed and Eusebius wrote everything about him?? a doctrine that said Allah is the holy spirit?? a doctrine centered around the bible... a doctrine that does not correlate with history?? a doctrine that obviously doesn't know the real history of the early church, Jewish mysticism etc.. a doctrine that is poorly informed on NDEs .. a doctrine that believes that God is more concerned with outdated tithe system than with helping people around us.. i could go on and on... bro... your doctrine is incoherent

please check
here

here
and
here

since you're my beloved brother... lemme quote the Wikipedia own for you in case you don't visit the links

from Wikipedia

All the things you pasted above are lies. Here are the truth:

1. Jesus of 2016years ago never existed but Eusebius, having known about history of the past world, picked Zeusus of millions of years ago and changed his name to Jesus and wrote stories about him, both what happened to Zeusus and what did not.

2. Allah is the one who impregnated Maria millions of years ago. The trinity of those days were Yahweh(Satan), Allah(Largas) and Zeusus Krish.

3. The DOCTUFOS of truth has more than 70books in all. Less than 10% spoke about Satan (Yahweh). Same goes to other religion. Atum isn't witch hunting any religion in particular. In fact, a passage I saw revealed to me said that..."And Atum said, make no more fun of Yahweh my brother, for a thousand year has passed over him and he is now a changed person..."
THAT WAS A STATEMENT MADE BY ATUM IN THE PAST WORLD. Atum don't witch hunt. Atum is Lord.

4. The history you are talking about is the history of the homo sapiens. The history in the first twenty books of the doctufos revealed already is the history of the homo erectuses and the homos before them. So what correlation are you looking for yet?

5. The early church in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is the early Church of the homo erectuses millions of years ago. Wait for the early church of the homo sapiens before you conclude.

6. Poorly informed on NDE? state your reasons.

7. The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH didn't say that God is interested in tithe. Pls where did you see that? In the actual sense, it is SATAN that is interested in tithe, not GOD ALMIGHTY.

THE WIKIPEDIA LINK YOU POSTED RANKED ISRAEL AS 13TH BUT YOU SAID THEY ARE LEADING. SINCE WHEN DID 13TH POSITION BECOME THE FIRST? CHRISTIANS CAN LIE? LIKE BULLET ENTERING CHEST AND COMING OUT cheesy

I shouldn't see tomorrow if actually that bullet entered and came out of your popsy. grin cheesy grin
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

Universe of Almighty God
Now Almighty God is no longer the Universe
Note, you used of. Meaning the Universe is for Almighty God and He is no longer the Universe.

Brain at work.
Indeed science is great.
Have you heard these before? 'The Love of God' and 'God is Love'. Does it confuse you? Now compare and contrast and be wise.

GOD LOVES YOU. GOD IS LOVE. YOU ARE IN GOD. YOU ARE A god. GOD IS EVERYTHING. GOD IS THE UNIVERSE. GOD OWNS EVERYTHING. GOD OWNS THE UNIVERSE. DO YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF MY STATEMENTS?
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
adepeter26:
Is this how you think? *no insult intended*
Thats how you can see God
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
Have you heard these before? 'The Love of God' and 'God is Love'. Does it confuse you? Now compare and contrast and be wise.

GOD LOVES YOU. GOD IS LOVE. YOU ARE IN GOD. YOU ARE A god. GOD IS EVERYTHING. GOD IS THE UNIVERSE. GOD OWNS EVERYTHING. GOD OWNS THE UNIVERSE. DO YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF MY STATEMENTS?
I don't disagree and i am wise
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

This is how i can proof God to you.

Wait, is this post for me or the atheists. I know God guy. Where we are having argument is whom GOD ALMIGHTY is. The bible didn't say that Yahweh created the UNIVERSE, but the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH explicitly states that GOD THE UNIVERSE created Yahweh and all his brothers.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by orisa37: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
No.
This Writeup is gibberish. The Writer mixes different Languages together. God Almighty is English language. Yahweh is Greek. Allah is Arabic. Only people who are very knowledgeable in those languages can explain their meanings with sufficient authority.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
orisa37:
No.
This Writeup is gibberish. The Writer mixes different Languages together. God Almighty is English language. Yahweh is Greek. Allah is Arabic. Only people who are very knowledgeable in those languages can explain their meanings with sufficient authority.
The gods have their names written in the languages of those who made them known, hence Allah for Largas, Yahweh for Nymphidis, Atum for Eartum, Vishnu for Vishinus and Moloch for Molokoi. So also are the godessess; Aluna for Luna, Ashtaroth for Asherah, Ishtar/Esther for Eostre, etc.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
Wait, is this post for me or the atheists. I know God guy. Where we are having argument is whom GOD ALMIGHTY is. The bible didn't say that Yahweh created the UNIVERSE, but the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH explicitly states that GOD THE UNIVERSE created Yahweh and all his brothers.
Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,:whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Wilgrea7(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:

