Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 PM

How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management (22703 Views)

Nigeria’s Cocoa Export Rises by 20% in one year / Where To Get Hybrid Pineapple Suckers. / HYBRID COCOA SEEDLINGS FOR SALE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2017
Another raining season is approaching book your sucker for next planting season
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2017
*******PLANTAIN SUCKERS (Hybrid) For Sale******
* Quality Improved Variety
* 100% Disease-free
* High Yielding
* Uniformity; synchronized
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning nairalanders
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by abolaji62(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller/supplier..can supply you all Chinese/Indian vegetables and perishables fruit you need Address:shop14 mile12 International Market Tel:08164853900/09054589745 Home/shop Delivery Is Available or you can join our WhatsApp group link https:///4Uqlrf9H1Mk9PG52VYZTV0
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2017
abolaji62:
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller/supplier..can supply you all Chinese/Indian vegetables and perishables fruit you need Address:shop14 mile12 International Market Tel:08164853900/09054589745 Home/shop Delivery Is Available or you can join our WhatsApp group link https:///4Uqlrf9H1Mk9PG52VYZTV0
Okay
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2017
���������������������You can get your hybrid plantain sucker from me at avoidable
price without much stress, i am a reputable farmer on
nairaland, I have been providing professional help for people
on nairaland, some nairalander has even visited me one on
one in my house for free training on farming system,
especially on Cucumber farming, I have been receiving
testimony, so u can verify on my signature.
I can also help you to write agribusiness proposal and also
manage your farm for you at avoidable price, looking forward
to do business with nairalander
* 100% Disease-free
* High Yielding
* Uniformity; synchronized harvest
Email: Blessing_tolu@yahoo.com
Mobile: 2348034120420, 0701 894 8255, 0805 505 0133
********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Agribusiness Feasibility Study.
¤- Agribusiness Proposal Writing.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Manual/E-book on Commercial Production-Guide of
PLANTAIN.
¤- Quality Improved Planting Materials (Hybrid Suckers)
supply.
¤- Farm Setup/Management.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
¤- General Agribusiness Consultancy
N. B
I am very save to do business with
You can drop your text message, we will call back
Whatsapp or call 08034120420, 08142636315
Agroblessing
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Happy Xmas and new year in Advance nairalanders
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Agroblessing
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by elvisscientist(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
how i made millions using a machine that pounds fufu

To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com

Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2017
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
* 100% Disease-free
* High Yielding
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year nairalanders
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2018
* 100% Disease-free
* High Yielding
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
���������������������You can get your hybrid plantain sucker from me at avoidable
price without much stress, i am a reputable farmer on
nairaland, I have been providing professional help for people
on nairaland, some nairalander has even visited me one on
one in my house for free training on farming system,
especially on Cucumber farming, I have been receiving
testimony, so u can verify on my signature.
I can also help you to write agribusiness proposal and also
manage your farm for you at avoidable price, looking forward
to do business with nairalander
* 100% Disease-free
* High Yielding
********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Manual/E-book on Commercial Production-Guide of
PLANTAIN.
¤- Quality Improved Planting Materials (Hybrid Suckers)
supply.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
N. B
Agroblessing
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2018
¤- Marketing/Sales.
N. B
Agroblessing
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2018
Happy Sunday nairalanders
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
¤- Marketing/Sales.
N. B
Agroblessing
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Orgym(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
I need forest I can cultivate for farming. Am ready to buy. Location is Ondo city.
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Orgym:
I need forest I can cultivate for farming. Am ready to buy. Location is Ondo city.
How many acres do you want, this is my WhatsApp number 08034120420, let us talk well
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2018
As you prepare for the next raining season don't forget to book for your plantain suckers from us
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
*******PLANTAIN SUCKERS (Hybrid) For Sale****** * Quality Improved Variety * 100% Disease-free * High Yielding * Uniformity; synchronized
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Good morning my people
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2018
You can drop your text message, we will call back Whatsapp or call 08034120420, 08142636315 Agroblessing
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
Another raining season is approaching book your sucker for next planting season
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Raining season is approaching book your hybrid suckers and seedlings from Agroblessing Nigeria Limited
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2018
* 100% Disease-free
* High Yielding

********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Manual/E-book on Commercial Production-Guide of PLANTAIN.
¤- Quality Improved Planting Materials (Hybrid Suckers) supply.
¤- Marketing/Sales.

N. B
I am very safe to do business with
Agroblessing

Whatsapp group ; https:///Fjy9g7nkQCdE1hzQWYb9Jx
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Ed1234: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
A reputable Farm invites applications from the suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Animal Scientist/Farm Manager

MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
5 year(s)

MIN QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor's Degree/HND

Requirements

The applicants, who must possess a Higher National Diploma or B.Agriculture or Agric. Science and its related field

Must have at Least five years experience especially in Industrial Palm Plantation, Cocoa and similar farms.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to bantufarms@virginforest.com.ng
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ed1234:
A reputable Farm invites applications from the suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: Animal Scientist/Farm Manager

MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
5 year(s)

MIN QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor's Degree/HND

Requirements

The applicants, who must possess a Higher National Diploma or B.Agriculture or Agric. Science and its related field

Must have at Least five years experience especially in Industrial Palm Plantation, Cocoa and similar farms.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to bantufarms@virginforest.com.ng
Ok
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Contact: Email: Blessing_tolu@yahoo.com Mobile: 2348034120420, 0701 894 8255, 0805 505 0133
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Happy Sunday nairalanders
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Fresh TME Cassava Spieces Stems Available In large & Small Quantity / (poultry Farming) How Egg Production Is Terrifically Profitable And Get The Best / 15 Great Ideas To Consider If You Are Going Into Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.