Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy (19255 Views)

Top 10 Smartphones With The Best Camera In The World - Naijatechguy / Smartphone Design Is Officially Dead, The Beasts Are Already Here - Naijatechguy / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2017
We see a lot of things on social media everyday and ladies never cease to amaze us. grin.. Here's my top 10 list..

The Formers
These Group Of People Act Like They're Celebs even
if they're not anything close to that. Because They
get 100 plus likes on their photos.

The English Destroyers
These Chics toh bad.. Their Use Of English Can
Make The Queen Of England Ban Them For Misuse
Of English. A typical example is "Let dere be piss
everywhere".. Some girls sha

Saint Olosho/Ashawo
These Girls Act All Holy Online And Outwardly but
when you get intimate with them you know they are
worse than they appear.

Indecency Queen
These Ladies Post Nude pics online to attract fellow
perverts like them. Unfortunately if you fall for them
you are on your own ( OYO).

Ajegunle Wolf
These Group of people are not pretty by any
standards. All they do is keep tongue lashing people.
Insults are the things found throughout their
comments.

419 Mistress.

We All Know Them."I am traveling to Enugu, Our Car
Got Spoilt in Onitsha. I need airtime to call my
parents and tell me them so they won't be worried."
I got one recently and I sent MTN N10 card to her. I
try sha.

Celeb Freaks

Check their profile, it's full of celeb photos, her pic
won't even be up to 3 because she's scared she
won't get any likes.

Smarty Cute.

These ones are smart, beautiful and most of all
respectful. If you need a gf or wife choose from this
group.

Old Cargo

She's 27 but she's forming that she's 19. Ladies are
guilty of this. Ladies let me remind you that this is
reality. It's not the world of JayZ and Mr Hudson's
FOREVER YOUNG. you must grow old. Keep playing
hard to get while other girls get married every
Saturday

Queen Bee.
They Feel Because they feel that have a little
knowledge of vocabularies in their brain, All they do
is keep using big words. Whenever they make
mistakes it's usually disastrous.
I drop my pen at this point..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by zinachidi(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2017
lol @ 'ajegunle wolf'.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by GoodyOG: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2017
hahahahah
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by NaijaTechGuy(m): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2017
GoodyOG:
hahahahah
grin grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Chuksteric(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Ok
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by MrEgbegbe(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2017
6 type of girls you will find on Facebook

1. Old cargoes : Those 46 years old bad market, they have dark fingers and knuckles and white makeup covered face

2. Little good for nothing girls: Those ones are just useless, you will see names like "Itz Mizz Jenifer" "Mizz Barbie"

3. Goat face girls : Those ones no deserve help, they're quick to call a guy ugly

4. Makeup Slay Queens : Those expired milk, they don't know that their beauty can be cleaned with a wet towel

5. Big ass and Huge boobs : They flaunt their asses like you can find a private jet parked in it, what do they use that stinky ass for ?? To shiit and fart

6. Big girls without brain : claiming big girls while they have nothing in their brain, what do they bring to the table except their stinky pusssy ??

I had the opportunity to talk with one Abuja big girl, i asked her what tribe is, she said he don't know, i asked her her local government, she doesn't know, this girl doesn't know that her tribe is Yoruba

Ignorant good for nothing girls

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by tydi(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2017
Happy sunday y'all
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2017
EVER SINCE THIS OP MADE A POST CLAIMING "THE INTERNET HAS A KEY", I HAD NEVER TAKEN ANY OF HIS/HER POST SERIOUSLY AGAIN.

SEUN, PLEASE CREATE A PRIVATE LIE SECTION FOR THIS MAN N PERSONALLY GIVE HIM D KEY!

9 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by afoltundeseun(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2017
I doubt
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by sainty2k3(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2017
LeT me read this well ,will come and comment later
Read it, it doesnt really worth my precious time smiley
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Jamesmatic(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2017
E too early 4 dis rubbish nw....

6 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by ipobarecriminals: 7:12am On Mar 26, 2017
undecided Are u through with ur sermon?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by NinaArsenal(f): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Okay
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by dapyd1(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2017
What of the low self esteem ones.

The ones that Facebook likes determines their happiness.

The higher the likes, the happier and better they feel.