All the things you pasted above are lies. Here are the truth:

1. Jesus of 2016years ago never existed but Eusebius, having known about history of the past world, picked Zeusus of millions of years ago and changed his name to Jesus and wrote stories about him, both what happened to Zeusus and what did not.

2. Allah is the one who impregnated Maria millions of years ago. The trinity of those days were Yahweh(Satan), Allah(Largas) and Zeusus Krish.

3. The DOCTUFOS of truth has more than 70books in all. Less than 10% spoke about Satan (Yahweh). Same goes to other religion. Atum isn't witch hunting any religion in particular. In fact, a passage I saw revealed to me said that..."And Atum said, make no more fun of Yahweh my brother, for a thousand year has passed over him and he is now a changed person..."
THAT WAS A STATEMENT MADE BY ATUM IN THE PAST WORLD. Atum don't witch hunt. Atum is Lord.

4. The history you are talking about is the history of the homo sapiens. The history in the first twenty books of the doctufos revealed already is the history of the homo erectuses and the homos before them. So what correlation are you looking for yet?

5. The early church in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is the early Church of the homo erectuses millions of years ago. Wait for the early church of the homo sapiens before you conclude.

6. Poorly informed on NDE? state your reasons.

7. The DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH didn't say that God is interested in tithe. Pls where did you see that? In the actual sense, it is SATAN that is interested in tithe, not GOD ALMIGHTY.

THE WIKIPEDIA LINK YOU POSTED RANKED ISRAEL AS 13TH BUT YOU SAID THEY ARE LEADING. SINCE WHEN DID 13TH POSITION BECOME THE FIRST? CHRISTIANS CAN LIE? LIKE BULLET ENTERING CHEST AND COMING OUT cheesy

I shouldn't see tomorrow if actually that bullet entered and came out of your popsy. grin cheesy grin

you are running back to your doctrine.. all these things you're claiming... are all from your doctrine... whereas I'm bringing history... no matter what i say here, you'd still bring your doctrine that atum showed you.... believe me... just for one day... research all those things in your doctrine.. then you'll understand what I'm saying....

I'll state points again nd these are facts from history

1. Jesus existed... Eusebius did not create his story
2. the holy spirit isn't Allah... Allah is a moon God
3. i spy your doctrine from time to time... the center of it is the Judeochristian God
4. i find that very funny
5. science denies that the so called homoerectus(if they existed) had abrahamic religions... so your claim of something like that happening millions of years is false... its impossible for different reasons...
6. your doctrine states that Christians are cast into Hashem's fire after death.. but NDEs show that majoriry of Christians who experience NDEs don't see any fire
7.. when i talk of God... I'm referring to the Judeochristian God.. Adonai... so I'm sure you get the drift...
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Junia:

Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible,:whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
The books of Colossians told you this and you believe it? Yet you don't want to believe the Vedas which existed more than 2000years before the new testament of the Bible. And in the Vedas, they said that it was Vishnu that created all things. And in the Enuma Elish, the books of the gods of Sumeria, they said it was Enlil and Anu and Enki who created all things. All these came more than 2,000 years beforr Colossian, yet you dont believe them. And also the book of Zoroaster which claims thay Mazda created everything you don't believe that also?

Well, I'M HAPPY THAT ATUM, THE BROTHER OF ALL THOSE gods and goddessess has chosen I Otem to reveal the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH to the world. There we will see how GOD CREATED THE PHYSICAL PART OF HIMSELF (THE UNIVERSE) WITH A BIG BANG.

GOD IS GREAT!!!!
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
otemanuduno:
The books of Colossians told you this and you believe it? Yet you don't want to believe the Vedas which existed more than 2000years before the new testament of the Bible. And in the Vedas, they said that it was Vishnu that created all things. And in the Enuma Elish, the books of the gods of Sumeria, they said it was Enlil and Anu and Enki who created all things. All these came more than 2,000 years beforr Colossian, yet you dont believe them. And also the book of Zoroaster which claims thay Mazda created everything you don't believe that also?

