Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (38582 Views)

Clean Used Tecno CX/CX Air, Spark K7, And Infinix Hot 5 Need. (lagos) / Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Does Cx /cx Air Really Allow Apps To Be Copied To SD Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ollah2: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
MizMyColi:

Which of the softwares?
I hope you know I'm an insider?

Insider or not. Phones debuted on stage doesn't have the final software.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by CellTabRepairs: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
More money for tech support jare. Cool

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need!
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by omoalajah(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is so nice
FellaL:
Our own Naija Based Celebs experiencing the Camon CX.

Live pictures from the Launch
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by xtervaganza(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
dejiWEST:
Lol what is average abeg? Some of una need cane grin grin

2 gig ram, 3200mah battery and what else?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by datyorubaboy: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
And who told you they are only selling in Nigeria, and havent they launched some phones in Nigeria too?
prettyboi1989:
why didnt they launch the phones in Nigeria? but if they want to sell, they will sharply run to Nigeria to make quick money.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
ollah2:

For real?!! what software do they now have?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by dejiWEST: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lmao very good question! Na ITK, na him know pass! grin grin grin
D4Daymoo:

For real?!! what software do they now have?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by dejiWEST: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
You say the phone is average then say it's average cause it has 2GIG RAM and 3200mAH Lol, smh. So ignore every other thing the phone has and say it's average cause you don't feel satisfied with 2 things that aren't average in anyway, you'll be alright tho.

Do create your phone, make I rush buy abeg. grin

xtervaganza:
2 gig ram, 3200mah battery and what else?

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by DavidoArsenal(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
I can't wait for this phone to enter Nigeria so I can be a confirmed idiot smiley

dustmalik:

Only idiots would buy a phone with 2gb ram, 16gb rom for 75k

4 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by dejiWEST: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol DELETE, DELETE, you're embarrassing yourself.

prettyboi1989:
why didnt they launch the phones in Nigeria? but if they want to sell, they will sharply run to Nigeria to make quick money.

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by dejiWEST: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
LMAO grin grin grin

DavidoArsenal:
I can't wait for this phone to enter Nigeria so I can be a confirmed idiot smiley

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
dejiWEST:
Lol DELETE, DELETE, you're embarrassing yourself.

Nairaland thread space isnt the grammy's redcarpet so m fine, i dint spill drink on me top so im nt embarassing maself. keep ur opinion about my post to urself, its not requested for.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by iamlammy(m): 2:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Abdstrakt:

Only idiots would be a phone with 2GB RAM , 16GB ROM for 75k?

So what would you call someone that buys a phone with 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM(not expandable) for 250k. Do not side step this.
If u are referring to iphone,the 1gb ram is better than 4gb ram on android..hp u know?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:

Which software is that?
You haven't answered this^^
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Norman4real(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2017
iamlammy:

If u are referring to iphone,the 1gb ram is better than 4gb ram on android..hp u know?
now u also go tell us that 16GB on iphone is better than 16GB on android grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ollah2: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2017
MizMyColi:

Which software is that?
You haven't answered this^^

It's already answered.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ACURASPEEDO(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Behankey:
Happening now live at Nairobi, Kenya is the Launch of Tecno' s new Camon CX and CX Air. The eyes of the entire tech world is fixed on what is going to be a superb device from Tecno following the release of their L9 Plus and Phonepad III already this year. Stay tuned as live images, updates and uploads will be on this thread live......You can also win gifts on twitter by using the hashtag #CamonCXLaunch during the launch. Make sure you're following @TecnomobileNG too wink

PLS ANY INFO ON THE PRICE?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:

It's already answered.

I can't see it undecided
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ollah2: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2017
MizMyColi:

I can't see it undecided

What were you expecting to see? undecided
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:

What were you expecting to see? undecided

carry ya trolling waka pass me this morning biko tongue

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ollah2: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2017
MizMyColi:

carry ya trolling waka pass me this morning biko tongue

Keep kwayet. Who's trolling? No phone has ever had a final software while debuted on stage. You just got schooled on that tongue
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:

Keep kwayet. Who's trolling? No phone has ever had a final software while debuted on stage. You just got schooled on that tongue

you're not communicating cool
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ollah2: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2017
MizMyColi:

you're not communicating cool

when a supposed know all gets schooled in his own game.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2017
ollah2:

when a supposed know all gets schooled in his own game.

see ur life?
where have I claimed to know all.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ollah2: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
MizMyColi:

see ur life?
where have I claimed to know all.

Ok bye
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Abdstrakt(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Norman4real:
now u also go tell us that 16GB on iphone is better than 16GB on android grin grin
grin gringrin
I swearigad this made me laugh out loud

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by henry007(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
See what went down at the TECNO Camon CX launch in Nairobi Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqGega3WSnE&t=19s
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by dejiWEST: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yes and it's not even the power bank wink
MizMyColi:

But it does help in terms of optimization.
And the Camon cx battery is good.you can take this to the bank.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by dejiWEST: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lmao you'll think GSM Arena is the standard one has to reach, e say na upon the Man city partnership, dem just pick the partnership for ground abi? grin grin grin

judajix:
Tecno and copying.....copying Leeco "ecosystem' and them no get cloud system, upon the man city partnership they still haven't gotten on gsmarena, they need to work harder
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by seyema(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2017
And how is this phone better than c9
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by chicwoman(f): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2017
I no fit abeg I wan buy the phone sharp sharp
Behankey:
Keep calm. grin The phone is available in accredited tecno shops Nationwide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Latest Bb Charger (photo) / MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / MTN Unlimited Data, Unlimited Downloads, Browsing & Streaming @ N100 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.