Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria (3711 Views)

The Best Affordable Smartphones That Have Great Battery Life / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / 5 Most Affordable SMARTPHONES In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by Reborn5: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lonan:

grin first they have to develop their unique operating system, and then people have to enjoy using it

This is true sha, their OS is not all that but it still does the Job if you are not a serious user.
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by Denchturbo: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
eli23456:
New phones flying here and there and i'm here still using Nokia C1. When will i have money to buy one of these toys meanwhile december is knocking? Anyways i miss my Whatsapp sad sad

Nawa o. It's time to leave the past na. PS if you find money, buy for me too
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by yemzzy02(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
eli23456:
Am telling you ooo very soon i'm sure dey will step up to iphone standards

I see them there already and they will even overtake them if they slack
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by goldpeace: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lonan:

grin first they have to develop their unique operating system, and then people have to enjoy using it

We are already enjoying their phones na.
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by nada4u0052(f): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
EniolaO:
"For now they remain my best company when it comes to affordability"
I totally agree with you on that, getting a standard phone doesnt have to eat deep into one's pocket thereby disturbing other plans.... Infinix phones are comfortably affordable
If u have money just get the zero 4 plus cos its class
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by femiebun: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
opeyemithought:
what i really love about the product is that they consider the course of living of the citizen by making their prize flexible....
yeah the phone for "everyone"
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 24, 2017
What's the difference between hot 4 and hot 4 lite
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Reborn5:

This is true sha, their OS is not all that but it still does the Job if you are not a serious user.
What about their OS?
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by nynyola123: 12:47am On Mar 24, 2017
Denchturbo:

I wouldn't mind that too. Zero 4 is calling my name
Answer the call na
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by CiscoRamon: 2:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Thats the major key. They produce top notch features with it also

yemzzy02:
These guys are good technologically and I also appreciate the fact that they keep in mind, the strength of the purchasing power of their customers.
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by Denchturbo: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2017
nynyola123:

Answer the call na

I will o
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by femiebun: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
lilmisspenney:
. Infinix hot 4 has a RAM of 2GB while Hot 4 Lite has a RAM of 1GB, they both have a ROM of 16GB. And they also differ in price
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by opeyemithought: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
lilmisspenney:
Infinix hot 4 has 16GB internal memory (expandable by 32GB) while hot 4 lite has 16GB internal memory (expandable by 128GB)....
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 25, 2017
opeyemithought:
Infinix hot 4 has 16GB internal memory (expandable by 32GB) while hot 4 lite has 16GB internal memory (expandable by 128GB)....
no difference in price??
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by daddykalid101: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Denchturbo:

What range would you consider affordable?
By considering the prize
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by nada4u0052(f): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
CiscoRamon:
Thats the major key. They produce top notch features with it also

Like der battery , the camera quality etc
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by CiscoRamon: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yeah, they are really worth it!
nada4u0052:

Like der battery , the camera quality etc
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by passyaba: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
lilmisspenney:

no difference in price??
Since der is slight difference so also the price too will be slight different
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by opeyemithought: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
lilmisspenney:
no difference in price??
Infinix hot 4 range between #52000, while hot lite is #38900
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by koskilala: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pheeknow:
Read a post yesterday about the rise and hopeful fall of the Dollar and the high cost of doing business blah blah blah. Anyway, despite the high cost of things in the country I can categorically say that unlike some other mobile phone companies that their prices can buy land in my village, i can at least get value for my money when i buy from this particular phone company. I first started using their device last two years and i later stopped, but my latest two phones has been from them. Am talking about Infinix Mobile. Those guys are trying their best, although i could not afford the money to buy their Infinix Zero 4 but at least they gave me option of buying the Hot 4 and Hot 4 Lite and i must confess am enjoying every moment with the phone. For now they remain my best company when it comes to affordability.

Techno PhonePad 3 jor
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by smithblink0052(f): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
sarcasticdude:
I thought this OP will write out a list of good/affordable phones to buy in naija now?.....threads aint what it used to be
he told us only affordable infinix phones maybe dats all wat he knws
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by EniolaO: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
yemzzy02:
These guys are good technologically and I also appreciate the fact that they keep in mind, the strength of the purchasing power of their customers.
thats a good one from you... thinking of the economic situation of this country. Infinix is on point
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
opeyemithought:
Infinix hot 4 range between #52000, while hot lite is #38900
the difference is too mich na...
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by Akpevwe9: 12:58am On Mar 26, 2017
sarcasticdude:
I thought this OP will write out a list of good/affordable phones to buy in naija now?.....threads aint what it used to be

grin grin grin
The best affordable phone to get in Nigeria now is the itel S31 smartphone for just 35k, great value for money considering the economy situation of the country
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by Ola2Ola: 2:41am On Mar 26, 2017
EniolaO:
"For now they remain my best company when it comes to affordability"
I totally agree with you on that, getting a standard phone doesnt have to eat deep into one's pocket thereby disturbing other plans.... Infinix phones are comfortably affordable
Their prices are considerably affordable for an average person to own a mobile Phone....
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by eli23456(f): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2017
Denchturbo:
When you talk about best affordable phones, Infinix Mobile deserves a mention. The Zero 4 got my attention first of all, I eventually settled for the Hot 4. I'm enjoying it. The UI impresses me. I finally see what everyone with an Infinix around me has been saying.
I agree with you infinix products are user friendly
Re: Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria by Brakli: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Akpevwe9:

grin grin grin
The best affordable phone to get in Nigeria now is the itel S31 smartphone for just 35k, great value for money considering the economy situation of the country
sometimes its not good to suffer all because you want something cheap, 35k for 1gb ram with 5mp camera, wehdone sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Current Android Flagship Devices No Longer Come With FM Radio Stereo Feature / Details Of Nokia E6 / See The Function Of LOST.DIR Folder On Your Android SD Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.