Well, I'M HAPPY THAT ATUM, THE BROTHER OF ALL THOSE gods and goddessess has chosen I Otem to reveal the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH to the world. There we will see how GOD CREATED THE PHYSICAL PART OF HIMSELF (THE UNIVERSE) WITH A BIG BANG.

GOD IS GREAT!!!!
Ok.
Nice deception
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you are running back to your doctrine.. all these things you're claiming... are all from your doctrine... whereas I'm bringing history... no matter what i say here, you'd still bring your doctrine that atum showed you.... believe me... just for one day... research all those things in your doctrine.. then you'll understand what I'm saying....

I'll state points again nd these are facts from history

1. Jesus existed... Eusebius did not create his story
2. the holy spirit isn't Allah... Allah is a moon God
3. i spy your doctrine from time to time... the center of it is the Judeochristian God
4. i find that very funny
5. science denies that the so called homoerectus(if they existed) had abrahamic religions... so your claim of something like that happening millions of years is false... its impossible for different reasons...
6. your doctrine states that Christians are cast into Hashem's fire after death.. but NDEs show that majoriry of Christians who experience NDEs don't see any fire
7.. when i talk of God... I'm referring to the Judeochristian God.. Adonai... so I'm sure you get the drift...
1. Have you heard of a website called 'truth be known?' That was where my research led me to and it was clearly made known exactly as ATUM told me that 'JESUS OF 2017 YEARS AGO DOES NOT EXIST. Also with the few afterlife experience I have had, I am beyond convinced that JESUS SAPIEN don't exist but Zeusus erectus existed, being a thief at night and a teacher in the day.

2. Yes, Allah visited the moon in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH also, but he was the holy spirit in the periods of the Neanderthals.
Doctufos: Tabioth 25:17-18
17. And I have overcome Makka and I have become the god of it. And the homos of the land worship me as the Oshu-Alla’ye(which is being interpreted, god of the dark night). For from the moon did I descend and conquer their lands in the darkness of the night.
18. And my name Lucifer have I kept away from them and they shall not know this forever.

3. Never! That's a great lie! However, I hate Satan(Yahweh) with passion, yet I won't allow my hatred for Satan to make me bias. A bad Yahweh can be a good and responsible fellow tomorrow.

4. ??

5. Pls link where science denied that homo erectuses don't have religion.

6. ?You are a liar. There is nothing like Hashem's fire. And if you actually mean Yahweh for Hashem, then you are outdated. You read the DOCTUFOS up to 1/20 and drew your final conclusion. Didn't you read the book of Bishuak? Don't you know that all fires of the gods have been quenched? Even after the quenching, the gods still make fire illusions which some religious people see sometimes, eg Kumuyi the deceiver, Oyedepo, Linda, writer of 4 hour interview in hell, Choo Thomas, the 7 Colombian Christians, etc.

DOCTUFOS: Bishuak 4:12-16
12. Now I tell you the truth; before the arrival of Otem shall the light of God the Universe go about to all fires made by the gods and quench them.
13. And he shall release all souls to the afterlives befitting them. And all fires shall be quenched. But the gods shall make illusions of fires again, but they shall have no torture in them.
14. And only the brains of those who find themselves in those fires shall be the torture of themselves. For as many torture themselves through the fear of nightmares, so shall they also torture themselves through the fear of these harmless fire.
15. And the fear of a god shall be the cause of all apparent tortures.
16. I wish that the days of the arrival of Otem is now.