They are the ones that will tag 453 friends for one picture. undecided undecided

They even do like competition with friends. They be like Sandra, that my picture never reach 100 likes since morning, Risi posted her own 2 hours ago, she Don reach 200 likes grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by emotions1: 7:12am On Mar 26, 2017
#DemSlayQueens...
Happy Sunday...
YouOnlyLiveOnce_Yolo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by ExAngel007(f): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2017
"We hav suffer"
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by tetula123(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2017
abeg am I the only one who feels the OP wrote trash up there

11 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by GreatMahmud: 7:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Thats for d gullible and stupid men who get easily carried away with pictures of fake babes that are everywhere on fb..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Dablack1(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2017
LEMME COME AND BE GOING
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Genea(f): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Awwwwn I'm so smarty cute kiss
Op thank u

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2017
As per protocol, oya ladies fire a return salvo.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by AreaFada2: 7:15am On Mar 26, 2017
grin cheesy

Everything is packaging these days. The more you look the less you see.

Broadly covered.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by thegistchannel: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by MrTypist: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2017
The more you see the more you get confused.

Social media has really exposed the true nature of naija girls.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by Seanjay(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
We see a lot of things on social media everyday and ladies never cease to amaze us. grin.. Here's my top 10 list..

The Formers
These Group Of People Act Like They're Celebs even
if they're not anything close to that. Because They
get 100 plus likes on their photos.

The English Destroyers
These Chics toh bad.. Their Use Of English Can
Make The Queen Of England Ban Them For Misuse
Of English. A typical example is "Let dere be piss
everywhere".. Some girls sha

Saint Olosho/Ashawo
These Girls Act All Holy Online And Outwardly but
when you get intimate with them you know they are
worse than they appear.

Indecency Queen
These Ladies Post Nude pics online to attract fellow
perverts like them. Unfortunately if you fall for them
you are on your own ( OYO).

Ajegunle Wolf
These Group of people are not pretty by any
standards. All they do is keep tongue lashing people.
Insults are the things found throughout their
comments.

419 Mistress.

We All Know Them."I am traveling to Enugu, Our Car
Got Spoilt in Onitsha. I need airtime to call my
parents and tell me them so they won't be worried."
I got one recently and I sent MTN N10 card to her. I
try sha.

Celeb Freaks

Check their profile, it's full of celeb photos, her pic
won't even be up to 3 because she's scared she
won't get any likes.

Smarty Cute.

These ones are smart, beautiful and most of all
respectful. If you need a gf or wife choose from this
group.

Old Cargo

She's 27 but she's forming that she's 19. Ladies are
guilty of this. Ladies let me remind you that this is
reality. It's not the world of JayZ and Mr Hudson's
FOREVER YOUNG. you must grow old. Keep playing
hard to get while other girls get married every
Saturday

Queen Bee.
They Feel Because they feel that have a little
knowledge of vocabularies in their brain, All they do
is keep using big words. Whenever they make
mistakes it's usually disastrous.
I drop my pen at this point..

Na so my guy u don study dem pah
Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by metrosexual: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2017
You forgot to mention "Pepper dem gang" and "Slay Queens"

You forgot to mention the "I can't date a man who can't spend big money on me" gang

You forgot the "lesbians", they call themselves "baby, bae, boo", of course they would argue its just names but a lot of lesbians use it as a camouflage now.

You forgot the "My data sub is about to finish" crew

You forgot the "I'm bored, who would take me out" crew

You forgot the "I don't respond to messages, my inbox is full" gang. Story story!! Send her a message that reads- "Send me your account details, I have been watching you here on Facebook and you are really a wife material". She would reply faster than 4G LTE network grin

For forgot the ones that use facebook as their relationship battleground, whenever she and her guy have issues you see posts like "I can do without you, I have moved on, you know yourself"

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by delishpot: 7:20am On Mar 26, 2017
So because someone is 27 she should start walking around with walking stick and form old smiley

4 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook - Naijatechguy by geunik(m): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2017
BlacSmit:
EVER SINCE THIS OP MADE A POST CLAIMING "THE INTERNET HAS A KEY", I HAD NEVER TAKEN ANY OF HIS/HER POST SERIOUSLY AGAIN.

SEUN, PLEASE CREATE A PRIVATE LIE SECTION FOR THIS MAN N PERSONALLY GIVE HIM D KEY!
tech is no longer paying so a little dabble in another direction. I wonder how the op relate this to tech?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) / NIN: Telecom Workers Reject 2 Weeks Deadline For Subscribers / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.