Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (38583 Views)

Clean Used Tecno CX/CX Air, Spark K7, And Infinix Hot 5 Need. (lagos) / Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Does Cx /cx Air Really Allow Apps To Be Copied To SD Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Behankey(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
ACURASPEEDO:

PLS ANY INFO ON THE PRICE?
Not yet, but the range should be between 70-80k. Might be more or less. And you can even preorder it online on Jumia
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by pillan(f): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Behankey:
Not yet, but the range should be between 70-80k. Might be more or less. And you can even preorder it online on Jumia
pls do you know the price of cx air?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by scarycuteface(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
iamlammy:

If u are referring to iphone,the 1gb ram is better than 4gb ram on android..hp u know?
Explain better please. How is it better? undecided
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Freelancerx: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
FellaL:
More Live Pictures from the #CamonCXLaunch at Kenya.

PRODUCT REVEAL
This purple colour seems to be very cool. And the specifications are on point too. I like it already.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Behankey(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
pillan:
pls do you know the price of cx air?
it won't be up to that of the CX, but why buy CX air when you can get the L9 Plus? Just saying though.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by pillan(f): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Behankey:
it won't be up to that of the CX, but why buy CX air when you can get the L9 Plus? Just saying though.
the size is a turn off
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol Like why waste any time at all, I really want this phone asap.

chicwoman:
I no fit abeg I wan buy the phone sharp sharp
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by paolokonqueror(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
It's a great phone mehn, I'm in love with the pink colour, it's the most beautiful tongue

Freelancerx:
This purple colour seems to be very cool. And the specifications are on point too. I like it already.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by paolokonqueror(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol I thought people loved big phones? Tbh I've been using mine and I enjoy it quite a bit, I also don't like big phones but I enjoy the big screen when watching movies (which I didn't watch till I got a wide screen L9 Plus) or a Big Sean performance, it's an amazing phone tho.

pillan:
the size is a turn off
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Behankey(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2017
pillan:
the size is a turn off
Then the Camon CX will be perfect for you. 5'5 and it's a beauty too.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by scarycuteface(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2017
paolokonqueror:
It's a great phone mehn, I'm in love with the pink colour, it's the most beautiful tongue

Most people will say pink is feminine. Have u seen the purple? That one is cool too. But all in all, the colour variants of the CX are nice.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
FellaL:
LOOL. Brotherly! grin grin grin
abi now
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
investigator007:

If to say na snake, lalasticlala for don fling am go Frontpage since. Abi him too wan experience the phone first? grin

Something that is even trending on Twitter, Nairaland just de carry last.

Na when the news don cold finish you'll see them acting like Nigerian fire service

come, ni dey abuse fire service joo
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by investigator007: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=chicwoman post=54859731]Yay! This is so cool!
OP abeg I wan buy this phone
How I go take buy am?[/quote

We have it in Nigeria
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by investigator007: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Great camera
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
dejiWEST:
Lmao very good question! Na ITK, na him know pass! grin grin grin

dont mind them. ignoramuses
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
investigator007:
Great camera
you can say that again, so on point
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by henry007(m): 12:49am On Apr 09, 2017
TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

Like/Subscribe if you love it.

Thanks.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Behankey(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2017
henry007:
TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

Like/Subscribe if you love it.

Thanks.
The CX and the Phantom 6 have slight differences. Both phones are nice though.

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
FellaL:
You're negotiating reason with someone whose logic is myopic. LOOL. you have time ke!

Lol!! Some people just chose to be ignorant, dont blame them
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
avicky:

Okay. I didn't see it in their specs.
How much is the cx air? I can see the difference ain't much between the two.

Dont have an idea of the CX Air
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
LOL. I don't. at all.

funmyade:

Lol!! Some people just chose to be ignorant, dont blame them
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Ohiomoba5: 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
I av got a brand new tecno camon cx for sale with complete accessories intact and free camera lens for 67k interested buyer should call 08137216305
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by avicky(f): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ohiomoba5:
I av got a brand new tecno camon cx for sale with complete accessories intact and free camera lens for 67k interested buyer should call 08137216305
Why are you selling?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Ohiomoba5: 7:02am On Apr 19, 2017
I just got another phone
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
FellaL:
LOL. I don't. at all.
we that know know that Tecno of old is not same as Tecno of now

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by john1122: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
I thought it would be nice to share this with you guys. You can sell anything at SellersNG without limitation. Safe and secure platform for those who are looking for ways to promote their business online.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
funmyade:

we that know know that Tecno of old is not same as Tecno of now

You sabi. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Astutechris(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2017
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Kiuhondaime: 12:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Hey guys. If you are interested in swapping your fairly used tecno l8plus for my 2months old l9 plus, buzz me. 0810 563 4596
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Mondeo22: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
is there a way I can move apps and media directly to my SD card on my camon cx air? having issues doing it cos my media loads to my phone memory
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Mondeo22: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
me, is there a way I can move apps and media directly to my SD card on my camon cx air? having issues doing it cos my media loads to my phone memory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Latest Bb Charger (photo) / MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / MTN Unlimited Data, Unlimited Downloads, Browsing & Streaming @ N100 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.