7. The local name of the first Otem is what the people of the land of Yacob(the deceivers) stole and changed to ADONAI. The original name was ADINOI(meaning son of a god. Also, the name of the goddess of the land of Otem Erectus was changed from Aluna to LUNA. And now they have used it to name the moon (LUNAR).
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by AceRoyal: 2:26am On Mar 24, 2017
otemanuduno:

GOD IS GREAT!!!!
I am very curious,do u actually get revelations or u draw Ur hypothesis from the broad study of ancient texts?
I'm very open minded.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Haoqi24: 3:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Eledumare thought by Yoruba spirituality/religion IS
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 5:38am On Mar 24, 2017
AceRoyal:

I am very curious,do u actually get revelations or u draw Ur hypothesis from the broad study of ancient texts?
I'm very open minded.
I got revelations. Check my signature to see more of my revelations.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Wilgrea7(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2017
otemanuduno:

you really believe all this stuff... you're still going back to your doctrine.. the one who's authenticity we are trying to confirm.. if it were another person, I'd have ignored this discussion... but since its you my dear brother... then get ready... take a seat... its going to be a nice ride

1. Have you heard of a website called 'truth be known?' That was where my research led me to and it was clearly made known exactly as ATUM told me that 'JESUS OF 2017 YEARS AGO DOES NOT EXIST. Also with the few afterlife experience I have had, I am beyond convinced that JESUS SAPIEN don't exist but Zeusus erectus existed, being a thief at night and a teacher in the day.
one website ??.. anyone can claim anything and attach truth to it e.g your doctrine etc etc.. but that doesn't make then true until they are verified to be true.. the existence of Jesus is a glaring fact.. people have tried disproving his existence.. all have failed.. the figure existed.. going from a historical standpoint, its the divinity you could question... not the existence

2. Yes, Allah visited the moon in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH also, but he was the holy spirit in the periods of the Neanderthals.

Allah was never the holy spirit... Allah was/is a moon god who used Muhammad to start a religion to counter the Jews and Christianity.. Allah traces back to before the time of Muhammad... his village worshipped Allah.. the claim of Allah being Hashem was a false claim used to gain acceptance... meanwhile the holy spirit was sent by Jesus after his death.. plus the holy spirit has been working with the jews ever since .. even before the Muhammad was saying that Allah is the judeochristian God.. please do research on it

here is a link

3. Never! That's a great lie! However, I hate Satan(Yahweh) with passion, yet I won't allow my hatred for Satan to make me bias. A bad Yahweh can be a good and responsible fellow tomorrow.

your opinion... the center of your doctrine says otherwise..

5. Pls link where science denied that homo erectuses don't have religion.
check here, or here, or even here
even claims of any form of religion denies your notion because about from lack of evidence of a religion, those who happened to believe they had a religion happened to agree that it was animalistic and not abrahamic... but there is still no solid proof of them(if they existed) having a religion at all

6. ?You are a liar. There is nothing like Hashem's fire. And if you actually mean Yahweh for Hashem, then you are outdated. You read the DOCTUFOS up to 1/20 and drew your final conclusion. Didn't you read the book of Bishuak? Don't you know that all fires of the gods have been quenched? Even after the quenching, the gods still make fire illusions which some religious people see sometimes, eg Kumuyi the deceiver, Oyedepo, Linda, writer of 4 hour interview in hell, Choo Thomas, the 7 Colombian Christians, etc.
i went on research about the jews few weeks back to see how they make reverence to God and what i saw made me feel like i was disrespectful to God almighty(the Judeochristian God) so i decided not to call him by his name.. i now use either Adonai which means “lord" or Hashem which literally means “the name".. I'm still contemplating the use of other names but the four lettered temagramation is off limits.. its just my way of showing respect to my God wink... coming to the fire, i see that stance as a copout... the entire view of the afterlife according to the doctufos is wrong.. the eternal torment doctrine was never the norm.. there are denominations that don't believe in it.. so the claim of it being quenched is not true.. it was never there.. people who see fire are fundamentalists who were probably either scared or obsessed by the doctrine... and Christians report seeing Jesus as the light.. or something Hashem... so that already debunks your claim of spiritual cage... NDEs of Christians are evidence that the judeochristian God is still in control nd if he's still in control, then no one would quench his fire.. hence, there was no fire to be quenched... also, people who do astral can testify of the nature of the afterlife planes... so once again, you are wrong

7. The local name of the first Otem is what the people of the land of Yacob(the deceivers) stole and changed to ADONAI. The original name was ADINOI(meaning son of a god. Also, the name of the goddess of the land of Otem Erectus was changed from Aluna to LUNA. And now they have used it to name the moon (LUNAR).

