Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ritualist Confesses He Was Paid N4000 To Cut Off Woman’s Body Parts In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Confesses He Was Paid N4000 To Cut Off Woman’s Body Parts In Lagos (348 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up / Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualist Confesses He Was Paid N4000 To Cut Off Woman’s Body Parts In Lagos by Freshvibesblog2: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2017
The suspect, who was paraded by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, at the command headquarters, Ikeja, yesterday admitted chopping off the victim’s head with a cutlass, while two clerics (alfas) and an herbalist held onto her hands.

Adara said the cutlass used was given to him by the herbalist who contracted him for the job.

According to him, the victim, whose identity was still unknown till yesterday afternoon, was brought to him from Sango Ota, Ogun State.

Adara said:

“I live at the Itoga-Zeba area of Badagry. I am a wood cutter and at times I assist owners of coconut plantations to pluck coconut. The whole drama started on Saturday evening when one of my herbalist friend known as Manase came to me to say that he was expecting two alfas from Sango Ota. He told me they would be coming with a lady and that he would pay me N4000 to help butcher the woman. He told me the two needed some fresh human parts to prepare a concoction for one of their clients.

True to his words, the two alfas arrived Itoga on Sunday evening. I noticed that before their arrival, the two alfas had used some charms on the lady. I noticed that she was just obeying their directives without asking any question. I asked her where she came from and she explained that she resides at Otta and that she had gone to seek spiritual help from one of the alfas.

Around 9:00a.m. on Sunday, we took the lady deep into the forest, close to a river. Manase asked her to kneel down and she did. It was while she was still kneeling that I chopped off her head with a sharp cutlass given to me by Manase.”

The 61-year-old ritualist, who admitted that he had killed one other person about a year ago, disclosed that his herbalist friend was the one who also brought that victim to him.

More photos here http://www.freshvibesblog.com.ng/2017/03/ritualist-confesses-he-was-paid-n4000.html?m=1

http://www.freshvibesblog.com.ng/2017/03/ritualist-confesses-he-was-paid-n4000.html?m=1

Re: Ritualist Confesses He Was Paid N4000 To Cut Off Woman’s Body Parts In Lagos by 14teenK: 7:24am On Mar 23, 2017
So this is how worthless we Nigerians have become...just 4k??
Re: Ritualist Confesses He Was Paid N4000 To Cut Off Woman’s Body Parts In Lagos by Jessyjack(f): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2017
ibabooooo.... 4k for a whole human being....? why are they still keeping this monster alive.. undecided
Re: Ritualist Confesses He Was Paid N4000 To Cut Off Woman’s Body Parts In Lagos by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2017
4k to butcher a human

500 to protest against amnesty that wants to set you free.

Then k tor defend on Social media an apostle exposed by God.

Nigerians
Nigerians

Where did we lose it at? undecided
Re: Ritualist Confesses He Was Paid N4000 To Cut Off Woman’s Body Parts In Lagos by Chiboyz40(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Wht da hell!!

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Miraculously Survives Razor Attack In Delta State / Abuja Court Remands 35-year-old Man For Impersonating As Lawyer / EFCC Uncovers Over N400m Hidden In A Plaza In Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.