Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

How To Pray Right As Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Pray Right As Christians (911 Views)

Pope Decries Attack On Nigerian Church As Christians Protest Killings / Why Are We So Vindictive As Christians? / What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pray Right As Christians by Shadedtee: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2017
We Christians pray wrongly most times, asking God to bless us when he has already done that when Christ died for us on the cross of calvary, the day we accept Lord as our personal lord and savior we already became partakers of the blessings. Even when you don't have those things you desire, that car, that we'll paying job, that itel S31, that spouse, all these doesn't mean you're not blessed. When God asked you to start the journey of your life, he already gave you an awesome ending because he's a God who sees the end from the beginning, and on the path he has set for you everything good is on this road but when there are hindrances on your path the one who wired your journey knows the way out. When you are not seeing the manifestation of the blessings yet, all you have to do is claim your inheritance in Christ Jesus by confessing what you want with your mouth and believing in your heart that it's so, also fill your thoughts with good on what is good and admirable Phil 4 :8. Have a blessed day
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by kilode100(f): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2017
Itel s3 is part of the blessings?

What a cheap phone.
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lmao well to some people Itel is King ooo cheesy cheesy
kilode100:

What a cheap phone.
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Well op tis itel shaaaa Some people can't Afford iphone so itel is good chioce for some.
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shadedtee:
We Christians pray wrongly most times, asking God to bless us when he has already done that when Christ died for us on the cross of calvary, the day we accept Lord as our personal lord and savior we already became partakers of the blessings. Even when you don't have those things you desire, that car, that we'll paying job, that itel S31, that spouse, all these doesn't mean you're not blessed. When God asked you to start the journey of your life, he already gave you an awesome ending because he's a God who sees the end from the beginning, and on the path he has set for you everything good is on this road but when there are hindrances on your path the one who wired your journey knows the way out. When you are not seeing the manifestation of the blessings yet, all you have to do is claim your inheritance in Christ Jesus by confessing what you want with your mouth and believing in your heart that it's so, also fill your thoughts with good on what is good and admirable Phil 4 :8. Have a blessed day
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by smithblink0052(f): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Shadedtee:
nice one n hope u get Bible for ur itelS31 phone oo
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol someone called itel S31 a cheap phone..the phone costs 37 thousand naira,that's quite an amount..cheap is nor the word please.. You can say affordable
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by highscript(m): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Will this work if I pray to stop boko haram
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by iphielove: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
interesting the Itel S31 mobile phone is a wander calling it cheap is what I won't accept and I keep thanking God Almighty for every every
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Shadedtee: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
kilode100:

What a cheap phone.

Cheap really? You can afford to dash out a phone of that worth to someone?? If No, then keep quiet sir
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Shadedtee: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
highscript:
Will this work if I pray to stop boko haram
... If you say it with your mouth and you believe in your that it's so, then it's so sir
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by highscript(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Shadedtee:
... If you say it with your mouth and you believe in your that it's so, then it's so sir
is this another bible verse ?? Or you're speaking bible's language??
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Shadedtee: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
iphielove:
interesting the Itel S31 mobile phone is a wander calling it cheap is what I won't accept and I keep thanking God Almighty for every every

You dey mind that one? Enu dun WA motor Na the name of people like him, w for be rubber band e take hold his own phone together wey e dey here dey rubbish better phone
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Shadedtee: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
highscript:
is this another bible verse ?? Or you're speaking bible's language??

It's a Bible verse, mark 11:23. You can check
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Shadedtee: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
smithblink0052:

nice one n hope u get Bible for ur itelS31 phone oo

Yes je, I've the bible app on my itel S31
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Shadedtee: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
Lol someone called itel S31 a cheap phone..the phone costs 37 thousand naira,that's quite an amount..cheap is nor the word please.. You can say affordable

Please tell him
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by iphielove: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Shadedtee:

Yes je, I've the bible app on my itel S31
good for you the Itel S31 mobile phone really serves you wella, enjoy grin !!!
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Riyikebaby(f): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

It's a Bible verse, mark 11:23. You can check
Are you a pastor?
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Shadedtee: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Riyikebaby:

Are you a pastor?

No ma'am
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Shadedtee: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
iphielove:

good for you the Itel S31 mobile phone really serves you wella, enjoy grin !!!

Thanks darling
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Shadedtee:

Please tell him
the itel s31 is not a cheap phone at all, its cool
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by iphielove: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
cool
Shadedtee:

Thanks darling
don't mention
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Poshkeez: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thank you for this, I really need it
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Queentito(f): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Their really no guideline for praying Tbh, God should just direct us all
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Queentito(f): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
There's really no guideline for praying Tbh, God should just direct us all
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Shadedtee: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Queentito:
There's really no guideline for praying Tbh, God should just direct us all
Amen
Re: How To Pray Right As Christians by Shadedtee: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Poshkeez:
Thank you for this, I really need it

Ywc

(1) (Reply)

Removal Of CRS In Secondary School Curriculum / Judged For What We Have Done - Paul Ellis / Tithes - The Church Of Christ Vs The Church Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.