Adonai never meant “son of god"... it always meant “Lord" and its gotten from the word “Adon" which is a strong authoritative word by the way... i told you atum is deceiving you... you refused to believe
visit this link for the origin and etymology go nd check the history of the name.. never was it plagiarized... if you do research you'd see all this... more questions are welcomed
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you really believe all this stuff... you're still going back to your doctrine.. the one who's authenticity we are trying to confirm.. if it were another person, I'd have ignored this discussion... but since its you my dear brother... then get ready... take a seat... its going to be a nice ride

one website ??.. anyone can claim anything and attach truth to it e.g your doctrine etc etc.. but that doesn't make then true until they are verified to be true.. the existence of Jesus is a glaring fact.. people have tried disproving his existence.. all have failed.. the figure existed.. going from a historical standpoint, its the divinity you could question... not the existence
So recommend to me where to make my research if truth be known is a fake. grin Maybe I should use the same websites you use because 'those websites of yours are not fake' cheesy funny dudes, trusting his own research websites and debunking my own research website just like a typical Christian will do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wilgrea7:
Allah was never the holy spirit... Allah was/is a moon god who used Muhammad to start a religion to counter the Jews and Christianity.. Allah traces back to before the time of Muhammad... his village worshipped Allah.. the claim of Allah being Hashem was a false claim used to gain acceptance... meanwhile the holy spirit was sent by Jesus after his death.. plus the holy spirit has been working with the jews ever since .. even before the Muhammad was saying that Allah is the judeochristian God.. please do research on it

here is a link
Allah was the holy spirit(evil spirit) who impregnated Maria of the Neanderthal.

Wilgrea7:
even claims of any form of religion denies your notion because about from lack of evidence of a religion, those who happened to believe they had a religion happened to agree that it was animalistic and not abrahamic... but there is still no solid proof of them(if they existed) having a religion at all
In your own very word, "Any research website can just write anything they like and attach truth to it grin Those research websites where they said the religion was animalistic COULD HAVE SAID ANYTHING THEY LIKE AND CALL IT THE TRUTH. cheesy cheesy What do you think?

Wilgrea7:
i went on research about the jews few weeks back to see how they make reverence to God and what i saw made me feel like i was disrespectful to God almighty(the Judeochristian God) so i decided not to call him by his name.. i now use either Adonai which means “lord" or Hashem which literally means “the name".. I'm still contemplating the use of other names but the four lettered temagramation is off limits.. its just my way of showing respect to my God wink... coming to the fire, i see that stance as a copout... the entire view of the afterlife according to the doctufos is wrong.. the eternal torment doctrine was never the norm.. there are denominations that don't believe in it.. so the claim of it being quenched is not true.. it was never there.. people who see fire are fundamentalists who were probably either scared or obsessed by the doctrine... and Christians report seeing Jesus as the light.. or something Hashem... so that already debunks your claim of spiritual cage... NDEs of Christians are evidence that the judeochristian God is still in control nd if he's still in control, then no one would quench his fire.. hence, there was no fire to be quenched... also, people who do astral can testify of the nature of the afterlife planes... so once again, you are wrong

Lol, now you are trying not to call Yahweh by his name ? Well...he would really need a change of name becos the evil he did was too much. BTW, when will you give Jesus a change of name also? I'll suggest you call him by his birth name Faulkin or by his derived names Zeusus Krish. grin
Kumuyi, Adeboye, Lazarus Mouka, Bible, Analice07, Muafrika2, Suleiman, Oaroloye, Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Quran, Oyedepo, Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Mohammed and billions of Xtians who preach and confessed to seeing fire are all wrong while you and research website 1, 2, 3, 4 to 20 are right abi. NO HELL FIRE, says Wilgrea7 and research blogs. There is hell fire, says Linda and billions of Christians. Who Is right

Wilgrea7:

Adonai never meant “son of god"... it always meant “Lord" and its gotten from the word “Adon" which is a strong authoritative word by the way... i told you atum is deceiving you... you refused to believe
visit this link for the origin and etymology go nd check the history of the name.. never was it plagiarized... if you do research you'd see all this... more questions are welcomed
ADINOI was stolen millions of years back. I don't kno if any website had information of billions of yrs back. Atum has it with him.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Wilgrea7(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2017
otemanuduno:
So recommend to me where to make my research if truth be known is a fake. grin Maybe I should use the same websites you use because 'those websites of yours are not fake' cheesy funny dudes, trusting his own research websites and debunking my own research website just like a typical Christian will do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i didn't use one website.. i used multiple websites.. i spent days researching this thing.. i checked credible websites.. but you... you just picked one that conforms with what you believe without doing a proper research

In your own very word, "Any research website can just write anything they like and attach truth to it grin Those research websites where they said the religion was animalistic COULD HAVE SAID ANYTHING THEY LIKE AND CALL IT THE TRUTH. cheesy cheesy What do you think?
grin.... strawman... do your research.. read wide.. don't be scared

Lol, now you are trying not to call Yahweh by his name ? Well...he would really need a change of name becos the evil he did was too much. BTW, when will you give Jesus a change of name also? I'll suggest you call him by his birth name Faulkin or by his derived names Zeusus Krish. grin
my simple way of showing respect

Kumuyi, Adeboye, Lazarus Mouka, Bible, Analice0.7, Muaf.rika2, Suleiman, Oarolo.ye, Gb.oyee4fun, Jacksonville, Quran, Oyedepo, Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Mohammed and billions of Xtians who preach and confessed to seeing fire are all wrong while you and research website 1, 2, 3, 4 to 20 are right abi. NO HELL FIRE, says Wilgrea7 and research blogs. There is hell fire, says Linda and billions of Christians. Who Is right
majority(if not all) of the people u mentioned are Pentecostals.. other denominations like jw, Adventists, some envagelicals and many other denominationsdon't believe in an eternal hell.. you chose the one you wanted to choose and added it to your doctrine to defame God.. meanwhile u don't even know the history of the church... so lemme ask you your question.. who then is right?? why not do an unbiased research and find out for yourself..

ADINOI was stolen millions of years back. I don't kno if any website had information of billions of yrs back. Atum has it with him.

woow shocked shocked ... did you even visit the link i sent??.. from your post I'm guessing you didn't... so lemme guess.. millions of years back they used aramic and Hebrew??

Seun... please i need a facepalm emoji... please
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i didn't use one website.. i used multiple websites.. i spent days researching this thing.. i checked credible websites.. but you... you just picked one that conforms with what you believe without doing a proper research

grin.... strawman... do your research.. read wide.. don't be scared
There are thousands of websites which says that Jesus never existed. I don't rely on websites concerning religious stuffs. They all say whatever they like to earn money. That's why I gave you one out of thousands of them. Tonight I will give you 20links that says that JESUS SAPIEN NEVER EXISTED. However, I don't believe in any theory on religion, whether for or against his existence.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by Wilgrea7(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2017
otemanuduno:
There are thousands of websites which says that Jesus never existed. I don't rely on websites concerning religious stuffs. They all say whatever they like to earn money. That's why I gave you one out of thousands of them. Tonight I will give you 20links that says that JESUS SAPIEN NEVER EXISTED. However, I don't believe in any theory on religion, whether for or against his existence.

thousands?? nah!!.. believe me I've seen all those websites... maybe you don't know the kind of research i do... but I'm not afraid to read wide... I've read stories from claims that Jesus never have existed, that he was an alien, one of the annunaki etc... i say with certainty that 90% of those websites are based on what happened at nicea.. i find historical websites more credible than that of hungry bloggers or people of that sort.. nicea was where the divinity of Christ was finalized and where the Trinity doctrine was created.. the Jesus figure existed.. that's a fact.. i even posted a link sometime on this forum from an atheist website.. that's why I'm telling you to do your research.. believe me its worth it...
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by otemanuduno: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Wilgrea7:

thousands?? nah!!.. believe me I've seen all those websites... maybe you don't know the kind of research i do... but I'm not afraid to read wide... I've read stories from claims that Jesus never have existed, that he was an alien, one of the annunaki etc... i say with certainty that 90% of those websites are based on what happened at nicea.. i find historical websites more credible than that of hungry bloggers or people of that sort.. nicea was where the divinity of Christ was finalized and where the Trinity doctrine was created.. the Jesus figure existed.. that's a fact.. i even posted a link sometime on this forum from an atheist website.. that's why I'm telling you to do your research.. believe me its worth it...
so you have seen those websites and they are false. Only the websites you judge as true are the truth grin lol. One man's meat is another man's poison indeed.
Re: All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God by AceRoyal: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2017
otemanuduno:
I got revelations. Check my signature to see more of my revelations.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
U got a pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chai !!! See What Aboki Did To This Woman On New Year Day.see Pics / Boxing Champion Wilder Challenged Jesus Christ And Regrets It. / Closing Eyes In Prayer , How Biblical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.